wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
NEW KENYA PROJECT
AlphDoti
#41 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 12:25:59 PM

We told some people these manenos wakasema nyef! nyef!
Swenani
#42 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 1:02:39 PM

Uhuru should just work just work on Inclusivity, national ethos and ethnic antogonnism to secure his legacy.Tuachane na mambo ya economy kwanza
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
madollar
#43 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 1:29:42 PM

kaka2za wrote:
How quickly things change. RAO is Njamba once again!
No more charcoal means we have to use gas now .Guess who benefits!
Has anyone spotted lorries taking Brookside milk to the lakeside?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly For jubilee the moment of reckoning will be when those joint countrywide rallies reach Mt Kenya
kaka2za
#44 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 2:26:43 PM

RailaPolitic should be a good Research topic for the political scientists. Real enigma!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
wukan
#45 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 3:04:30 PM

Swenani wrote:
Uhuru should just work just work on Inclusivity, national ethos and ethnic antogonnism to secure his legacy.Tuachane na mambo ya economy kwanza

Stockholm syndrome is realSad Sad

Njunge
#46 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 3:17:44 PM

kaka2za wrote:
RailaPolitic should be a good Research topic for the political scientists. Real enigma!

Agreed. That is, if i heard Millie, Opiyo Wandayi, Aladwa, Joho and others right. As soon as the handshake and they were falling over themselves to congratulate UhuRaila. I know akina Babu, Wanga and Junet are still being cleared at the gate and soon we will hear from them. Ladies and gentlemen, Canaan here we are!!. It's real!!.........WHAT??smile
murchr
#47 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 5:09:41 PM

Swenani wrote:

Those things you mention are only good on paper. Can never happen in real life

the ~isms are real as the oxygen we breath

Racism, tribalism, nepotism, clan-ism etc are cultural aspects that cannot be rubbed away by politics or politicians. Americans now believe tribalism is deeply entrenched in their system what caused this? Obama?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Kusadikika
#48 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 5:15:12 PM

Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Agreed. That is, if i heard Millie, Opiyo Wandayi, Aladwa, Joho and others right. As soon as the handshake and they were falling over themselves to congratulate UhuRaila. I know akina Babu, Wanga and Junet are still being cleared at the gate and soon we will hear from them. Ladies and gentlemen, Canaan here we are!!. It's real!!.........WHAT??smile

The biggest loser here is Miguna Miguna. Poor Miguna he helped put the pressure that resulted in this thing(deal?) and now he is alone in Canada without airfare. An office will be set up that will be staffed by akina Ndii, Magaya etc. They will all be happy eating.

Miguna has been played yet again just like he was with the nusu mkate government. After fighting for Raila it was Karoly Omondy and company who became millionaires.
Kusadikika
#49 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 5:17:20 PM

If you have the patience listen to this.

Miguna first set foot in Kisumu when he was going to Njiri's High School for form 5. He had never left is village till then.

murchr
#50 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 5:38:32 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
innairobi
#51 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 7:59:19 PM

2012 wrote:
It's time for new 2022 political realignments. This will be interesting, noting that Raila and Uhuru have more in common than either with WSR. But Uhuru would never go against his word... but again, this is politics and the word never doesn't exist in politics.

ruto's destiny is much more in his hands than it is in uhuru's. people forget that raila's fallout with mount kenya came down to his open friction with kibaki that culminated in the 2005 referendum where kibaki's side lost.

it's going to be difficult for uhuru to sell a different candidate in central kenya as long as ruto does not show open hostility to him. ruto seems to know this that's why he held his peace when his henchmen appeared to get a worse bargain in ministerial appointments this time compared to 2013.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
kaka2za
#52 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 8:13:16 PM

murchr wrote:

Baba and the three flower girls
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#53 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 9:45:11 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

The biggest loser here is Miguna Miguna. Poor Miguna he helped put the pressure that resulted in this thing(deal?) and now he is alone in Canada without airfare. An office will be set up that will be staffed by akina Ndii, Magaya etc. They will all be happy eating.

Miguna has been played yet again just like he was with the nusu mkate government. After fighting for Raila it was Karoly Omondy and company who became millionaires.

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
aemathenge
#54 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 3:02:33 AM

What becomes of Jimmi Wanjigi and his Daddy in the New Project Kenia?
AlphDoti
#55 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:22:18 AM

Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Agreed. That is, if i heard Millie, Opiyo Wandayi, Aladwa, Joho and others right. As soon as the handshake and they were falling over themselves to congratulate UhuRaila. I know akina Babu, Wanga and Junet are still being cleared at the gate and soon we will hear from them. Ladies and gentlemen, Canaan here we are!!. It's real!! WHAT??smile

Yes, it is real @guka! It is funny how someone Kameme had fooled you to hate, is now shaking hands and hugging the very person who has spear-headed the hate campaign against him...

Where is @bigchick...
T-Bag
#56 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:34:23 AM

This is a Trojan horse, Bill beware!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Horse
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
kaka2za
#57 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:56:09 AM

masukuma wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly The Charlton keeper thought they had pinned Chelsea in their own half! Ditto Miguna!
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#58 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:00:17 AM

kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly The Charlton keeper thought they had pinned Chelsea in their own half! Ditto Miguna!

he noticed people were not responding to his 'viva' chants
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Njunge
#59 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:07:59 AM

So Kalonzo, Weta and Mdvd were about to cut a deal with William. Baba gets wind and goes ahead of them.Laughing out loudly
AlphDoti
#60 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:26:16 AM

Njunge wrote:
So Kalonzo, Weta and Mdvd were about to cut a deal with William. Baba gets wind and goes ahead of them.Laughing out loudly

And he repaid all of them, including MM, at once!