wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
NEW KENYA PROJECT
murchr
#21 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:12:23 PM

Has Tillerson arrived yet?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
thuks
#22 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:48:44 PM

This caught my 'eye'
5. How it will work

H.E. President Uhuru Kenyatta and H.E. Raila Odinga have agreed to roll out a programme that will implement their shared objectives. The programme shall establish an office and retain a retinue of advisors to assist in this implementation. They have mandated both Ambassador Martin Kimani and Mr. Paul Mwangi to oversee the establishment of this programme. An official launch shall be held soon.

H.E. President Uhuru Kenyatta and H.E. Raila Odinga are proud to be Kenyans, to stand here together as friends and compatriots in the great work of building a strong and united Kenya.
I care!
alma1
#23 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:54:43 PM

thuks wrote:
This caught my 'eye'
5. How it will work

H.E. President Uhuru Kenyatta and H.E. Raila Odinga have agreed to roll out a programme that will implement their shared objectives. The programme shall establish an office and retain a retinue of advisors to assist in this implementation. They have mandated both Ambassador Martin Kimani and Mr. Paul Mwangi to oversee the establishment of this programme. An official launch shall be held soon.

H.E. President Uhuru Kenyatta and H.E. Raila Odinga are proud to be Kenyans, to stand here together as friends and compatriots in the great work of building a strong and united Kenya.

The HE part for the former raira charo nefa mbe caught my left eye.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Kusadikika
#24 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:57:55 PM

Dr. Miguna Miguna
22 mins ·
I REJECT RAILA ODINGA’S BETRAYAL OF THE PEOPLE OF KENYA
A Statement by Miguna Miguna, issued at Toronto, this 9th day of March 2018

I have been advised of media reports that the People’s President, Raila Amolo Odinga has “reconciled” with the despotic president Uhuru Kenyatta. I understand that Mr. Odinga has further stated that the “conflict is over” and called on the country to “reconcile and move on.”

Mr. Odinga’s unilateral, irrational and erratic decision to betray the fight for electoral justice, the culture of impunity and the flagrant abuse of human rights that have become routine under the illegitimate regime of Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto cannot be justified.

Between July 2017 to the present, Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto have murdered more than 380 innocent civilians in cold blood. These martyrs were butchered by agents of the illegitimate Jubilee administration they were perceived to be “supporters” of Raila Odinga.

These victims of a brutal and blood curdling regime include Baby Pendo, 9-yeasr old Stephanie Moraa, 7-year old Geoffrey Mutinda, the I.E.B.C.’s director for technology Chris Msando, the 18 young men who perished during Raila Odinga’s homecoming journey between the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and the Central Business District on November 17, 2018, the three people who were shot dead by the gangster regime at Ahero Town as they protested against my illegal abduction, incommunicado detention without trial and forceful exile in February 2018, and many more who have died as they protested against the fraudulent election of August 8th, 2017.

As Raila Odinga and Uhuru Kenyatta toast, hug and laugh in Nairobi, I remain marooned in Canada because I swore the former in at Uhuru Park on January 30th, 2018. I am here against my will. I am here despite the fact that I have a birthright to be in Kenya. I am here against my will because the illegitimate regime of Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto violated my constitutional and human rights, subverted the constitution, disobeyed multiple court orders and refused to operate within the rule of law.

In other words, the “reconciliation” between Uhuru Kenyatta and Raila is a fundamental betrayal of the hundreds of innocent Kenyans who have lost their lives fighting for democracy and in defense of Raila Odinga’s stolen electoral victories of 2007, 2013 and 2017.

The 'bridges" Raila Odinga and Uhuru Kenyatta are talking about and intend to build will turn Kenya into an authoritarian and despotic Kenyatta and Odinga Monarchy.

The “reconciliation” betrays the principles for which the National Resistance Movement Kenya (NRMKe) was established, which is to fight for electoral justice, social justice, the protection of and respect for the constitution and our fragile democracy, respect for the rule of law and the independence of the judiciary.

It betrays everything the NRMKe and I have stood and fought for. As such, I cannot support it.

True reconciliation of Kenyans is not about two people shaking hands but building a just and equal society governed by the rule of law, respect for human rights and an end to corruption and tribalism.

The "reconciliation" Uhuru Kenyatta and Raila Odinga are talking about is not intended to help the unemployed youth get jobs and the millions of homeless Kenyans get shelter. It is not intended to help the struggling workers; the professionals and middle class secure their future and livelihoods. It is meant to cement the 55-year domination by a few elites and families over 99 per cent of suffering Kenyans.

I will return to Kenya on March 26, 2018 so as to continue the struggle for electoral justice and the culture of impunity that both Raila Odinga and Uhuru Kenyatta now represent.

I will join with all progressive Kenyans in bringing about concrete, substantive and fundamental structural and institutional changes that Kenyans deserve.
Aluta Continua.

MIGUNA MIGUNA
Toronto, Canada
#25 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:15:04 PM

Bye bye Miguna. Your relevance imekwisha. It's time for new 2022 political realignments. This will be interesting, noting that Raila and Uhuru have more in common than either with WSR. But Uhuru would never go against his word... but again, this is politics and the word never doesn't exist in politics.

It looks like the cowardly 'principles' are on their own this time.Laughing out loudly
By the way, do you think the cowards knew about this meeting?

BBI will solve it
:)
Intelligentsia
#26 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:18:54 PM

Megooner amepata airfare na pesa ya viatu, ama?
madollar
#27 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:34:03 PM

murchr wrote:

If this is because of trump I still do not understand why Uhuru did no go for the "kill" given odinga is facing a crisis in his coalition and isolated internationally. Why give him another lifeline because that meeting has just done that
murchr
#28 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:51:27 PM

madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:

If this is because of trump I still do not understand why Uhuru did no go for the "kill" given odinga is facing a crisis in his coalition and isolated internationally. Why give him another lifeline because that meeting has just done that

What lifeline? The US has simply pushed the two to meet and talk. There's so much that UK would want from the US that he wouldnt compromise for babu.

Meanwhile

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
madollar
#29 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:04:09 PM

murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:

What lifeline? The US has simply pushed the two to meet and talk. There's so much that UK would want from the US that he wouldnt compromise for babu.

Odingas ability to wiggle back to powers that be and walking out with a lot fracas and noise is one of the factors that have made him remain relevant for so long.Let's see how long this will last
murchr
#30 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:11:47 PM

madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:

Odingas ability to wiggle back to powers that be and walking out with a lot fracas and noise is one of the factors that have made him remain relevant for so long.Let's see how long this will last

This is bound to end after our visitors return back home and start dealing with Kim Jong Un
#31 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:14:46 PM

madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:

Uhuru has nothing to lose but Ruto has everything to lose because this is about 2022. The election crisis ended and life went back to normal after the mock swearing on 30th Jan.

BBI will solve it
murchr
#32 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:53:58 PM

Listen to his speech then you'll know why this New Kenya doesn't seem to include Kaloozer Madvd and Weta
safariant
#33 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 6:10:39 PM

murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
[quote=murchr]Has Tillerson arrived yet?

Reminds me of 2007,when Kibaki, Wamalwa Ngilu and Raila were all crying about rigging and holding press conferences left right and center.

Forward to 2017/2018, Kalonzo, Musalia, Wetangula and Raila were all crying about rigging of 2017 elections.

In both cases Raila has left the others to make peace with the government that 'rigged'.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
alma1
#34 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 6:21:56 PM

There is a glaring omission which I wouldn't mind anyone explaining.

It's all over the news that Raila, Winnie and Junet were in the meeting. Rumors say Ndii too.

But who was sitting next to Uhuru?

I find it hard to believe that the venerated Kenyan press omitted to mention that Ruto was present and accounted for. Ama pia yeye aliwachwa kwa mataa?

Huyu Agwambo, there shall not another one. He calls Kalonzo kigeugeu lakini yeye ndiye original.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

#35 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 7:18:22 PM

murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:

Meanwhile

NASA is dead. Good ridden. The only thing the former principals of NASA should discuss tomorrow is its funeral.

BBI will solve it
Fyatu
#36 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 10:15:49 AM

Did anybody notice that the Isangoma had a ring on his finger during this historic meeting with Uhuru? Did the ring have some "powers" ama ni wache kucheki nollywood movies??
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
AlphDoti
#37 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 11:07:51 AM

2012 wrote:
...This will be interesting, noting that Raila and Uhuru have more in common than either with WSR. But Uhuru would never go against his word... but again, this is politics and the word never doesn't exist in politics.

It looks like the cowardly 'principles' are on their own this time.Laughing out loudly

I agree with you about the common denominator...

And what about the "word"! I think there was a word too in 2002...

Can we start repaying the debt (you call it word) from 2002, then we come to 2012?
Much Know
#38 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 11:22:54 AM

As Uhunye emphasized, this has nothing to do with 2022, but both Railas and Uhurus "Pan-African" ambitions, and 'global affairs' Uhunye made it clear that he is seeking to work with other wananchi from other nations when he immediately invited them to Kenya without passports, this is politics at another level, this is an attacking move, the Lion is chasing something, Uhuru is young and he is not done with politics, he is just beginning, i guarantee, Railas has gained a huge international profile and Uhuru wants to use it to his advantage Ramaphosas, Magufulis, in US etc, this is big big politics, AU, UN, international politics not 2022 politics Shame on you Mark my words and watch the powerful "foreign/international policy" office Raila will be 'given'.
A New Kenya
kaka2za
#39 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 11:59:20 AM

How quickly things change. RAO is Njamba once again!
No more charcoal means we have to use gas now .Guess who benefits!
Has anyone spotted lorries taking Brookside milk to the lakeside?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Much Know
#40 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 12:10:34 PM

His Excellency Raila Odinga, First President of United African States, Addis Ababa. Applause Coming soon....
A New Kenya