wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
SK Synonymous
brav
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 6:55:00 AM

Hi im brav,im an skholic,I want to share my experience with sk,after the sagana trip,i became addicted to sk and my normal working day is :

I get to work at around 9:00am,I open stockskenya,read the posts as I comment on others as I read/respond my official mails. then go to gmail,yahoo,etal. and do the same that takes 1 hour.

I brief the mdosi,before I dash back to check on new posts and check the stocks.

I multitask my work and stocks,until 1pm,I've ordered some chapatis and nyama and it arrives and munch nikiwa kwa stocks and now the messenger,at 2:00Pm,im dossing as I blog or read posts. until 3PM when tea comes I stop dossing and im fully awake working and posting and reading posts and checking the stocks.

after 5:00pm I go to the bar. hoping that I'll meet either guka or other fellow sk drunks.

Thank you

Usichoke kutafuta salary
leona
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:11:00 AM

Lol,Brav. And you can dare say ati you work?hehee i pity your boss. What happened at the sagana trip...seems before then you werent an addict.......?

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
Njunge
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:13:00 AM

Voilaaaaaa....!!......I have enuff Heineken for the Easter hols without coughing a dime courtesy of Brav.......Twende kazi....!!!

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
adept
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:30:00 AM

All (chorus): 'Hello Brav!!'

Chair - SK Addicts Anon - SKAA(Njung'e?): Welcome. Not to worry..we have all been there...and everyday you are clean is a day to celebrate. @adept - maybe you can share your experience?

Adept - My name is adept and I have been clean for 1 hour!

All (chorus): Hello adept!!

Adept : It has not been easy friends...I remember one time I made the tragic mistake of selling my Eveready shares just to feed my addiction...I tell you it was horrible! It was not until my wife threatened to drown her sorrows in mashada.com that I came to my senses...

Why lie,you have killed me!! Hebu nenda therapy mara moja...
mlefu
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:51:00 AM

Kamwana..hope yor head aint aching..the last time i came up with such..my head sumbuad me for 12 hours..i had overworked it kabisa.

guka huwesmek kumpata kwa bar since you get in after 5 and thats when he leaving.

adept..hmmmm been there done that..what was ur addiction?

muthomi mugi aiikagia maitho kabere...
Wendz
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 7:57:00 AM

@leona

Was thinking of you this morning and wondering what happened to you... Not many SK addicts recover.....

Whats new (after easter) of course? Anything scheduled?

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
adept
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:02:00 AM

Wee wacha @mlefu. Zangu ni mingiiiiiii....lakini for purposes of this thread,wacha tuseme ni SK...
novestor
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:06:00 AM

I long thought of putting up this post. I was severely addicted and must check the site every minute at work and twice or thrice on weekends. The addiction appears to be waning,first the urge to post and reply is waning. Hope i can manage to dedicate just 15minutes in the morning and 30 minutes jioni eventually,imeharibu job yangu kabisa!

Learn something new everyday
Learn Something New Every Day!
leona
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:14:00 AM

@Wendz
Heh,it's been tough keeping away.....makes me wonder how addicts recover from their addictions....e.g if SK was someting else..ningewesa kweli? singemek!

Anywayz,got 2 things scheduled for May...i'll send you details next week. Halafu,there's a gals only veeery interesting thingy coming up...nitakualika pia:))

There are guys who can NEVER keep off Sk even for half a day.....AKA pure addicts
Guka
Wendz
Jammo
Brav
Gizzard
Magigi
Mcreggae
Adept
mukiha
Eli
Ecstasy
Danny
Mlefu
Sasha
Obi
Mjeledi*

Sasha
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:19:00 AM

@leona: Now see what you've done!? I was in rehab after our stupid IT guy did a report indicating that I'm one of the highest users of 'uneducational websites'!

Nikifutwa kazi, it is your fault!

Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time!
brav
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:19:00 AM

guka,this will be the third and last time im inviting you for a kimoja. ama bado unapromote H20? hehehe,

@leona,ukaniona nyuma ya comp ni blog,nakuaga serious I even manage to fool me,

@mlefu ati you came up with what? 4 ur head to sumbua u for 12 hours? kwani guka works ina kirafu? ama unamaanisha?

Si we rudi sagana tena? this time nitaruka.

Usichoke kutafuta salary
brav
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:22:00 AM

@ Sasha Hahahahahahaha tui

hutu tumutu twa IT,tunafaa kupelekwa hague twote,can they do such a report?

Usichoke kutafuta salary
mlefu
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:23:00 AM

gals only thingi...Leona..ur breaking houses.. ever heard of a male only thingi..NEVER..someone will have to show up with a dude'to open the beers and cut the choma'..can i be Wendz dude for the day..plllleeeeeaaaaassseeeee....

guka came up with that thingi..be fearful when others are..i dont know what..him he heard..'drink when others are working'... amazing that pple still blame his age mates akina Muhoho nad Kibaki..

mukiha
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:26:00 AM

These are the true addicts.....

Top Discussion Forum Contributors

#
Nick Name
Contributions

Njung'e

jammo

Sober

PONDI

mlefu

eli

Wendz

mukiha

cindano

The Real Shaft

McReggae

Kaigangio

Gordon Gekko

simonkabz

Obi 1 Kanobi

Mainat

ecstacy

Magigi

VituVingiSana

leona

Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
FundamentAli
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:29:00 AM

The heading should read SK Synonymous. SK Anonymous means you are quitting our fraternity which is unthinkable. If you want to quit kanywanji,you join Alcoholic anonymous.

SK Synonymous would mean you and SK mko pamoja.

Fundamentals + Sentiments = Position
FundamentAli
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:29:00 AM

The heading should read SK Synonymous. SK Anonymous means you are quitting our fraternity which is unthinkable. If you want to quit kanywanji,you join Alcoholic anonymous.

SK Synonymous would mean you and SK mko pamoja.

Fundamentals + Sentiments = Position
Sasha
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:29:00 AM

@brav: Tumutu tujinga kabisa! Our network is monitored! And I gave him a piece of my mind!

@leona: You see, I'm not even in the top 20!

Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time!
Njunge
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:30:00 AM

When it comes to SK,am a total basket case.......No need for rehab.Infact,i gave up long time ago..........The day they shut it down,don't assume am dead.I will be dead of boredom inside ten seconds.....But why worry??....Damn..!!...Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is still hiding.....mimi ni bure kabisa.....mafi ya kuku...!!

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
leona
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:35:00 AM

@Sasha
Hehee,Ebu tell that IT fool to do a Karua(resign) kama hawezi corperate. Usijali,wakikufuta kazi...kuja we start a dating agency for SKerians only...we can pair up quite a few dudes and dudettes here dont you think?kwanza wknds...na tuwaonyeshe kulilimba kwanza that ka-classic stool style of yours:))

@Brav
Lol,i can only imagine the face you put while behind that ka-comp...ebu send me your bosses' email address...he needs to pay for your rehab ASAP...Lol

@Mlefu
It's strictly for gals only...any dude who shows up does so at his own peril...be warned!

mlefu
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:44:00 AM

A worthy risk.. Wendz changes her 'sir' name to Mrs Mlefu... shaft is still my lawyer.

weekend hook ups.. candidate number one..be it testing or for real..when are we starting?

guka...nunua apart of SK..i think you can afford the 'suggestion box' segment..no one uses it so it must be within your beer change!!!..lol