wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Swearing with the Bible/holy book
masukuma
#21 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:53:01 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
So as long as you are a politician who is a Christian, Hindu or follower any of the 3500 plus religions that are not muslim... don't bother... your repentance is null and void.

Repentance is acceptable from anybody. After that obedience and submission to Almighty God. Comprehensive answer here

yes... so one cannot 'repent' bila 'kusalimu/silimu'
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#22 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 7:20:09 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
So as long as you are a politician who is a Christian, Hindu or follower any of the 3500 plus religions that are not muslim... don't bother... your repentance is null and void.

Repentance is acceptable from anybody. After that obedience and submission to Almighty God. Comprehensive answer here

It depends what you are repenting from. I explained it in the previous post... In summary:

1. If you are repenting towards wrongdoing to your fellow human being, e.g. in the case of politician "eating" public money, then kusilimu is not a condition.

2. If you are repenting from wrong done towards your creator, the God Almighty, like associating partners with Almighty God e.g. worshiping three gods, or 100 gods etc... then Kusilimu ni ku-kikiri kuwa umesalimu amri... kusalimu, kisilimu... amri ya nani? Ya Mwenyezi Mungu na kufuata maamrishi zake na kuacha makatazo zzake.
Mukiri
#23 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 8:37:33 PM

I would advice anyone who thinks or repeats that Christians have 3 Gods to repent, and seek knowledge.

I used to think the virgins in Jihad, was written down, until I sought to find out the truth.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are One.

Proverbs 19:21
masukuma
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:31:00 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

It depends what you are repenting from. I explained it in the previous post... In summary:

1. If you are repenting towards wrongdoing to your fellow human being, e.g. in the case of politician "eating" public money, then kusilimu is not a condition.

2. If you are repenting from wrong done towards your creator, the God Almighty, like associating partners with Almighty God e.g. worshiping three gods, or 100 gods etc... then Kusilimu ni ku-kikiri kuwa umesalimu amri... kusalimu, kisilimu... amri ya nani? Ya Mwenyezi Mungu na kufuata maamrishi zake na kuacha makatazo zzake.

so what's the point of doing 1 without doing 2?
AlphDoti
#25 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 9:30:15 AM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:

so what's the point of doing 1 without doing 2

Doing 1 i.e. good works have its place in your life. And ultimate Salvation to enter into jannah, paradise is something else, doing 2.

If you do 1 alone, and abandon 2, then your faith is not genuine. Because entering into jannah is by true faith, belief in One God, not three in one, not 100 in one, not 1000 in one... It is not by works alone, but a faith that works i.e. that is genuine, genuine obedience.
AlphDoti
#26 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 10:39:10 AM

Mukiri wrote:
I would advice anyone who thinks or repeats that Christians have 3 Gods to repent, and seek knowledge.

I used to think the virgins in Jihad, was written down, until I sought to find out the truth.

Ati Gods are three in One!!!

Read Acts 5:31 "Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."

Who is God here? Whose right hand? Who is the prince? Is the prince exalting himself? Who are the Israelites? Is Kamba from tribe of Israel? Is Luhyia from tribe of Israel? Is Kikuyu from tribe of Israel? Is Kale from the tribe of Israel?

Mark 16:19: After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.

Whose right side did Jesus sit by? Did he sit by his own right side? smile
Mukiri
#27 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 8:59:32 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Read Acts 5:31 "Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."

Who is God here? Whose right hand? Who is the prince? Is the prince exalting himself? Who are the Israelites? Is Kamba from tribe of Israel? Is Luhyia from tribe of Israel? Is Kikuyu from tribe of Israel? Is Kale from the tribe of Israel?

Mark 16:19: After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.

It is almost impossible to add anything onto a hand that is full, as it is to change an (old) mind, set in its ways.

However, I'm always glad when the Holy Spirit comes onto a person and gives them the wisdom to interpret the Bible. I've been told not to lean onto my own understanding, maybe now I can lean on yours.
smile

AlphDoti
#28 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 8:47:07 AM

Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

It is almost impossible to add anything onto a hand that is full, as it is to change an (old) mind, set in its ways.

However, I'm always glad when the Holy Spirit comes onto a person and gives them the wisdom to interpret the Bible. I've been told not to lean onto my own understanding, maybe now I can lean on yours.
smile

What about a pre-conditioned mind, can it answer the questions asked? Is that brilliant mind capable of adding 1+1+1=1?
Mukiri
#29 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 7:31:58 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

smile

What about a pre-conditioned mind, can it answer the questions asked? Is that brilliant mind capable of adding 1+1+1=1?

By brilliant mind I assume you mean, one inspired of the Holy Spirit? If I may dare to answer, I'd say you now finally know your Christian math.

For your information, the mind is fickle. That which you treasure, and are so eager to dish out, more often than not unsolicited.... can be lost in amnesia, disease (eg parkinsons), substance, noise et al Take for example, your math I bet is God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit, no? It is also written that in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God Liar You might want to add another 1, to your math, for The Word!smile

AlphDoti
#30 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 7:59:01 PM

Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

smile

By brilliant mind I assume you mean, one inspired of the Holy Spirit? If I may dare to answer, I'd say you now finally know your Christian math.

For your information, the mind is fickle. That which you treasure, and are so eager to dish out, more often than not unsolicited.... can be lost in amnesia, disease (eg parkinsons), substance, noise et al Take for example, your math I bet is God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit, no? It is also written that in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God Liar You might want to add another 1, to your math, for The Word!smile

1 + 1 + 1 = 1 !!! Applause Applause Applause

Bible Matthew 1:18: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was coming about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Joseph her husband, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

So who's this enabling pregnancy? malaika wa bwana... who was Mariam worshiping while baby Jesus was a fetus in the stomach, making Mariam loose apetite, vomit... who was helping Mariam not to abort? Was it the baby in stomach?
Drobos fly
#31 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 2:09:03 AM

Mukiri wrote:

My friend, if by touch you were made alive by the Spirit of God, it is not you who has given yourself revelation that you may see in the spirit so is the doctrine of salvation. It is not you who calls yourself, thus not you who gives yourself revelation.

Salvation doesn't make sense on a carnal or logical level neither does the 3 gods argument make any sense, so does it apply to faith, it is also as senseless as salvation, this is why worldly wisdom is foolishness before God and Godly wisdom is foolishness before man, hence you appear to be foolish and are advised to take Titus 3:7-10 into heart seriously and especially 10, "For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

It needs no defense for in itself has been declared in Heb 4:12 so no amount of your pursuit, effort or emphasis will change anything for revelation is made manifest by the Spirit of God, going back to Titus 3:9. Choose your battles wisely. That which is of the Spirit can only discerned by those made alive in the Spirit for God is Spirit and cannot be bottled in a worldly domain, you cannot a use finite mind to explain an infinite God. If you can bottle God in your mind to fully understand Him, does that still make Him the infinite God we know Him to be? That should tell you that we probably do not worship the same God if one can be fully understood and bottled and the other is infinitely powerful and is all about Love than take a life in the name of God (seriously read John 16:2-3).

No one will understand unless by the Spirit of God who brings revelation. Yours is to deliver the living Word and let the Spirit take over if at all they accept the way of the Spirit.
AlphDoti
#32 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:43:28 AM

Drobos fly wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

My friend, if by touch you were made alive by the Spirit of God, it is not you who has given yourself revelation that you may see in the spirit so is the doctrine of salvation. It is not you who calls yourself, thus not you who gives yourself revelation.

Salvation doesn't make sense on a carnal or logical level neither does the 3 gods argument make any sense, so does it apply to faith, it is also as senseless as salvation, this is why worldly wisdom is foolishness before God and Godly wisdom is foolishness before man, hence you appear to be foolish and are advised to take Titus 3:7-10 into heart seriously and especially 10, "For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

It needs no defense for in itself has been declared in Heb 4:12 so no amount of your pursuit, effort or emphasis will change anything for revelation is made manifest by the Spirit of God, going back to Titus 3:9. Choose your battles wisely. That which is of the Spirit can only discerned by those made alive in the Spirit for God is Spirit and cannot be bottled in a worldly domain, you cannot a use finite mind to explain an infinite God. If you can bottle God in your mind to fully understand Him, does that still make Him the infinite God we know Him to be? That should tell you that we probably do not worship the same God if one can be fully understood and bottled and the other is infinitely powerful and is all about Love than take a life in the name of God (seriously read John 16:2-3).

No one will understand unless by the Spirit of God who brings revelation. Yours is to deliver the living Word and let the Spirit take over if at all they accept the way of the Spirit.

Another one has taken over from the pastor... @Drobos smile smile

Bro ati this is mystery? By God this is confusion!

Even your Paul says "There is but One God, the Father." 1 Corinthians 8:6

Ati to be confused like that is strength?
Ati we cannot comprehend the majesty and glory of the infinite Creator, so you accept the confusion of trinity? Not so bros. This doctrine of the Trinity is incomprehensible. Even Jehovah Witness followers reject this doctrine. Also the Adventists reject that doctrine. The Creator of this Universe has explicitly revealed himself as a mighty, unitary being, the great first cause of all things, having no equal, no predecessor and no successor. He is YAHWEH by name, or Allah by another name, and God by English title.

God He declared Himself to be One:
(a). "Hear, O Israel, the LORD your God is One" Deuteronomy 6:4
(b). "Know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD" Isaiah 43:10-11.

O People of the Scripture [Jews & Christians], do not commit excess in your religion... And DO NOT SAY TRINITY; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. Quran 4:171
masukuma
#33 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:04:11 PM

nimeanza kuona blue statements...bado tuko swearing with tomes?
Mukiri
#34 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:40:51 PM

Drobos fly wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

True. Well articulated. I couldn't agree more.

However, we have been called to be fishers of men. The great commission. That, and be our brother's keeper. A brother can only try to pacify another, no? Until there is none, there is still hope for our brother.

AlphDoti
#35 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 1:18:00 PM

The Jews were aware that God would send a Messiah (in Hebrew language) or Christ (in Greek). One anointed by God as his prophet, as his servant. In fact, Moses told them, saying "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken" (Deuteronomy 18:15). Earlier, Isaiah told them "Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;
I have put my spirit upon him" (Isaiah 42:1).

For sure, Jesus a.s was that promised Messiah. One of the most important subordinate of God Almighty... "God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows" Hebrews1:9.

Nowhere do we find in the Bible where Jesus a.s. is equal to Almighty God.

If only triniterians would repent from that utterance.
tycho
#36 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:39:58 PM

The globalization of religion and culture, by both Christian based politics and the Mohamedan approach has been and is a great evil that we should consider seriously.

The assumptions held by them are very restricted and erroneous as far as the mind is concerned. And consequently, they can only serve to oppress and delude.

Drobos fly
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:57:56 PM

Mukiri wrote:

However, we have been called to be fishers of men. The great commission. That, and be our brother's keeper. A brother can only try to pacify another, no? Until there is none, there is still hope for our brother.

Fishermen yes but what does Matthew 10:14 say to you?.. It doesn't say you engage in disputes, it says you depart from them if they don't give you any audience. What you really need is discernment, learn to hear that gentle still voice, because some of the battles you engage in are not lead of God. Where the Spirit of God moves, there is always a powerful revival and change in the hearts of men, it's not futile and taking a dissension form which I have on many occasions seen between you and AlphDoti. Learn from David. A brother in biblical definition is someone who you share in the faith and beliefs. Someone who doesn't share your faith is a non-believer, I hope you are not confusing the two, they should be clear enough even with the emphasis given in 2 Corinth 6:14

It should also be clear to you that either one is a truth seeker in the manner they engage you or blindly driven by the accuser of brethren and his agents. Notice the strategy taken, the use of other religions other than their own and in addition twisting your faith just to prove a point. That in itself tells you that they subconsciously have no confidence in their own religion to refute anything against you. Basically it is unfounded, they are just in denial.

There are two kinds of people in this world when it comes to the gospel. There are those that are like King Saul and those that are like Paul of tarsus. Both initially were against the works of God but see them at the end of their lives, their destinations were different. You need discernment on whom you are engaging with to know whether they are like Luke 16:31. There are those who are sadly beyond redemption because of their hearts have been stacked against God and His ways.

Strife and dissension is sin. If it doesn't leave anyone different or have something to meditate upon, you are wasting your time. They are not the only ones you have been commanded to share with. If you have such a burden for them, it's time you probably engaged on another level like prayer and fasting but again is that what God is leading you to do?
AlphDoti
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 6:53:27 PM

Caramba wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Admit it you Christians ...you have been floored by this @AlphDoti chap.... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly brought sticks to a gun fight

The Xtian brethren have maintained a loud silence on some of @AlphDoti's arguments. Could it be that parts of the bible:

i). Are metaphorical and not meant to be taken literally? E.g. Jacob's bout with God.

ii). Were misrepresented by the transcribers?

iii). Or are simply dogma to be accepted without question?

We have been trough this virtuous cycle before here Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

When they can't answer or explain a verse in Bible, they come up with a smart excuse to find way out...
AlphDoti
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:00:25 PM

Drobos fly wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Fishermen yes but what does Matthew 10:14 say to you?.. It doesn't say you engage in disputes, it says you depart from them if they don't give you any audience. What you really need is discernment, learn to hear that gentle still voice, because some of the battles you engage in are not lead of God. Where the Spirit of God moves, there is always a powerful revival and change in the hearts of men, it's not futile and taking a dissension form which I have on many occasions seen between you and AlphDoti. Learn from David. A brother in biblical definition is someone who you share in the faith and beliefs. Someone who doesn't share your faith is a non-believer, I hope you are not confusing the two, they should be clear enough even with the emphasis given in 2 Corinth 6:14

It should also be clear to you that either one is a truth seeker in the manner they engage you or blindly driven by the accuser of brethren and his agents. Notice the strategy taken, the use of other religions other than their own and in addition twisting your faith just to prove a point. That in itself tells you that they subconsciously have no confidence in their own religion to refute anything against you. Basically it is unfounded, they are just in denial.

There are two kinds of people in this world when it comes to the gospel. There are those that are like King Saul and those that are like Paul of tarsus. Both initially were against the works of God but see them at the end of their lives, their destinations were different. You need discernment on whom you are engaging with to know whether they are like Luke 16:31. There are those who are sadly beyond redemption because of their hearts have been stacked against God and His ways.

Strife and dissension is sin. If it doesn't leave anyone different or have something to meditate upon, you are wasting your time. They are not the only ones you have been commanded to share with. If you have such a burden for them, it's time you probably engaged on another level like prayer and fasting but again is that what God is leading you to do?

To refute your claims, I have to use your own Bible to show you where you get it wrong. If I use the Quran, you'll turn around and say "oh, but I don't believe in that. Oh, ..."

So I have to use your own witness.
tycho
#40 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:24:24 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Caramba wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Admit it you Christians ...you have been floored by this @AlphDoti chap.... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly brought sticks to a gun fight

The Xtian brethren have maintained a loud silence on some of @AlphDoti's arguments. Could it be that parts of the bible:

i). Are metaphorical and not meant to be taken literally? E.g. Jacob's bout with God.

ii). Were misrepresented by the transcribers?

iii). Or are simply dogma to be accepted without question?

We have been trough this virtuous cycle before here Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

When they can't answer or explain a verse in Bible, they come up with a smart excuse to find way out...

Not so fast. The argument above should be understood as, '@Alph appears to 'win' over the Christians he seems to have engaged.

But the real matters are otherwise inadequately debated or considered.

It could be like Tusker beating Karumaindo impromptu club in a game of soccer.