28 Pages«<2324252627>»
KenolKobil 2018 and beyond
VituVingiSana
#481 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:27:56 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
E.F.T pap

Applause Firms that make money and pay dividends. Hah! Some folks were asking why I own KK and not some “high flying” stocks that have been “turning around” for years! 😂
Ohana said during the AGM that he expects KK will have a great 1H 👍🏽

Kk, the gift that keeps on giving.
DancingDancingDancing Brother!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#482 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:30:50 PM

16th Oct 2018
mlennyma wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

These means supply will be high and i expect demand to be low due to the huge volume of 79 million shares.A very good opportunity for KK shareholders to increase their holdings at low price.

The market is very bad for this,below 10bob is coming

5 months later we are getting 23/-
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#483 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:33:06 PM

16th Oct 2018
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

These means supply will be high and i expect demand to be low due to the huge volume of 79 million shares.A very good opportunity for KK shareholders to increase their holdings at low price.

KES 9 bob by Thursday next week

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly And 23/- by 12 March 2019
VituVingiSana
#484 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:35:03 PM

17 Oct 2018
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

KES 9 bob by Thursday next week

Very possible

Wacheni propaganda, these shares are held in trust as ESOP and will not be offloaded in the market just like that - like next week. Therefore the 79m shares will not affect the current market dynamics. I know you guys are targeting VVS.

Dear @AA, Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly #TukoPamoja
VituVingiSana
#485 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:40:09 PM

obiero wrote:
This purchaser looks like a fraudster. Thank me later

Thank you.
VituVingiSana
#486 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:42:52 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Has new information surfaced or why is the counter hurtling down...?

buy and take that 4 shillings discount instead of doubting even without rubis the company is doing well
Hallelujah! That was great advice from you. Applause Applause Applause
VituVingiSana
#487 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:46:09 PM

obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Interesting the price is coming down... Buying opportunity!

Nothing interesting. It was expected! A monkey has been eating bananas worth KES 15 each but then overnight a new trader arrives and says boldly “in next three to four months my bananas will be sold at KES 23 each”.. Before this announcement he actually proceeded to buy almost all bananas in the market at KES 15, creating an impression that a shortage is imminent. But what is the real value of the banana
Whatever showed up in my account/number of bananas Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana
#488 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:48:53 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
It seems CMA is only investigating the non-Rubis trades [unless I am mistaken] so the takeover is still progressing.
The only question may be whether the "sellers" or the "buyers" (of the other trades from 15-23rd) get 23/- from Rubis.
The rest of us can still sell to Rubis as soon as the deal is concluded.

But will it be concluded? I sent you the information about Rubis on this same thread. Unless you chose to ignore it

YES
obiero
#489 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:52:45 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:

Nothing interesting. It was expected! A monkey has been eating bananas worth KES 15 each but then overnight a new trader arrives and says boldly “in next three to four months my bananas will be sold at KES 23 each”.. Before this announcement he actually proceeded to buy almost all bananas in the market at KES 15, creating an impression that a shortage is imminent. But what is the real value of the banana
Whatever showed up in my account/number of bananas Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

God has saved you.. Be humble or you will loose the meager gains suddenly

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#490 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:09:24 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:

*lose not loose

I am not "boasting" as much as highlighting the regular spewing of bile against me instead of arguing the MERITS or DEMERITS of the investment. The PROS and CONS. The GOOD and BAD.

I hope for my other picks you can argue on why my reasoning is flawed rather than attacking me. I share my picks freely. I share info on why I am buying them [including ARM] and it's supposed to be an exchange of knowledge and wisdom.

Read @Young's posts. Decorum [yes, I too have often stooped to your level]. He explains his reasons well.
He spoke of buying KK in 2015 based on my analysis, and selling KK at 20-ish to reinvest in other counters. I read his posts too since I like his thought process whether or not I choose to invest in the same counters he does.

Another who did that well was @Stocksmaster. The process and not just the outcome.
peep
#491 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:47:33 AM

No mulla yet!! Is I&M sitting on my small ingot?
tandich
#492 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:59:11 AM

obiero
#493 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:08:37 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:

*lose not loose

I am not "boasting" as much as highlighting the regular spewing of bile against me instead of arguing the MERITS or DEMERITS of the investment. The PROS and CONS. The GOOD and BAD.

I hope for my other picks you can argue on why my reasoning is flawed rather than attacking me. I share my picks freely. I share info on why I am buying them [including ARM] and it's supposed to be an exchange of knowledge and wisdom.

Read @Young's posts. Decorum [yes, I too have often stooped to your level]. He explains his reasons well.
He spoke of buying KK in 2015 based on my analysis, and selling KK at 20-ish to reinvest in other counters. I read his posts too since I like his thought process whether or not I choose to invest in the same counters he does.

Another who did that well was @Stocksmaster. The process and not just the outcome.

Hakuna kitu unasema wewe. This thing was spiked and CMA has said that #beyondzeropettiness

obiero
#494 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:23:02 AM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Has new information surfaced or why is the counter hurtling down...?

People who bought at 15 taking profits.

A sham takeover attempt being discovered for the fraud that it is

Are you a hater here?the lady has found a husband and she is already pregnant.the volume tells me it's some hungry poor men,the real investors are settled.

obiero
#495 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:25:07 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
I like the way VVS amenyenyekea siku hizi on being bought. I remember when 'we' small wanjikus shareholders of Brook Bond (sp) were bought a decade ago - thereabouts - haki aliongea mbaya. Wacha tu. Time teaches & heals everything.

Whoa! What did I do?
Unilever offered a low price (14/-?) for the shares BUT it was their choice to offer what they want. Some minorities remained shareholders in Unilever Tea and have received some decent dividends.
Same with Seaboard and Unga. I remain a minority in Unga but if I am offered a "fair" price then I will bail out.
And Marshalls which recently sold its stake in AVA for 800mn+...

KK: One can probably remain as a minority if Rubis doesn't get 90% but I choose to "leave" KK at 23/- given there are some sweet bargains out there.

A cheetah never changes its stripes. Huyu mzee bado anaongea mbaya tena sana, na ameibiwa! Sold short. He will never tell you his ABP

obiero
#496 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:27:56 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
murchr wrote:

Interesting...

@maka you seem intelligent. please help interpret the following Offer clause by Rubis..
3. Current Shareholding by Rubis Énergie in KenolKobil
On 23rd October 2018, Rubis Énergie has acquired 367,793,124 ordinary shares of KES 0.05 each representing twenty four decimal nine nine per cent (24.99%) of KenolKobil’s issued and listed share capital, via a transaction concluded on the NSE prevailing at a market price of KES 15.30 per Share (“Market Price”) and in accordance with the NSE’s trading rules (the “Block Trade”).
Pursuant to an agreement dated 23rd October 2018 between Rubis Énergie and Wells Petroleum Limited (“Wells”), Rubis Énergie agreed that if it were to
make a take-over offer for the shares before 22nd October 2019, then on the successful conclusion of such Take-Over Offer, it will pay to Wells, an amount
equal to the difference between the offer price per Share ultimately paid by Rubis Énergie to other shareholders of KenolKobil pursuant to the Offer and the
Market Price paid to Wells by Rubis Énergie as set out above for every share that Rubis Énergie purchased from Wells pursuant to the Block Trade.

No puma here,already wajamaa wameingiza ndani.

So the announcement was a mere formality? The man knew that he would be releasing material information concerning total takeover on Wednesday but decided to purchase close to a quarter of the company stock one day before the said announcement.. Smells rotten to me

Don't let it hurt you on our behalf. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In my books, I think 15/- is a bargain and I would have bought more if I had the cash at the time. The price closed at 20 and the offer is at 23 but payable next year.
If it doesn't close and the price drops back to 15, I am all good Applause Applause Applause

Not hurt old man.. Just shocked at the impunity. I'm actually happy with your gain.. Good for you! But as per CMA guidelines, they should have had a cautionary statement similar to the following, way in advance..

The Rubis team were here for the land assets and not KK as a going concern.. I repeat, the minority KK shareholders have been sold short by conmen. CMA pocketing the gains is not the cure for insider trading and they should have scuttled the entire plan altogether as it has been determined that the purchase was clearly rigged. God has given the KK minority shareholders a big break but most of the shareholders didn't make massive gains. The 53% alleged premium offer used a base of Kshs 15.30 on the Wells block trade but some shareholders had bought at KES 18, KES 20.. CMA surely

VituVingiSana
#497 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:50:32 AM

Dear @Obiero,

Yes, KK shareholders on this forum feel your pain. We are hurting.
We are bereft of a great asset. We don't know what to do with the cash.
We are lost.
We need a guide.
One that that will point us to projects in the clouds.
One that will make an offer to us that is open.

Sincerely,

VVS
VituVingiSana
#498 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:53:13 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
I like the way VVS amenyenyekea siku hizi on being bought. I remember when 'we' small wanjikus shareholders of Brook Bond (sp) were bought a decade ago - thereabouts - haki aliongea mbaya. Wacha tu. Time teaches & heals everything.

Whoa! What did I do?
Unilever offered a low price (14/-?) for the shares BUT it was their choice to offer what they want. Some minorities remained shareholders in Unilever Tea and have received some decent dividends.
Same with Seaboard and Unga. I remain a minority in Unga but if I am offered a "fair" price then I will bail out.

KK: One can probably remain as a minority if Rubis doesn't get 90% but I choose to "leave" KK at 23/- given there are some sweet bargains out there.

A cheetah never changes its stripes. Huyu mzee bado anaongea mbaya tena sana, na ameibiwa! Sold short. He will never tell you his ABP

Interesting. I don't sit around calculating ABPs though I may have an idea.
It's not a relevant metric though I may refer to it at times to calculate a return.

I sold my KQ and bought KK.
So you recommend I buy KQ with the proceeds from KK?
If yes, why?
obiero
#499 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:08:18 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Whoa! What did I do?

It's not a relevant metric though I may refer to it at times to calculate a return.

If yes, why?

You bought KQ at KES 41 and sold at KES 14. Then used the proceeds to buy KK at KES 18.5 which you have been hustled out of at KES 23. Considering entire trail of the two investments, you are in a net cash loss position and you know it, hence the poems :)

VituVingiSana
#500 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:18:46 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Whoa! What did I do?

If yes, why?

You bought KQ at KES 41 and sold at KES 14. Then used the proceeds to buy KK at KES 18.5 which you have been hustled out of at KES 23. Considering entire trail of the two investments, you are in a net cash loss position and you know it, hence the poems :)
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
OK.
But now what should I do?
Should I use my KK cash to buy KQ at the super-discounted price of 5.25?
Will KQ help me recover my losses from the debacles above?

Please, please Prophet Jakom Owuor Obiero, send me a sign!

*For anyone who doesn't know my online relationship with @Obiero, please do not refer to this exchange as research or recommendation*