Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

28 Pages«<1314151617>»
KenolKobil 2018 and beyond
obiero
#281 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:20:35 PM

sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/10/27/kenolkobil-could-get-another-buyer_c1841360

Conflict of interest by the author.
He's under investigation.That is info to try and make the share price rally.

Biwott-Kestrel-AKS.. Segman-Ohana ESOPs... Puma-Front running-Rubis ... mademonis at work.

I quit this share after the Puma deal fell through. I had held from the pre-split Segman days.

I was the first to call out the dubious trades.. Now beans are spilling https://www.businessdail...30022-53wkodz/index.html

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#282 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:25:45 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Has new information surfaced or why is the counter hurtling down...?

People who bought at 15 taking profits.

A sham takeover attempt being discovered for the fraud that it is

Are you a hater here?the lady has found a husband and she is already pregnant.the volume tells me it's some hungry poor men,the real investors are settled.

Its a fraud

mlennyma
#283 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:50:49 PM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

Are you a hater here?the lady has found a husband and she is already pregnant.the volume tells me it's some hungry poor men,the real investors are settled.

Its a fraud

But you are already in a fraud environment,did you ever get to know who swindled your kq?
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
iris
#284 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 3:07:17 PM

mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

Its a fraud

But you are already in a fraud environment,did you ever get to know who swindled your kq?

Schadenfreude
obiero
#285 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 6:35:55 PM

iris wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

Its a fraud

Schadenfreude

Which insider trades happened at KQ? Two cautionary announcements were served at each critical restructuring phase

VituVingiSana
#286 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:42:08 PM

It seems CMA is only investigating the non-Rubis trades [unless I am mistaken] so the takeover is still progressing.
The only question may be whether the "sellers" or the "buyers" (of the other trades from 15-23rd) get 23/- from Rubis.
The rest of us can still sell to Rubis as soon as the deal is concluded.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#287 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:46:15 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
It seems CMA is only investigating the non-Rubis trades [unless I am mistaken] so the takeover is still progressing.
The only question may be whether the "sellers" or the "buyers" (of the other trades from 15-23rd) get 23/- from Rubis.

But will it be concluded? I sent you the information about Rubis on this same thread. Unless you chose to ignore it

VituVingiSana
#288 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:58:11 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

But will it be concluded? I sent you the information about Rubis on this same thread. Unless you chose to ignore it
I chose to stick with a profitable firm Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Except for getting my hopes up, it makes little difference to me...
No takeover = I have shares in a profitable firm at a PER of 7 (before the Takeover)
Takeover at 23 = I cash out
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#289 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:00:29 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I chose to stick with a profitable firm Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wewe nahisi ni mkora! How come you always get involved with firms that end up in contested buyouts d'oh!

heri
#290 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 6:17:50 PM

When did KK pay the dividend and was it at .30 per share? i am not able to reconcile what i got in my bank account and the shares i have
VituVingiSana
#291 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 7:03:33 PM

heri wrote:
When did KK pay the dividend and was it at .30 per share? i am not able to reconcile what i got in my bank account and the shares i have
0.36 (less W/Tax)
VituVingiSana
#292 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 7:08:59 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Wewe nahisi ni mkora! How come you always get involved with firms that end up in contested buyouts d'oh!
Buyouts/Takeovers invariably have competing interests. The buyers want to pay as little as possible. The sellers want as much as possible.
The most contentious was Rea Vipingo BUT the shareholders got 85 from 40 (shares were trading at 27) albeit after a longer period.
Unga - The buyers wanted to pay 40. We (the 30%) want a higher price. Let's see what happens.

The intention of Rubis is clear i.e. they want to buy out KK. I think the investigation is around the other large trades between the 15-23 October. This should not stop Rubis from their pursuit of the "uncontested" shares.
obiero
#293 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 9:07:18 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Buyouts/Takeovers invariably have competing interests. The buyers want to pay as little as possible. The sellers want as much as possible.
The most contentious was Rea Vipingo BUT the shareholders got 85 from 40 (shares were trading at 27) albeit after a longer period.
Unga - The buyers wanted to pay 40. We (the 30%) want a higher price. Let's see what happens.

The intention of Rubis is clear i.e. they want to buy out KK. I think the investigation is around the other large trades between the 15-23 October. This should not stop Rubis from their pursuit of the "uncontested" shares.

I wish you well

sparkly
#294 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 9:46:18 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I wish you well

KK has Suitors, KQ has Creditors. Seems to me KQ shareholders need more of the well wishing.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#295 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 3:08:28 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I wish you well

KK has Suitors, KQ has Creditors. Seems to me KQ shareholders need more of the well wishing.

Okay

VituVingiSana
#296 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2018 12:19:38 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I wish you well

While KK's shareholders are waiting for mahari for their daughter Applause Applause Applause
KQ's shareholders are being asked to refund the mahari Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#297 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 8:00:20 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I wish you well

While KK's shareholders are waiting for mahari for their daughter Applause Applause Applause
KQ's shareholders are being asked to refund the mahari Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Fraudulent shareholders and now fraudulent management.. https://www.businessdail...836550-e0bah8/index.html

VituVingiSana
#298 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 9:57:33 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I wish you well

Fraudulent shareholders and now fraudulent management.. https://www.businessdail...36550-e0bah8/index.html
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly We are not waiting for "Open Offers" but enjoying 2 dividends/year + a (potential) buyout.
As for the mere KES 59mn tax demand by KRA... Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Nevertheless, thank you for your concern.
VituVingiSana
#299 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 10:19:27 PM

Rubis is huge compared to KK.

https://rubis.fr/media/2...entation_s1-2018-uk.pdf

The FY 2017-18 Net Profit was Euro 129mn which is about 45% of what KK is valued at 23/-.
The shareholder equity is E2.2bn = KES 250b (KK is valued at 35bn)

A serious bunch given they already have bought 25% of KK.

ERC, CMA and all those other characters should allow this deal to close soon so they can Show me the Money! Applause Applause Applause

In 2-9 months, I shall say a fond farewell to this thread. The haters can look for me on Unga, KenRe and I&M [Core Holdings] Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
And Centum too! Drool Drool Drool
whiteowl
#300 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 10:36:16 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Rubis is huge compared to KK.

https://rubis.fr/media/2...entation_s1-2018-uk.pdf

The FY 2017-18 Net Profit was Euro 129mn which is about 45% of what KK is valued at 23/-.
The shareholder equity is E2.2bn = KES 250b (KK is valued at 35bn)

A serious bunch given they already have bought 25% of KK.

ERC, CMA and all those other characters should allow this deal to close soon so they can Show me the Money! Applause Applause Applause

In 2-9 months, I shall say a fond farewell to this thread. The haters can look for me on Unga, KenRe and I&M [Core Holdings] Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
And Centum too! Drool Drool Drool

I got on this bus when it was around 8/= and I'm not in a hurry to sell even if the buyout doesnt go through.