wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Wazuans
Swenani
#1 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2018 4:48:01 PM

Going by the kind of discussions and conntribution on this forum of late, I think 9 out of 10 wazuans have their EQ and IQ ranking in single digits(max 4-for the brightest-dumb wazuan).Cats and dogs have a higher EQ and IQ than most wazuans.This conclusion is based on my interaction with dogs and cats over the last few weeks where the acts of these animals can be rationalized unlike the arguments and posts from some wazuans

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#2 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2018 5:14:48 PM

Alas! Are you declaring yourself a guru? Just checked and realized that there's no "sex" topic going on. Tuliza
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kaka2za
#3 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2018 6:36:51 PM

Swenani wrote:
Going by the kind of discussions and conntribution on this forum of late, I think 9 out of 10 wazuans have their EQ and IQ ranking in single digits(max 4-for the brightest-dumb wazuan).Cats and dogs have a higher EQ and IQ than most wazuans.This conclusion is based on my interaction with dogs and cats over the last few weeks where the acts of these animals can be rationalized unlike the arguments and posts from some wazuans

True.Cats and dogs only mate when it is biologically necessary.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Lolest!
#4 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2018 10:39:14 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:

True.Cats and dogs only mate when it is biologically necessary.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray