wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<12345>»
KenGen HY 2017/2018
obiero
#41 Posted : Friday, August 03, 2018 9:45:12 PM

VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
One of the worst performing counters this year.
It's down 28.6% since January.

But why though? Don't get me wrong I am happy with the price decline as I plan on gorging myself soon but what's the reason for the fall?

Glad I got out of this one in good time

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Angelica _ann
#42 Posted : Friday, August 03, 2018 9:55:54 PM

obiero wrote:
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

But why though? Don't get me wrong I am happy with the price decline as I plan on gorging myself soon but what's the reason for the fall?

But why, because it is #Tangatanga managed smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#43 Posted : Friday, August 03, 2018 10:03:32 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

But why, because it is #Tangatanga managed smile

Too many moving parts. You can't tell when the wheels may fly off

sparkly
#44 Posted : Sunday, August 05, 2018 11:57:38 AM

obiero wrote:
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

You manage to get out of bad ones in time, except KQ Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
BKB
#45 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2018 10:21:07 AM

Decent rebound today ....up 9.68%.

Demand 1.4M+
Supply 0
muandiwambeu
#46 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2018 11:36:17 AM

🤒🤒🤒😂, whose is short-circuiting my day here.🐒🐒🐒🦏E-ndungani E_Ntungani.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#47 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2018 2:43:47 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

You manage to get out of bad ones in time, except KQ Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

KQ revival continues shortly.. This one will be the stock people will never forget. Its not a short term holding. Wait and see

Ericsson
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 9:22:30 AM

https://www.businessdail...5680-l4ryglz/index.html

Japanese firm Marubeni has won the tender to construct KenGen’s new 83MW geothermal power plant in Naivasha for an undisclosed fee.

The firm said it will partner with Fuji Electric Co Ltd Japan in the project expected to be completed in 2021.

KenGen managing director Rebecca Miano said the project was an extension of the existing Olkaria I units 4 & 5 geothermal power.

“Marubeni Corporation has been awarded a full turn-key engineering, procurement and construction contract from Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited in relation to the construction of a class geothermal power plant in the Olkaria area of Nakuru County,” said the conglomerate, which has offices in Nairobi.

The plant set to be the sixth power unit of the Olkaria 1 geothermal complex is being financed mainly through a loan provided by Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA) and European Investment Bank (EIB).

Marubeni said the project will be its first in Africa. The Japanese firm, which is also involved in the wind, solar, hydropower and biomass sectors, has so far installed more than 900MW of geothermal power capacity. In March this year, another Japanese firm Mitsubishi Corporation bagged the tender to construct KenGen’s 140MW Olkaria V geothermal power plant in Naivasha.

Mitsubishi Corporation won the $555 million (Sh57.4 billion) project expected to be completed in 2019. It will work in a three-company consortium with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems and local firm H Young & Co.

The plant is being financed mainly through a loan of ¥45.7 billion (Sh40 billion) provided by the JICA. KenGen has also directed some of the proceeds of its Sh26.5 billion rights issue towards the project.

Toyota Tsusho and KenGen plan feasibility studies for geothermal installations beyond Olkaria.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
sparkly
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 10:31:28 AM

Ericsson wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/marketnews/Tokyo-firm-to-put-up-geothermal-plant/3815534-4745680-l4ryglz/index.html

Japanese firm Marubeni has won the tender to construct KenGen’s new 83MW geothermal power plant in Naivasha for an undisclosed fee.

The firm said it will partner with Fuji Electric Co Ltd Japan in the project expected to be completed in 2021.

KenGen managing director Rebecca Miano said the project was an extension of the existing Olkaria I units 4 & 5 geothermal power.

“Marubeni Corporation has been awarded a full turn-key engineering, procurement and construction contract from Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited in relation to the construction of a class geothermal power plant in the Olkaria area of Nakuru County,” said the conglomerate, which has offices in Nairobi.

The plant set to be the sixth power unit of the Olkaria 1 geothermal complex is being financed mainly through a loan provided by Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA) and European Investment Bank (EIB).

Marubeni said the project will be its first in Africa. The Japanese firm, which is also involved in the wind, solar, hydropower and biomass sectors, has so far installed more than 900MW of geothermal power capacity. In March this year, another Japanese firm Mitsubishi Corporation bagged the tender to construct KenGen’s 140MW Olkaria V geothermal power plant in Naivasha.

Mitsubishi Corporation won the $555 million (Sh57.4 billion) project expected to be completed in 2019. It will work in a three-company consortium with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems and local firm H Young & Co.

The plant is being financed mainly through a loan of ¥45.7 billion (Sh40 billion) provided by the JICA. KenGen has also directed some of the proceeds of its Sh26.5 billion rights issue towards the project.

Toyota Tsusho and KenGen plan feasibility studies for geothermal installations beyond Olkaria.

Hapa dividends ni kukauka.
muandiwambeu
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 11:56:59 AM

sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/marketnews/Tokyo-firm-to-put-up-geothermal-plant/3815534-4745680-l4ryglz/index.html

And 2022 pesa inaitjika ya siasa. Hapa kuvumilia sio kukaza kamba pekee, hata kutolewa sackers ✂️✂️✂️ itakuwa pia.
Ericsson
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 2:18:51 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

And 2022 pesa inaitjika ya siasa. Hapa kuvumilia sio kukaza kamba pekee, hata kutolewa sackers ✂️✂️✂️ itakuwa pia.

Treasury told them to start giving dividends.
Ata 10 cents per share is dividend,Safaricom started from there.
muandiwambeu
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 2:53:04 PM

Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly , @erics, I like dividends from a fat kairu not milking the last drop from an emaciated kairu about to be rushed to the slota man to salvage the skin. It might be u last one before SOS to donate blood buzzzz🚨🚨🚨🚔🚔🚔🤧 by your agents door. Playing poker with a 🐒, you only endup with nyefunyefu on your face. This is a very unforgiving market, you can attest to this from comatosed ARM.
Plizzz be smart and pass these exams by first attempt, not by expirience, you may not live long enough to get it right.
sparkly
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 4:30:05 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly , @erics, I like dividends from a fat kairu not milking the last drop from an emaciated kairu about to be rushed to the slota man to salvage the skin. It might be u last one before SOS to donate blood buzzzz🚨🚨🚨🚔🚔🚔🤧 by your agents door. Playing poker with a 🐒, you only endup with nyefunyefu on your face. This is a very unforgiving market, you can attest to this from comatosed ARM.
Plizzz be smart and pass these exams by first attempt, not by expirience, you may not live long enough to get it right.

What language is this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 4:43:09 PM

sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

What language is this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It even hurts the eye reading it. I gave up on him kitambo sana!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#55 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 9:40:32 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

According to news media construction is being funded by savings from Olkaria 1 unit 4 and 5
RIEK01
#56 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 11:09:07 PM

All these grand projects are normally motivated by kickbacks and supply deals.You can't be perpetually doing projects.
muandiwambeu
#57 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2018 3:42:13 PM

Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

According to news media construction is being funded by savings from Olkaria 1 unit 4 and 5

News from which media? Tell me the savings account type for exchequers and in which account and by which parastal and under which jubilee leader, DP ama PORK. Just whisper it here in wazua, we want kengen to succeed not to be broke @erics
Hile fangi umevutishwa imeongezewa unga na VAT yuu.
Savings is a story you can only sell to your projects at home.
Probably you will see the savings trend improve in the mean time.
muandiwambeu
#58 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2018 4:25:58 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It even hurts the eye reading it. I gave up on him kitambo sana!!!!

You must be having very small eyes sensitive to witsLaughing out loudly
Ericsson
#59 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:52:23 PM

Kengen is being told to slow down on bringing online geothermal power plants otherwise there will be oversupply which may force consumers bill to spike by 70%
KaunganaDoDo
#60 Posted : Monday, October 01, 2018 7:58:51 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Kengen is being told to slow down on bringing online geothermal power plants otherwise there will be oversupply which may force consumers bill to spike by 70%

Olkaria 5 (2 Units, each 79MW....158 MW) is scheduled for Full COD in July 2019 with possibility that one of the unit will come earlier in March 2019)...Drilling and construction financing for Olkaria 1 Unit 6 80MW is finalized...Their generations normally have priority in dispatch according to the merit order