Kenya Power HY18
Ericsson
#61 Posted : Wednesday, August 08, 2018 2:25:36 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
6bob breaks down,my Fred's cow is dying

Apollo mboya may get an injunction on the new tariffs till case is fully heard

Won't stop the plunder & mismanagement going on here.

The cow 🐮 has no milk. It has been milked dry and wasn't been fed.
Full year there will be no dividend
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ebenyo
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 8:14:58 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

two weeks to go for full year results.lets see what the board will decide.Or is there any wazuan who has already seen the results and let us know whats is coming up?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#63 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:16:41 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

two weeks to go for full year results.lets see what the board will decide.Or is there any wazuan who has already seen the results and let us know whats is coming up?

These are results that should not be seen.. Tragic

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
KaunganaDoDo
#64 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 7:41:53 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

A tsunami is inbound... The end year will be terrible....messy,..dirtier.... kindly find the nearest island...Restatement of Last Year Financials plus Dirtier 2018 FY...
cyruskulei
#65 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:13:12 AM

It appears this monkey is yet to get lower

https://live.mystocks.co.ke/stock=KPLC
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

Ebenyo
#66 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:28:52 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

A tsunami is inbound... The end year will be terrible....messy,..dirtier.... kindly find the nearest island...Restatement of Last Year Financials plus Dirtier 2018 FY...

have you confirmed from the MD Jared Otieno or auditor general Edward Ouko?
KaunganaDoDo
#67 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 9:29:06 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Ebenyo...When a hippo comes out of the river to sunbath and tells you there is an alligator in the Water, Who are you to question and doubt the hippo, and dip your legs in the water???....RUN....The market is already too bearish for you to be caught in the rat race, racing to the bottom...
Ericsson
#68 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:47:22 AM

FY results will be out next week.
Lets wait and see
KaunganaDoDo
#69 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 8:50:06 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Lets wait and see

Restated Financial FY16/17 and a huge Loss 2017/18...No dividends....Shock and Awe , Operations Desert Storm,
mlennyma
#70 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:05:39 AM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Lets wait and see

Restated Financial FY16/17 and a huge Loss 2017/18...No dividends....Shock and Awe , Operations Desert Storm,

But among the best buys targeting a 8bob exit
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#71 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:15:55 AM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Lets wait and see

The new MD is doing a cleanup of the mess created by the previous MDs
A new beginning is necessary
littledove
#72 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 12:30:26 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Ebenyo...When a hippo comes out of the river to sunbath and tells you there is an alligator in the Water, Who are you to question and doubt the hippo, and dip your legs in the water???....RUN....The market is already too bearish for you to be caught in the rat race, racing to the bottom...

smile let prove you right or wrong next week, but they are yet to give profit warning, anyway I'm watching from a distance but I might be tempted to pick depending on the results
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ebenyo
#73 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:38:59 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Lets wait and see

most likely the week of 19th-26th or slightly ahead.This is purely based on last year results which were released on 21.10.2017
Ebenyo
#74 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:47:09 PM

littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

smile let prove you right or wrong next week, but they are yet to give profit warning, anyway I'm watching from a distance but I might be tempted to pick depending on the results

@ little dove,tangible evidence is lacking from kaunganadodo sentiments.He could be wrong or right.He hasnt seen the results yet,he hasnt spoken with md or auditor.It could be market makers trying to scare other buyers so that they make a kill.For now lets assume its sentiments and wait for results which will tell us the truth.
KaunganaDoDo
#75 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:46:42 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

@ little dove,tangible evidence is lacking from kaunganadodo sentiments.He could be wrong or right.He hasnt seen the results yet,he hasnt spoken with md or auditor.It could be market makers trying to scare other buyers so that they make a kill.For now lets assume its sentiments and wait for results which will tell us the truth.

You think I am making up stories....Jesus..People perish because of Lack of Information...now I have told you this and you are still disturbed...its for your own good my brother...You have the information but you still want to Perish...This is the Good News; Because of Christ, the gentiles have heaven inheritance just like the Jews....if you have the good news, which I have given you, you don't have to regret anything siku ya kiama ikija....Like St. Paul says to Timothy...The time is coming when people wont listen to good teaching. Instead they will look for teachers who will please them by telling them only what they're itching to hear. They will turn from the truth and eagerly listen to Senseless stories....
littledove
#76 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 7:27:46 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

You think I am making up stories....Jesus..People perish because of Lack of Information...now I have told you this and you are still disturbed...its for your own good my brother...You have the information but you still want to Perish...This is the Good News; Because of Christ, the gentiles have heaven inheritance just like the Jews....if you have the good news, which I have given you, you don't have to regret anything siku ya kiama ikija....Like St. Paul says to Timothy...The time is coming when people wont listen to good teaching. Instead they will look for teachers who will please them by telling them only what they're itching to hear. They will turn from the truth and eagerly listen to Senseless stories....

all this preaching without single data backup even expected percentage declineShame on you Shame on you
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ericsson
#77 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:19:46 PM

https://www.businessdail...05612-12rdha3/index.html
KaunganaDoDo
#78 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 9:03:31 AM

littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

all this preaching without single data backup even expected percentage declineShame on you Shame on you

Will you believe me if quoted with data? i doubt...if i quoted data , it would cause a stampede....But restatement of last years plus a Huge Loss this FY...Or you can be patient and wait for Next Week,,,,,and get Ultra High Blood Pressure.

Its only when the tide has receded that you know who has been swimming naked....
muandiwambeu
#79 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 10:59:58 AM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Will you believe me if quoted with data? i doubt...if i quoted data , it would cause a stampede....But restatement of last years plus a Huge Loss this FY...Or you can be patient and wait for Next Week,,,,,and get Ultra High Blood Pressure.

Its only when the tide has receded that you know who has been swimming naked....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Are you the Noah, or the John the Baptist. What profits did kplc make yr 2016/2018?
If it's Yassua, the angel will appear ASAP!!!¡¡¡
Having seen the paper, I prepared a mwakenya that you disputed, or you went ahead with cooking that has since been rejected. I have always known of a this phrase, it is all relative, it depends on where who is speaking is standing. U can also use understanding and overstanding to be more precise.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
KaunganaDoDo
#80 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 11:26:55 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
littledove wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Are you the Noah, or the John the Baptist. What profits did kplc make yr 2016/2018?
If it's Yassua, the angel will appear ASAP!!!¡¡¡
Having seen the paper, I prepared a mwakenya that you disputed, or you went ahead with cooking that has since been rejected. I have always known of a this phrase, it is all relative, it depends on where who is speaking is standing. U can also use understanding and overstanding to be more precise.

Your Mwakenya was not correct . As i speak i am seated on the Sea Shore, watching people buffeting on the tide....But this is not the tide that Shakespeare meant when he said...THERE IS A TIDE IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN, WHEN TAKEN AT FLOOD LEADS ON TO A FORTUNE.....

Restatement of FY 2016/17 to LOSS, HUGE PROVISIONING this FY 2017/18 to the sky...plus Qualification on top...