wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Uchumi HY 2018, the disaster
stock.enigma
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:20:00 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Passed by Uchumi Buruburu few days ago and it's doors were open but only dust on the shelves and idle staff. Easy coach desk that squats within the branch still operating. I keep wondering why continue to pay rent and salaries while selling nothing d'oh! d'oh!

They are finalizing their deal with strategic investors....Still working on Conditions Precedent to satisfy the investor. They requiree aditional money almost 300M-500M(Which they expect to get from their langata 3.7 acre sale).....

Can't sell Langata, land belongs to KAA. But was grabbed and sold to them. There is a caution on that property.
KaunganaDoDo
#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:28:58 PM

stock.enigma wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Passed by Uchumi Buruburu few days ago and it's doors were open but only dust on the shelves and idle staff. Easy coach desk that squats within the branch still operating. I keep wondering why continue to pay rent and salaries while selling nothing d'oh! d'oh!

They are finalizing their deal with strategic investors....Still working on Conditions Precedent to satisfy the investor. They requiree aditional money almost 300M-500M(Which they expect to get from their langata 3.7 acre sale).....

Can't sell Langata, land belongs to KAA. But was grabbed and sold to them. There is a caution on that property.

The caveat was removed long time ago. The land title deed was validated by NLC...The caveat was just to scare off people...There is no legal Caution on this land. its not subject to court case.
Ericsson
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:01:17 PM

Finally share price goes below ksh.1
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
kayhara
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:30:21 PM

The guys owed money should wait for Uchumi to recover (if it can) even if wound up I doubt they will get half of their money back, GoK has already said no more cash for uchumi, Funny that there sre still buyers even with all the dark cloud over uchumi.
To Each His Own
Ericsson
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:45:36 PM

kayhara wrote:
The guys owed money should wait for Uchumi to recover (if it can) even if wound up I doubt they will get half of their money back, GoK has already said no more cash for uchumi, Funny that there sre still buyers even with all the dark cloud over uchumi.

Mention names of interested buyers
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
KaunganaDoDo
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 4:18:21 PM

kayhara wrote:

There is alot going on behind the curtain as far as this stock is concerned. decision on what positions to take depends on what information you have, both public and highly private. Three weeks ago 3M shares changed hands. DECISIONS AND POSITIONS ARE HAVE ONE TO ONE MAPPING AND ARE CONTINUOUS ENDOGENOUS VARIABLES.He who doesnt have any infor is the same as he who has zero infor
HaMaina
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:03:15 AM

kayhara wrote:

Some of us love dark clouds, it usually means it will rain.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:33:17 AM

HaMaina wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Chunga mifuko hapa

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:35:21 AM

HaMaina wrote:
kayhara wrote:

Chunga mifuko hapa

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#50 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2018 8:46:12 PM

45 lawsuits against Uchumi
https://googleweblight.c...n-KE&tg=610&pt=6
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Pesa Nane
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2018 11:23:39 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:

The monkey will definitely die
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
mlennyma
#52 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 11:54:53 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Uchumi ilifungwa ni vumbi iko kwa shelves and a few expiring goods..The court's won't help much rent and salaries are accruing...Why is uchumi trading???ARM is better
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
KaunganaDoDo
#53 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 12:13:54 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Uchumi ilifungwa ni vumbi iko kwa shelves and a few expiring goods..The court's won't help much rent and salaries are accruing...Why is uchumi trading???ARM is better

The government and its 14% shareholding is keeping it up... plus in the last two years the government has given it 1.2 Billion in shareholder loans...This thing will not go down anytime soon...The Treasury doesn't write down or make provision for its commercial investment...if it was to go down with the shareholders loans...it would make Noise in government quarters....This thing will be babysat until its on the legs...Take this to the bank
Pesa Nane
#54 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 12:31:52 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

The government and its 14% shareholding is keeping it up... plus in the last two years the government has given it 1.2 Billion in shareholder loans...This thing will not go down anytime soon...The Treasury doesn't write down or make provision for its commercial investment...if it was to go down with the shareholders loans...it would make Noise in government quarters....This thing will be babysat until its on the legs...Take this to the bank

Everything you say is true until you mention that it will not die. It will die. And they may just get more tax-payers money but it will still die. Why? They are accruing debt in guise of keeping the doors open. The money they may get will be to pay down debt (Rent, connected suppliers, thieves, salaries, genuine wanjiku suppliers in that order.)
In this tournament there is no longer extra-time, it's sudden death!
KaunganaDoDo
#55 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 12:42:47 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Everything you say is true until you mention that it will not die. It will die. And they may just get more tax-payers money but it will still die. Why? They are accruing debt in guise of keeping the doors open. The money they may get will be to pay down debt (Rent, connected suppliers, thieves, salaries, genuine wanjiku suppliers in that order.)

Hahaha...It has limped like a Billie Holiday on her death bed...Many times The Mortician has been called only to find the Patient Moving his eyelids... Meanwhile the fatter patients in the same Ward have gone to the Morgue... earlier
kayhara
#56 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 12:54:00 PM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Hahaha...It has limped like a Billie Holiday on her death bed...Many times The Mortician has been called only to find the Patient Moving his eyelids... Meanwhile the fatter patients in the same Ward have gone to the Morgue... earlier

Please stop talking about uchumi death, I hold about 68k pieces but I can't sell at the moment due to the serious loss on the account, I will hold hoping for positive news on 17th, my other monkeys have stopped bleeding ie mumias and homeafrika, hii ni pressure.
To Each His Own
Pesa Nane
#57 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 1:23:24 PM

kayhara wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Please stop talking about uchumi death, I hold about 68k pieces but I can't sell at the moment due to the serious loss on the account, I will hold hoping for positive news on 17th, my other monkeys have stopped bleeding ie mumias and homeafrika, hii ni pressure.

To be warned is to be forearmed!
Take heart, I also hold a monkey (HF) and a near dead ARM (not significant, speculative)
kayhara
#58 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 10:02:20 AM

KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Risking it all trid buying some just now only for i-trader to give me a fantasy error that the price must be between 10.40-12.71, I think it might get suspended, but what the heck.
To Each His Own
muandiwambeu
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 2:43:00 PM

kayhara wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

You already made more than that speculating @kihyara. Ma-bp za nini 😂😂😂😂
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
HaMaina
#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 4:03:48 PM

kayhara wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
KaunganaDoDo wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Then maybe you should buy more at the current price and lower your average loss.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham