wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages«<1011121314>»
Unga limited takeover
jawgey
#221 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:25:09 PM

Quick one, what happens if I don't sign the papers and somehow Seaboard gets the necessary threshold to acquire the rest of the shares?

There is no way I'm taking Sh. 40 willingly.
Seeing is believing
jawgey
#222 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:27:54 PM

jawgey wrote:
Quick one, what happens if I don't sign the papers and somehow Seaboard gets the necessary threshold to acquire the rest of the shares?

I mean, will I still be paid for my shares? If yes, how will I be paid if not through my broker?
Seeing is believing
wukan
#223 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:30:42 PM

jawgey wrote:

Seaboard and victus will screw you nice and proper away from public limelight. smile
VituVingiSana
#224 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:50:26 PM

jawgey wrote:

The first threshold to cross is 75%. [Seaboard & Victus might be in a position to start the delisting process but do you want to remain a minority in a delisted entity in which your friends the Ndegwas control 50%+1? These are the same people who sold shitty Ennsvalley to Unga at a crazy high price. I do not think EV makes a profit.]

The second threshold to cross is 90%. [Seaboard can force you to accept their 40/- per share. End of story.]
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
jawgey
#225 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:32:00 PM

wukan wrote:
jawgey wrote:

Seaboard and victus will screw you nice and proper away from public limelight. smile

Sadly that might be the case.
Seeing is believing
jawgey
#226 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:33:32 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
jawgey wrote:

The first threshold to cross is 75%. [Seaboard & Victus might be in a position to start the delisting process but do you want to remain a minority in a delisted entity in which your friends the Ndegwas control 50%+1? These are the same people who sold shitty Ennsvalley to Unga at a crazy high price. I do not think EV makes a profit.]

The second threshold to cross is 90%. [Seaboard can force you to accept their 40/- per share. End of story.]

Thanks for the information VVS. Well in that case I have to reevaluate my next step.
Seeing is believing
Angelica _ann
#227 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:36:50 PM

jawgey wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
jawgey wrote:

Thanks for the information VVS. Well in that case I have to reevaluate my next step.

A cheque will be done & posted to your last known address once they reach the 90% threshold. Cc. Brokrbond/Unilever & Access Kenya. Wacha tu!!! This is a real accept & move on scenario!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#228 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:23:49 PM

jawgey wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
jawgey wrote:

IF Seaboard + Victus get to 75% and 90%. No easy answers.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
xxxxx
#229 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:38:22 PM

jawgey wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
jawgey wrote:

Actually, me thinks it could have been much much worse. Ask those caught up in Eveready or Express, Merali companies, KQ or even ARMCement. So, if I were you, I'd sell the damn shares and go make money else where. You were already shafted together with all other Wanjikus. CMA/NSE are part of the shafting cartel. Where will you run to???
obiero
#230 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:53:28 PM

xxxxx wrote:
jawgey wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
jawgey wrote:

Actually, me thinks it could have been much much worse. Ask those caught up in Eveready or Express, Merali companies, KQ or even ARMCement. So, if I were you, I'd sell the damn shares and go make money else where. You were already shafted together with all other Wanjikus. CMA/NSE are part of the shafting cartel. Where will you run to???

The KQ case is the saddest

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#231 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:54:29 AM

An interesting question:
What if Seaboard doesn't get to 75%?
[Remember BOC and Carbacid]
tandich
#232 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 4:13:47 PM

Angelica _ann
#233 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 4:18:11 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
An interesting question:

They failed flat on their bid.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mlennyma
#234 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 4:47:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
An interesting question:

what next?price fall?or price rise as they continue to chase the remaining %
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#235 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 5:01:03 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
An interesting question:

Price will fall with a thump
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#236 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 5:04:31 PM

@vvs must be celebrating with champaigne
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
xxxxx
#237 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 5:04:38 PM

Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
An interesting question:

Time for @vvs and co shareholders in the minority to canvas and avoid being screwed.
obiero
#238 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 6:29:18 PM

Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
An interesting question:

Down is the likely way.. Seaboard likely to wait out the weak shareholders such as @vvs..

Mastermind
#239 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 6:48:56 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
An interesting question:

Time for @vvs and co shareholders in the minority to canvas and avoid being screwed.

They should form a coalition (Unga Minority Ltd) and consolidate their shares. That way they will have a say.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
obiero
#240 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 6:56:21 PM

Mastermind wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
An interesting question:

They should form a coalition (Unga Minority Ltd) and consolidate their shares. That way they will have a say.

Hahaha.. UML