6 Pages«<3456>
‘people’s president' Not Equal "PRESIDENT OF KENYA
hardwood
#81 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:42:47 PM

harrydre
#82 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:18:19 AM

hardwood wrote:
Peeling back the mask....Season II.

Miguna is very naive. I strongly believe baba is behind most of these deaths if not all, black magic, sacrifices b/s etc and that's why karma gets back at him, look at his children.
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#83 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 7:14:13 AM

masukuma wrote:
washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:
sema kuongea mbaya...ati...
IF YOU ARE SHORTER THAN ME AND I AM TALLER THAN YOU - IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO WALK ON MY KNEES SO THAT WE LOOK THE SAME!

Lol. Who said this, when and to who?

Edwin Sifuna

Quote:
We will no longer be forced to walk on our knees so that our short friends can feel better about themselves

As usual ODM is being emotional again and damning it's allies like there is no tomorrow
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#84 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 7:23:29 AM

hardwood wrote:

This Stolen victory and electoral justice nonsense is what the naive people like akina Miguna were told... it's a figment of a fertile imagination. Juzi tu... NASA said it had received evidence that it won 8/8 and swore themselves based on this evidence but has never shared that data. Not one polling station. Miguna should know that if you see your religious elder - the one who proselytised you into following his worldview turn around and go the other way... he may have been teaching you bullshit
FRM2011
#85 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 7:40:27 AM

masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:
IF YOU ARE SHORTER THAN ME AND I AM TALLER THAN YOU - IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO WALK ON MY KNEES SO THAT WE LOOK THE SAME!

Edwin Sifuna

Quote:
We will no longer be forced to walk on our knees so that our short friends can feel better about themselves

As usual ODM is being emotional again and damning it's allies like there is no tomorrow

I still can't believe what they are doing to Weta at the Senate.

I hope it will be worth it. Secure key constitutional changes, strengthen independent institutions and commisions, reform the police force once and for all.

If it's about Baba getting outriders on his motorcade, I am so embarassed.
Lolest!
#86 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 8:20:43 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Edwin Sifuna

Quote:

I hope it will be worth it. Secure key constitutional changes, strengthen independent institutions and commisions, reform the police force once and for all.

I hate to be the one to dissapoint you but baba is not guided by principles. He's all talk when he's in the opposition.

Give him the goodies or power and you'll see. Remember March 18 2002 KANU elections?

Sorry, but talk is cheap. Raila is all talk
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Pierce
#87 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 8:41:37 AM

Lolest! wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Edwin Sifuna

Quote:

I hate to be the one to dissapoint you but baba is not guided by principles. He's all talk when he's in the opposition.

Give him the goodies or power and you'll see. Remember March 18 2002 KANU elections?

Sorry, but talk is cheap. Raila is all talk

Correct.

The guy is selfish to the core.
Nandwa
#88 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 9:42:04 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Edwin Sifuna

Quote:

Nandwa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Why can't Rao try his push parliament if Jubilee is ready to support? Haki sielewi

Am hoping he does. Doubt whether he would want to be seen as the stumbling block.

It's important to diffuse the ethnic tensions. The cordomite's online gang baptized today's matatu protest as #mungikidemos and pushed it until it was trending.

Ahem, are you still willing to stand by your view!
What I just observed in a post above gets a perfect example here - that a RAO supporter would have to keep making excuses for him!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Nandwa
#89 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 9:58:35 AM

Nandwa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
For starters did anyone here believe that RAO interest is JUST to reform the IEBC Liar Liar

Shock on you.

That's why RAO wouldn't be fine with this new found route. You see it is not consistent with his game plan and main target. By merely reforming IEBC or removing the commissioners wont help him get to Government.
As such it falls short of his target.

And what is his target? Your post suggests you are privy to some high level intelligence. Why not share here in the wazua spirit.

I wish I had access to such intelligence, and be sure I would find a way to share.
But that doesnt bar me from putting one and one together, drawing from history and understanding of who RAO is.

If you support him, you had better be ready to keep making excuses for him over and over again as he crushingly shoves his way in a bid to get to some high political office now that it appears the ultimate goal is out of reach.

I do not mean to be unduly mean to RAO, just calling it as I see it.

I expect him to find an avenue to discredit and abandon this new effort in due course. Only a matter of time.

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...sts&t=34087&p=41
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
masukuma
#90 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 10:30:19 AM

Just wondering aloud... what if Uhuru now says he is not interested in RAO and his talks? hmm? That he would prefer to reachout to the other groups? hmm? RAO/ODM is not thinking...
don't be this guy!!
Realtreaty
#91 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 10:40:00 AM

d'oh! d'oh!
Rao is here not for Justice or Nasa but to create lines for his children especially the two daughters to gain power now that they are heiresses of his estates and riches.
But you expect all bootlickers he control to follow him like Mother monkey and its kid.
limanika
#92 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 1:54:21 PM

When uhuruto begged kalooser and madvd to cross over, they refused in the hope that they would inherit Baba's base. Even during mou negotiations they pushed baba to the corner and left no room to wiggle. How do you push someone like this and expect him to be very enthusiastic to let you ride on his back? Litlle did they know baba also had dreams- to inherit mt Kenya ...
masukuma
#93 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 3:27:45 PM

Disappointments ndio nyingi huko kwa NASA. Almost as much as arsenal fans
AlphDoti
#94 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 3:34:08 PM

limanika wrote:
When uhuruto begged kalooser and madvd to cross over, they refused in the hope that they would inherit Baba's base. Even during mou negotiations they pushed baba to the corner and left no room to wiggle. How do you push someone like this and expect him to be very enthusiastic to let you ride on his back? Litlle did they know baba also had dreams- to inherit mt Kenya ...

Are you saying the first debts (2002) to be paid first before the later debts (2012/17)? smile
tycho
#95 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 4:01:01 PM

Miguna Miguna isn't naive.

He is playing his role, and remarkably well at that.

I hadn't imagined he'd bear Raila's flack. He's bearing the big man's shadow and dissipating it among the masses.

The people he's leading will soon be ready for more instruction and obedience.

Oh! What side of politics is this that I live?
AlphDoti
#96 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 4:06:13 PM

tycho wrote:
Miguna Miguna isn't naive.

He is playing his role, and remarkably well at that.

I hadn't imagined he'd bear Raila's flack. He's bearing the big man's shadow and dissipating it among the masses.

The people he's leading will soon be ready for more instruction and obedience.

Oh! What side of politics is this that I live?

So are you saying, soon MM will consolidate all Luo votes behind him, then the elite will have him in their side, then bingo!

Otherwise, I agree with someone who said MM has been repaid by Baba for the "tell all" book he wrote which was meant to discredit RAO...
masukuma
#97 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 4:06:44 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:

Are you saying the first debts (2002) to be paid first before the later debts (2012/17)? smile

there were no debts in 2002 just 2012/17! Ruto alluded to it

limanika
#98 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 4:17:48 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:

If kibaki tosha was a debt then this was settled by force in 08' nuu mkate. WRS is young man so agwambo believes he will in due course convince him to wait for the 13/17 debt to be settled in 27' onwards...either that or odm bags the running mate, is the game being played here my frens
masukuma
#99 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 5:51:35 PM

limanika wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:

If kibaki tosha was a debt then this was settled by force in 08' nuu mkate. WRS is young man so agwambo believes he will in due course convince him to wait for the 13/17 debt to be settled in 27' onwards...either that or odm bags the running mate, is the game being played here my frens

lets see what happens... I think hii kitu haiendi mahali without Uhuru ceding something now. 22 ni mbali!
Realtreaty
#100 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 6:54:35 PM

DP Ruto need to use the words "MAMBO NI KUJIPANGA" by being very close to Uhuru and even to the exten of asking him to choose him his best person to go with as DP in 2022.

It is clear that Uhuru can propose someone from Mt Kenya region away from Central like Ameru, Aembu, Mbeere or away a man like Matian'gi,

DP Ruto has to get his next DP as early as now and start making things right.
Can DP also choose a Woman to a new Kenya where we can push and show respect to our Women? Who could this Woman be?
Kobia
Waiguru
Mugenda
Njoki Ndungu
Kandie