wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
‘people’s president' Not Equal "PRESIDENT OF KENYA
hardwood
#61 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:49:03 PM

Baba now suspends boycott of brookside milk.
hardwood
#62 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:51:32 PM

What a brilliant speech by Brother Raila. What a statesman.

safariant
#63 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 6:18:39 PM

limanika wrote:
For those who were still in diapers, same thing happened just after 97' election. After mo1 rigging and Rap emerged third and Baks second, Rao and baks agreed to attend joint press conference to reject the results. As baks was sitting in the reception waiting for Rao, he saw 'Breaking News' on TV. Rap and mo1 were at statehouse announcing 'new partnership'. The rest is history

Co-operasion
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
hardwood
#64 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 6:34:27 PM

safariant wrote:
limanika wrote:
For those who were still in diapers, same thing happened just after 97' election. After mo1 rigging and Rap emerged third and Baks second, Rao and baks agreed to attend joint press conference to reject the results. As baks was sitting in the reception waiting for Rao, he saw 'Breaking News' on TV. Rap and mo1 were at statehouse announcing 'new partnership'. The rest is history

Co-operasion

It's called being pragmatic. You do not spend the rest of your life crying coz of a "stolen election". You move on.

pragmatic

praɡˈmatɪk/Submit
adjective
dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.

FRM2011
#65 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 3:32:40 PM

hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Miguna rejects Raila's BETRAYAL....calls baba a coward.

https://www.the-star.co....g-up-in-canada_c1727529

I tell you loving a politician is like going to karumaindo to look for a wife.

Have you noticed that not a single politician has commented on this. Only Ruto and Duale because they have to pretend they knew.

The only happy one is Ngunjiri of Nyeri.

Hawa wengine wamepatwa na butwaa.

I'll be reading akina kula raha's and obieros postings very keenly over the next weeks.

I may now have to quit wazua since baba has "defected" to jubilee. There is no one to fight now, since I can't fight our new friend and brother baba. The "hardwood" handle has been rendered obsolete.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I hear you bro. We are looking at 4.5 years of doing business peacefully before WSR's raw ambition takes us to the edge in 2022. I have been away from Wazua after I got a sub-contract in one of Jubilee's flagship projects. By September the interest capping law disappears and liquidity once again flows into the economy.

Its time to help Uhuru & Baba to secure their legacy as we make money.
Realtreaty
#66 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 7:37:53 PM

I guess Uhunye called Rao on Safaricom Line.

Remember Uhunye saying "do not hate, kill orfight because of me, we still are brothers with Raila, we have lived more years together at statehouse playing hide and seek games...this election is one of the games of hide and seek.

Who said Tabooo first???

Waiting for Safcom to say how many Luos derigestered and are coming back!!
masukuma
#67 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 11:21:33 PM

sema kuongea mbaya...ati...
IF YOU ARE SHORTER THAN ME AND I AM TALLER THAN YOU - IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO WALK ON MY KNEES SO THAT WE LOOK THE SAME!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
washiku
#68 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 9:44:02 AM

masukuma wrote:
IF YOU ARE SHORTER THAN ME AND I AM TALLER THAN YOU - IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO WALK ON MY KNEES SO THAT WE LOOK THE SAME!

Lol. Who said this, when and to who?
KulaRaha
#69 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 12:02:47 PM

Well, step 1 of 2022 preparations is now complete.

Someone is going to feel really sidelined soon...

Meanwhile, political happiness does not equal to economic boom...we still have loans to pay and nothing to show for them.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
masukuma
#70 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 6:08:15 PM

washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Lol. Who said this, when and to who?

Edwin Sifuna
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Mukiri
#71 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 7:49:43 PM

hardwood wrote:
What a brilliant speech by Brother Raila. What a statesman.

I like the way Babu adjusts himself, in preparation for a photo session with the President. And after a n unexpected healthy handshakesmile A true mark of respect.

Proverbs 19:21
Realtreaty
#72 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 8:03:06 PM

smile
So what is Raila up to for now?

Did he think of having his Daughters as Heiresses for his chiefdom to gain power to protect the family?

What other interest took Raila to fake dialogue and accept to work with Uhuru?

Remember I said the best option for Raila is to abandon Nasa and join hands with Jubilee to bring back ODM-Luo closer to govt for his legacy as Isolating them will be very dangerous.

Raila seemed weak and old while he shook hands with Uhuru who is younger. I thought I could shout at Uhunye to take care next time he shake Raila as he is kinda frail now.

The daughters kept distance to observe how they would later act.

"Coalitions are just vehicles to win elections and if you do not win you can opt for other coalitions"...Raila Odinga

harrydre
#73 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 8:25:45 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
smile

Did he think of having his Daughters as Heiresses for his chiefdom to gain power to protect the family?

Remember I said the best option for Raila is to abandon Nasa and join hands with Jubilee to bring back ODM-Luo closer to govt for his legacy as Isolating them will be very dangerous.

Raila seemed weak and old while he shook hands with Uhuru who is younger. I thought I could shout at Uhunye to take care next time he shake Raila as he is kinda frail now.

"Coalitions are just vehicles to win elections and if you do not win you can opt for other coalitions"...Raila Odinga

So is that accepting defeat finally?
i.am.back!!!!
limanika
#74 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 9:14:55 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
smile

Whether by design/default/fate, Rao does this every 10 years. In 98 he abandoned opposition and teamed up with kanu. In 08' he teamed up with govt. in 18' he's again teaming uup with govt of the day. In each case, the president in power was serving his last term...Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Realtreaty
#75 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:00:04 PM

The cloud sends some rain signal that there will be food, food for Raila family to eat.

Uhuru most likely to bless the emerging relationship with Raila by appointing Raila daughters as an Ambassador or create another CS slot and or CAS, PS, Directors in corporate firms

Slot for Cooperative societies growth and Investment CS!!!

There are two daughters and they could both get jobs as said above since they are not currently serving in any capacity he can nominate them as Kenyans.
limanika
#76 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 11:27:57 AM

If Rao is genuine about this, then perfect.

If there are some hidden cards like in 98, 08, then they won't go far. Especially now that the history is known.
kaka2za
#77 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 11:49:34 AM

limanika wrote:
If Rao is genuine about this, then perfect.

If there are some hidden cards like in 98, 08, then they won't go far. Especially now that the history is known.

You cannot use genuine and RAO in the same sentence!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Realtreaty
#78 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:16:25 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Did Baba throw a MELON in an Anthill and scared away the ants?

Now everyone is agitated and demonizing Baba for his quick action to dialogue.

He realized Kalonzo was slowly working it out to join Uhuru Jubilee within this year and hence Baba fast tracked his effort to meet Uhuru first and faster!!!

Seems the ants hole has a melon and ants don't like melons!!!
hardwood
#79 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:24:17 PM

Kalooser the watermelon now also wants to meet ohuru. Who will tell him that his equal is ruto not ohuru?

https://www.the-star.co....u-for-dialogue_c1730047

hardwood
#80 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:35:13 PM

Peeling back the mask....Season II.