‘people’s president' Not Equal "PRESIDENT OF KENYA
harrydre
#41 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:43:55 AM

So sad introduced as just Mr. Odinga!Sad Sad
i.am.back!!!!
Realtreaty
#42 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:06:08 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Raila has turned his head and energy to Isolating ODM from Nasa to play party politics away from fake coalition.

Raila want ODM to go it alone or make new coalition most likely with Jubilee after every mongoose in Nasa goes on their own!!!

How to do it is to create disharmony to isolate Wiper by ignoring it and forcing ANC-FK move on their own
Raila knowing Ruto will run may want to entice him with Nyanza and coast to be in govt/leave his community back in govt to enable them prop a new leader to inherit him.
harrydre
#43 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:23:39 AM

Where is the people’s president? Naomba sirkal!
i.am.back!!!!
thuks
#44 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 12:27:59 PM

harrydre wrote:
Where is the people’s president? Naomba sirkal!

He was in harambee house for a meeting of equals

https://www.nation.co.ke...334714-nbll8m/index.html
I care!
Realtreaty
#45 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 1:12:29 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Raila is now in the box. Hurrrrrrrrrry!!!!
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Realtreaty
#46 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 1:56:25 PM

Another fast reason why Raila cowardly run to Harambee house to meet the President is to escape the double edged sword that Tillerson was to bring;

1. To deny Raila access to Americas and EU and their affiliates once Tillerson announce NRM as aterrorist group in Kenya

2. To protect his business interests and his accounts from being frozen with immediate effect

3. Still working to disintegrate Nasa to hold and endear his own party ODM on its own ground to work with Jubilee to focus Luo Nyanza for 2022 where Ruto will be the President who would without malice work with Luos in his govt. He is now old and leaving his people isolated would be the worst scheme.

Now that Baba is in the box what next....?

Vindu vichenjanga!!!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

alma1
#47 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 2:00:39 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Another fast reason why Raila cowardly run to Harambee house to meet the President is to escape the double edged sword that Tillerson was to bring;

1. To deny Raila access to Americas and EU and their affiliates once Tillerson announce NRM as aterrorist group in Kenya

2. To protect his business interests and his accounts from being frozen with immediate effect

3. Still working to disintegrate Nasa to hold and endear his own party ODM on its own ground to work with Jubilee to focus Luo Nyanza for 2022 where Ruto will be the President who would without malice work with Luos in his govt. He is now old and leaving his people isolated would be the worst scheme.

Vindu vichenjanga!!!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wewe bado haujapata memo?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

safariant
#48 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 2:19:58 PM

alma1 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Okuyu vote..
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
kayhara
#49 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 2:48:32 PM

safariant wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Okuyu vote..

"Ruto needs me to be president in 2022" Baba sometime ago
Ruto missing at Harambee,
I'd like to hear many points of view on this.
To Each His Own
hardwood
#50 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:42:53 PM

kayhara wrote:
safariant wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Okuyu vote..

"Ruto needs me to be president in 2022" Baba sometime ago
Ruto missing at Harambee,
I'd like to hear many points of view on this.

Kalonzo was meeting ruto. Lanes.
hardwood
#51 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:45:13 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Miguna rejects Raila's BETRAYAL....calls baba a coward.

https://www.the-star.co....g-up-in-canada_c1727529
hardwood
#52 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:48:06 PM

hardwood wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Miguna rejects Raila's BETRAYAL....calls baba a coward.

alma1
#53 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 3:53:06 PM

hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I tell you loving a politician is like going to karumaindo to look for a wife.

Have you noticed that not a single politician has commented on this. Only Ruto and Duale because they have to pretend they knew.

The only happy one is Ngunjiri of Nyeri.

Hawa wengine wamepatwa na butwaa.

I'll be reading akina kula raha's and obieros postings very keenly over the next weeks.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

hardwood
#54 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:00:42 PM

The NRM general is breathing fire.....kicks baba's balls. He has vowed to return on march 26 to remove the despotic duo - baba and ohuru.

Quote:
As Raila Odinga and Uhuru Kenyatta toast, hug and laugh in Nairobi, I remain marooned in Canada because I swore the former in at Uhuru Park on January 30th, 2018.

In other words, the “reconciliation” between Uhuru Kenyatta and Raila is a fundamental betrayal of the hundreds of innocent Kenyans who have lost their lives fighting for democracy and in defense of Raila Odinga’s stolen electoral victories of 2007, 2013 and 2017.

The “bridges” Raila Odinga and Uhuru Kenyatta are talking about and intend to build will turn Kenya into an authoritarian and despotic Kenyatta and Odinga Monarchy.

The “reconciliation” betrays the principles for which the National Resistance Movement Kenya (NRMKe) was established, which is to fight for electoral justice, social justice, the protection of the constitution and our fragile democracy, respect for the rule of law and the independence of the judiciary.

It betrays everything the NRMKe and I have stood and fought for. As such, I cannot support it.

I will return to Kenya on March 26, 2018 so as to continue the struggle for electoral justice, social justice and an end to the culture of impunity that both Raila Odinga and Uhuru Kenyatta now clearly represent.
hardwood
#55 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:06:19 PM

alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Have you noticed that not a single politician has commented on this. Only Ruto and Duale because they have to pretend they knew.

I'll be reading akina kula raha's and obieros postings very keenly over the next weeks.

I may now have to quit wazua since baba has "defected" to jubilee. There is no one to fight now, since I can't fight our new friend and brother baba. The "hardwood" handle has been rendered obsolete.
Ngalaka
#56 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 4:30:52 PM

hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I may now have to quit wazua since baba has "defected" to jubilee. There is no one to fight now, since I can't fight our new friend and brother baba. The "hardwood" handle has been rendered obsolete.

Now, that's hilarious
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
hardwood
#57 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:16:10 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
hardwood wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Now, that's hilarious

NRM general Miguna "left at the traffic lights".
hardwood
#58 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:35:21 PM

Yes my brother Odhis, we are now one big happy family.

masukuma
#59 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:38:54 PM

The flower girls were not aware... miguna was not aware... Rao keeps on pulling these moves on his people. He sings 1 thing and then turns on a dime and changes. First it was joining Kanu... then the 'Kibaki tosha'... then Kalonzo kuwachiwa chungwa moja na nusu (ODM Kenya) when Rao hepad Nominations in ODM Kenya... then Katiba having a powerful presidency in Kilaguni... now this one.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
limanika
#60 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2018 5:44:47 PM

For those who were still in diapers, same thing happened just after 97' election. After mo1 rigging and Rap emerged third and Baks second, Rao and baks agreed to attend joint press conference to reject the results. As baks was sitting in the reception waiting for Rao, he saw 'Breaking News' on TV. Rap and mo1 were at statehouse announcing 'new partnership'. The rest is history