wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<34567>»
HEALTHY TALK
young
#81 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2018 12:49:50 PM

Not that you should practice all information you receive hook line and sinker. Not at all.
Take your time to evaluate and filter and pick up the useful ones.
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
young
#82 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2018 12:53:26 PM

Your health is your life.
It is far above your career or anything else.
But our personal health matters are mostly ignored.
I was like that several years back. But thank God I made a complete life style change before it is too late.

I am not an advocate about someone living long. Rather my emphasis is on living well and happy and devoid of all these degenerative diseases
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
young
#83 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2018 2:42:03 PM

DELETED
aemathenge
#84 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2018 6:21:02 PM

young wrote:
One of the ways of managing stress is to talk yourself, re-appraise your activity

atî ?
young
#85 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:24:58 PM

THE OVER 10 YEARS TRUMPH OF LADY AA OF GHANA OVER CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE

Please as usual this is a true story.
Lady AA was diagnosed of type 4 CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)in 2007 at age 27. This was an off shoot of persistent high blood pressure.

Kidney stages starts from type 1 to 5 so type 4 is chronic

Lady AA was given 2 options with an addendum
Option 1:- Kidney transplant
Option 2. Weekly dialysis
ADDENDUM:- Prayers and diet change
for just a try .

AA was told she may not survive beyond 5 years ie 2012.

She opted for the ADDENDUM which was seen as a dangerous option

The good news is that after more than 10 years Lady AA is still alive through prayers and a complete change in diet and exercise routine .
This is a miracle as it defies medical precedent .
young
#86 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:27:50 PM

I stumbled on AA story recently while on business trip in neighbouring Accra Ghana. As a born again healthy lifestyle member I always try to seek knowledge to learn and to share
young
#87 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:30:04 PM

I asked in a local Accra big bookshop for a health book that is practical and written by a local author, and her book along with others were given to me.
I opted for her book because it was very inspiring as per my own evaluation
young
#88 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:31:38 PM

This made me search more in the internet to gather more information about her life experience on how she managed the degenerative kidney ailment
young
#89 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:33:25 PM

I have been able to get 2 of her YouTube video interviews to share with you.
young
#90 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:39:42 PM

The first video below of 25 minutes
duration

https://youtu.be/69pEFESHFZk
young
#91 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:45:46 PM

The second video being another interview from a local Ghanaian TV station and also posted on YouTube is as below.
It is of 50 minutes duration.

https://youtu.be/w-SVOa8uuCc

young
#92 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:47:20 PM

Please as usual with YouTube videos, skip the adverts and go straight to the conversation.
young
#93 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:56:18 PM

BOOK WRITTEN BY AA
My first contact with ady AA (Abigail Ashley) story was in her book titled "A DECADE OF MY LIFE BEYOND THE SMILES"

https://www.modernghana....ears-up-on-live-tv.html
young
#94 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:58:25 PM

I got the book for 10 Ghana cedis( 220 Kenya shillings, 800 Nigerian naira).
This is very affordable........

I understand from the video the book is listed in amazon.com
young
#95 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 2:04:48 PM

A FEW TAKE AWAYS FOR ALL OF US

1. Introduce fruits, vegetables and
nuts as your nutrition life style.

2. Minimize or eliminste food that task your kidney ( fizzy drinks, meat, salt, sugar, fried food)

3. At least once a month do a health check on your blood pressure and sugar level.

4. Drink a lot of water as substitute to fizzy drink.

5. Do not delay or postpone when you are pressed to urinate or have bowel movement to visit the toilet as a life style.

6. Degenerative diseases is no respected of age or nationality. It can happen to both young and old.
young
#96 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2018 2:06:40 PM

Any food you are advised to minimize intake or avoid, there is always a better substitute provided by nature which is more healthy and natural and available in our environment, but mostly ignored.
young
#97 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:41:10 PM

Today 8th March is both International Women's Day and World Kidney Day
young
#98 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:43:10 PM

Most people around the world do know that today is dedicated to Kidney patients
young
#99 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:44:53 PM

The following listed food are very good for your kidney health:-
-Water Melon
- Lemon juice
- Fresh Orange juice
young
#100 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2018 1:55:46 PM

The body needs a max of 5 once of sodium for electrolyte balance in the body
Excessive consumption of salt triggers blood pressure and tasks the kidney.