wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Mini excavator for small spaces
Dahatre
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 1:31:07 PM

My parents are looking for a place they can rent a mini excavator to excavate the back of their house. Anyone know where they can hire one?

The space to be excavated is about 3-4 metres wide but runs the length of the house..

Thanks in advance for your help.
mmarto
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 5:01:38 PM

Dahatre wrote:
My parents are looking for a place they can rent a mini excavator to excavate the back of their house. Anyone know where they can hire one?

The space to be excavated is about 3-4 metres wide but runs the length of the house..

Si watafute vijana...kazi ya mikono task
The only time you should be looking down on others is when you are helping them up.
UpcomingPaperChaser
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 7:30:11 PM

Dahatre wrote:

hizo area za rosters ataget
Enjoy every moment of your life, you never know when your time will come.
Mukiri
#4 Posted : Monday, December 25, 2017 4:38:49 AM

Dahatre wrote:

Need some land excavated too. Rocky. But Im toying with the idea of getting building blocks, hand dug from there.

Proverbs 19:21
Flo-ology
#5 Posted : Monday, December 25, 2017 7:58:35 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Dahatre wrote:

Need some land excavated too. Rocky. But Im toying with the idea of getting building blocks, hand dug from there.

How long do you estimate the excavation will take? If it is more than a day we can talk. I am in the excavation business.
Reflection Eternal