wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

36 Pages«<2223242526>»
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022
murchr
#461 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 5:12:25 PM

Its the 3rd month of 2020 and Uhuru has still not made a visit to central.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#462 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 7:22:39 PM

murchr wrote:

He was in Nyeri last Friday bwana.

Today he was at AFC Vs Gor game smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madhaquer
#463 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 11:42:20 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

He was in Nyeri last Friday bwana.

I heard that he was greeted with chants of 'Salimia Ruto' in Nyeri.
aemathenge
#464 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 7:50:10 PM

The Construction of The Legacy goes on at a relentless pace.

Unfortunately, one of the twitter quotations is a personal confrontation against me.

As such, you will have to read it yourself.

Quote:
The Locusts Are Pregnant, Don’t Worry About Them
By Juma / March 10, 2020 | 5:05 pm

Kenya is a country that thrives on jokes and stupidity, and however much we try, we up getting silly and ignorant leaders whose level of thinking seems to end just after their nose.

Someone once asked where President Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta picks his Cabinet Secretaries from because not even Mathare Mental Hospital can produce some of them.

The Ministry of Agriculture seems to be moving from the hands of one comedian to another.

From Mwangi Kiunjuri who told us to take pictures of the vicious locusts and post them on social media to now Peter Munya who said the locusts were too old and will soon die and now says they are pregnant.

The good Minister, Former Governor for Meru County, now without any fear of contradiction says the locusts that were old are now pregnant, and busy thinking of how and where to lay the eggs and, therefore, not interested in eating crops.

“Some of these swarms are in that stage of laying eggs and are very inactive in terms of feeding, and, therefore, not destructive like the younger swarms,” he said.

So far, more than 20 counties have been affected by the vicious locusts that have destroyed almost all the crops on their way, leaving residents counting losses with no hope for the future.

“It is even more confusing when the Agriculture CS said the desert locusts were at menopause, “too old to mate” and would soon die and today he says that they are “pregnant” and looking for where to lay their eggs,” said Alboh Nyakwara on Twitter.

Source Link: https://sokodirectory.co...t-dont-worry-about-them/
thuks
#465 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 1:17:19 PM

Is a total waste
I care!
wukan
#466 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2020 6:07:32 PM

If this works, then this is best stuff from Uhuru's kitchenApplause Applause Applause

Quote:
President Uhuru Kenyatta has created the Nairobi Metropolitan Services (NMS) office headed by Major General Mohamed Badi (pictured) of the Kenya Air Force.
The new Director-General will be deputised by Enosh Momanyi, whose term begins today, March 18.
The NMS is now in charge of some functions of the Nairobi County which have been transferred to the National Government.

Uhuru asked the general to end the rampant corruption in the county and cartels who run important functions, rendering slow growth in the county.
“I have tasked the Nairobi Metropolitan Services to bring an end to the corruption and dismantle the cartels that have slowed growth in the county,” the president said.

He said that the biggest problem the county faced were corruption and cartels.
“In recent weeks, we have witnessed a lot of uncollected garbage in some streets in the CBD. These cartels either controlling water supply or issuance of permits have made service delivery almost impossible,” he said.
“Forty per cent of the country’s GDP is produced in Nairobi, hence for the county to continue as such, it is paramount that services are provided timely,” Uhuru added.
https://www.standardmedi...politan-services-office
kaka2za
#467 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:56:45 AM

wukan wrote:
If this works, then this is best stuff from Uhuru's kitchenApplause Applause Applause

Quote:
President Uhuru Kenyatta has created the Nairobi Metropolitan Services (NMS) office headed by Major General Mohamed Badi (pictured) of the Kenya Air Force.
The new Director-General will be deputised by Enosh Momanyi, whose term begins today, March 18.
The NMS is now in charge of some functions of the Nairobi County which have been transferred to the National Government.

Uhuru asked the general to end the rampant corruption in the county and cartels who run important functions, rendering slow growth in the county.
“I have tasked the Nairobi Metropolitan Services to bring an end to the corruption and dismantle the cartels that have slowed growth in the county,” the president said.

He said that the biggest problem the county faced were corruption and cartels.
“In recent weeks, we have witnessed a lot of uncollected garbage in some streets in the CBD. These cartels either controlling water supply or issuance of permits have made service delivery almost impossible,” he said.
“Forty per cent of the country’s GDP is produced in Nairobi, hence for the county to continue as such, it is paramount that services are provided timely,” Uhuru added.
https://www.standardmedi...politan-services-office

Guarded optimism needed.
Jubilee has often flattered only to deceive
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
aemathenge
#468 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 8:13:50 PM

Quote:
Uhuru Directs Treasury To Set Up Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund

Fund to mobilize resources towards containing the spread of Covid-19.

30 March 2020 - 19:27

Yada Yada Yada

"To foster our national response to the Coronavirus pandemic, His Excellency the President has directed the National Treasury to set up the COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund," Statehouse spokesperson Kanze Dena said in a statement.

The board will be chaired by:

Jane Karuku

and its members include acting Safaricom CEO Micheal Joseph,

Equity Group chief executive James Mwangi,

Dr Narenda Raval,

KCB CEO Joshua Oigara

and

Absa Bank Kenya PLC managing director Jeremy Awori.

Others are:
Royal Media Services MD Wachira Waruru,

Mohammed Hersi and

Kenya Association of Manufacturers CEO Phyllis Wakiaga.

While Kennedy Kihara will be the secretary to the board, Uhuru has designated:

Interior CS Fred Matiangi

and

the Chairperson Council of Governors Wycliffe Oparanya as joint representatives of the government.

Source: https://www.the-star.co....mergency-response-fund/[/quote]

Rebuttals and or comments:

Quote:
More management-by-committees from a clueless Uhuru Administration.

The headless chicken has a whole Cabinet, with illegal CAS to boot, that are paid by the public to run government affairs.

Yet the sot has an addiction for creating new committees to facilitate more eating channels for his cronies, as if the likes of Awori, Oigara, and MJ do not already have full-time jobs.

These dynasties, their appendages, eating habits, and buddy system must fall.

[quote]Uhuru has designated Interior CS Fred Matiangi and the Chairperson Council of Governors Wycliffe Oparanya as joint representatives of the government.

It is very clear that WSR has been shunted aside in government decision making

WRS should be made to offload to the fund the billions hidden in sugoi

We live in interesting times.
FRM2011
#469 Posted : Monday, April 06, 2020 5:58:58 PM

Despite being an a staunch Rao supporter, I have been trying to give Uhuru the benefit of doubt.

I like to believe that maybe he has realized time is running out and he will do the right thing to salvage the little he could of his legacy.

Covid-19 for him was a golden opportunity. A chance to press the reset button. This disease will eclipse any other issue in the foreseeable future.

When I heard him today talking about musicians and artists during a covid-19 briefing, I realized my optimism was misplaced.
Queen
#470 Posted : Monday, April 06, 2020 8:11:44 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Despite being an a staunch Rao supporter, I have been trying to give Uhuru the benefit of doubt.

I like to believe that maybe he has realized time is running out and he will do the right thing to salvage the little he could of his legacy.

Covid-19 for him was a golden opportunity. A chance to press the reset button. This disease will eclipse any other issue in the foreseeable future.

When I heard him today talking about musicians and artists during a covid-19 briefing, I realized my optimism was misplaced.

As if that was not bad enough, he asked them to continue entertaining us online.
Bigchick
#471 Posted : Monday, April 06, 2020 8:32:57 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

I may not know what advised his decision but am sure they (him and others) must have discussed it at length and found it wise and fit.

Music does sooth the soul.

Dont give up continue giving him benefit of doubt.Its healthy for you ...
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mnjoro
#472 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2020 7:23:29 PM

Give credit where due.Just saw treasury being boosted with 2billion proceeds of recovered corruption monies ama mtasema ni siasa ?
sqft
#473 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2020 1:54:41 PM

He should help his cousin.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
aemathenge
#474 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 9:19:21 AM

The Man From Opus Dei is on point.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the next Virus strategy meeting when this topic is presented:

Quote:
CBK orders banks’ chiefs succession plan over coronavirus fears

THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2020 7:45

The Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) has ordered banks to provide a list of executives and directors who will replace sitting top managers, including CEOs, in the event that Coronavirus hits the current teams.

In a circular to all lenders, the regulator has asked the boards of banks to oversee succession planning policies, staff testing and isolation and prepare for transfer of power if executives and key directors are unavailable to discharge their duties due to illness related to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Temporary succession planning has become a pressing issue across the globe in recent weeks as companies prepare for the possibility of top executives coming down with the infectious virus.

CBK had given banks up to Monday this week to provide the succession plan as part of contingency measures that would ensure banks operate at near normal levels amid the spread of coronavirus.

Source: The Business Daily: https://www.businessdail...18338-tehc1az/index.html
radiomast
#475 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 11:19:47 PM

4 bedrooms equates to a Villa?
sqft
#476 Posted : Thursday, April 09, 2020 11:48:46 PM

radiomast wrote:
4 bedrooms equates to a Villa?

Yes it does.

3 bdrm villa Europe

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
wukan
#477 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:23:02 AM

Quote:
Unbothered by City Hall wrangles, the Nairobi Metropolitan Service is already working to deliver what was promised within 100 days of takeover.

President Uhuru Kenyatta gave it 100 days to ensure effective garbage collection, a crackdown on illegal dumpsites, and the gazettement of the legal solid waste dumpsites for both public and private solid waste collectors. The 100 days end on June 18.

The executive and the county assembly are embroiled in supremacy wars over budget allocation to the newly established offices. The NMS has, however, opted to focus on its mandate.

On February 25, Governor Mike Sonko handed over four-county functions to the national government under the Deed of Transfer. The dockets are planning and development, public works, health, transport, utilities and ancillary services.

As a result, the NMS was created on March 18. It also expected to come up with equitable water distribution strategies under the rationing programme and actualisation of the Nairobi City Railway Master Plan that seeks to create a world-class multi-model rail in the Central Business District.
https://www.the-star.co....red-by-political-feuds/

I was in grogan area(gorogoni) mjeshi anachapa kazi roho safi.Applause
aemathenge
#478 Posted : Monday, June 01, 2020 5:59:56 PM

Thank Sir, Mr. President Sir.

Quote:
State agency buys Sh300m rice from Mwea farmers

MONDAY JUNE 01 2020

The Kenya National Trading Corporation (KNTC) has bought rice worth Sh300 million from farmers in Mwea, Kirinyaga County, following the presidential directive issued in March.

A kilogramme of rice is being bought at Sh85 and farmers have delivered nine million kilos of their produce to their Mwea Multi-purpose Cooperative Society’s stores. Initially, unprocessed rice sold at Sh45.

KNTC Chief Executive Officer Timothy Mirugi said the presidential directive must be implemented and urged the farmers to be patient.

FAIR PRICE

"We are offering a fair price to farmers and we are going to purchase all the rice delivered because the funds are available," he said.

When President Uhuru Kenyatta visited Kirinyaga recently, he directed KNTC to buy the rice to protect farmers, who grow the crop at the giant Mwea Irrigation Scheme, from exploitation by brokers.

He noted that for decades, farmers had been exploited by middlemen, making it difficult for them to break even.

BROKERS

Brokers normally offer between Sh45 and Sh50 per kilogramme of rice and farmers had been complaining that the prices were too low.

The farmers lamented that it was difficult to make profits because the brokers took advantage of lack of markets for their produce to buy the commodity at a throw away price.

The farmers thanked the government for coming to their rescue.

"We are now smiling all the way to the bank," said Mr Simon Njogu, one of the farmers.

Source: The Nation: https://www.nation.co.ke...from-mwea-farmers-311848
Angelica _ann
#479 Posted : Monday, June 01, 2020 6:57:28 PM

UMK _ constitution change lazima

Executive order _ Uzalendo awards created

Bure kabisa.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
thuks
#480 Posted : Monday, June 01, 2020 8:16:45 PM

[quote=aemathenge]Thank Sir, Mr. President Sir.

Quote:
State agency buys Sh300m rice from Mwea farmers

MONDAY JUNE 01 2020

The Kenya National Trading Corporation (KNTC) has bought rice worth Sh300 million from farmers in Mwea, Kirinyaga County, following the presidential directive issued in March.

A kilogramme of rice is being bought at Sh85 and farmers have delivered nine million kilos of their produce to their Mwea Multi-purpose Cooperative Society’s stores. Initially, unprocessed rice sold at Sh45.

KNTC Chief Executive Officer Timothy Mirugi said the presidential directive must be implemented and urged the farmers to be patient.

FAIR PRICE

"We are offering a fair price to farmers and we are going to purchase all the rice delivered because the funds are available," he said.

When President Uhuru Kenyatta visited Kirinyaga recently, he directed KNTC to buy the rice to protect farmers, who grow the crop at the giant Mwea Irrigation Scheme, from exploitation by brokers.

He noted that for decades, farmers had been exploited by middlemen, making it difficult for them to break even.

BROKERS

Brokers normally offer between Sh45 and Sh50 per kilogramme of rice and farmers had been complaining that the prices were too low.

The farmers lamented that it was difficult to make profits because the brokers took advantage of lack of markets for their produce to buy the commodity at a throw away price.

The farmers thanked the government for coming to their rescue.

"We are now smiling all the way to the bank," said Mr Simon Njogu, one of the farmers.

Source: The Nation: https://www.nation.co.ke...rom-mwea-farmers-311848[/quote]
Wanalipa ama they'll have a task force next year to verify supplies?
I care!