wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

36 Pages«<2122232425>»
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022
Thitifini
#441 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 10:38:32 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Why the shortwave while addressing gathering, nowadays?

Can we say he's still inexperienced after 7yrs? Or maybe frustration...

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
murchr
#442 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 1:39:26 AM

I knew that's why they were here. Why else would Amina receive them?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kaka2za
#443 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 7:06:31 AM

Tangatanga wameitwa Mafisi!
The gloves are off!

Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Gathige
#444 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 10:39:29 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

He is bsck to the default Factory settings.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Bigchick
#445 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 11:00:03 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Specific message for the specific gathering.

In Bahati Nakuru........Kikuyu for the kikuyu audience.

In Nyandarua............Kikuyu for the kikuyu gathering.

In Meru...............English and Swahili for the Meru gathering

I also dont expect him to shortwave in Nyanza,kisii,Narok.Mombasa,Mandera etc

It would also be wrong if he shortwaved at Nyayo Stadium.

Let us not create an issue where there is none.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kaka2za
#446 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 11:35:06 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The question is why now?
We didn't see this in his first term.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Gathige
#447 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 12:32:52 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

When the President, who is a symbol of the State, resets to factory settings, there is a problem. When he speaks his mother tongue he is literally talking to himself yaani anajiongelesha. When you see a man talking to himself there is a problem. In my language the name of a person talking to himself is unprintable
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Bigchick
#448 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 2:26:33 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The question is why now?
We didn't see this in his first term.

Reacting/responding to a situation that was not there in his first term.

KN of Bahati did not abuse or dare him in his first term.MK of Gatundu was not behaving the he is doing in his first term.

Jeshi of Mlima Kenya did not raise concern of feeling neglected in the first term.

There was no handshake in the first term.There was a triple dose of hate for baba in the first term,today there is perceived love and brotherhood.

Above all I believe this is how politics are played at their level.Me and you know very little politics.....
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#449 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 2:32:37 PM

Gathige wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

When the President, who is a symbol of the State, resets to factory settings, there is a problem. When he speaks his mother tongue he is literally talking to himself yaani anajiongelesha. When you see a man talking to himself there is a problem. In my language the name of a person talking to himself is unprintable

I view it differently.Yes he is head of State and he is also head of Mt Kenya region.He wears 2 hats and can interchange them as the situation demands.

As I said earlier if he goes to KICC for a public event or to Nyayo stadium for a National event and switches to shortwave,then we shall congregate at Holy Family Basilica for a special mass for him.

Let's be real all leaders do switch to mother tongue when addressing their people.

Baba in Nyanza,Ruto in Rift Valley,Kalonzo in Kambaland etc.
tycho
#450 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 3:40:17 PM

Gathige wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Printing such a name should be easy. Just type _ _ c _ o.

And it's not so bad when the mass is yourself.
murchr
#451 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 7:25:16 PM

kaka2za wrote:
The gloves are off!

Totally off

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#452 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2020 5:50:25 AM

Uhuru told a bunch of investors that there's so much more that needs to be imported in Kenya "from toothpaste to cars" and then you wonder why Kenya has become a dumpster.
Angelica _ann
#453 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 7:50:53 AM

One of the achievements is giving Moi a state burial!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mpobiz
#454 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 9:31:37 AM

murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
The gloves are off!

Totally off

https://m.facebook.com/s...&id=244554088906469

Why?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
aemathenge
#455 Posted : Saturday, March 07, 2020 12:47:06 PM

A note to The Legacy.

It is during the Regime that Ultra Rich Kenyan Individuals became poorer by a huge margin.

Can things get any worse for The Uhuru Kenyatta Legacy?

Quote:
Number of Ultra Rich Individuals in Kenya Drops to 42 in 2019 from 125 in 2018
By Rahab Mbiriti / March 6, 2020 | 12:03 am

A wealth report released by Knight Frank has revealed that Kenya has only 42 ultra-rich individuals, meaning that they are worth over 30 billion shillings at the end of 2019.

This is a huge drop from 2018’s findings by the same research firm, where the ultra-rich individuals stood at 125, meaning that 83 individuals lost some of their wealth during the course of 2019.

While the number of Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWIs) in Kenya fell by over 66 percent, the total number of UHNWIs in the world actually grew by 6.4 percent in 2019 as compared to 2018.

42 is a small figure as compared to the total number of Ultra rich individuals globally, which stood at 513,244 at the end of 2019.

The growth in the number of UHNWIs did not come as a surprise since there was growth around the globe in many asset classes such as equity markets.

Stock exchanges in the US, Germany, and Australia, for example, saw double-digit growth in 2019, although the UK and Japan saw more modest returns.

In Kenya, equity turnover at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) during the year declined by 12.9 percent to USD 1.5 billion, from USD 1.7 billion in FY’2018.

This could be one of the reasons why the number of ultra-rich individuals in the country dropped by over half.

According to the wealth report by Knight Frank, on average 23 percent of UHNWI investment portfolios are made up of equities, meaning that their performance makes a large contribution to rising wealth.

Residential property also accounted for a large proportion of total ultra-rich individuals’ wealth – almost a third.

Source Link: https://sokodirectory.co...n-2019-from-125-in-2018/
murchr
#456 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 8:11:33 AM

@mahegoat does he care?. Those 42 are probably his family and the Mois. The other day his niece - KICC took a bunch of comedians to MtKenya safari club on Brand Kenya's budget. I don't know how the return on investment is to pay off. As a Kenyan who voted for this a$$ $cratching drunkard 3 times, am totally disappointed.
alma1
#457 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 8:18:12 AM

True story.

I loved a malaya. I mean I thought she would f*** my problems away.

Nilipe, nisimlepe.

I understand Murchr and Mahegoat.

But

Tis matapakas must pay.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Angelica _ann
#458 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 9:04:48 AM

murchr wrote:
@mahegoat does he care?. Those 42 are probably his family and the Mois. The other day his niece - KICC took a bunch of comedians to MtKenya safari club on Brand Kenya's budget. I don't know how the return on investment is to pay off. As a Kenyan who voted for this a$$ $cratching drunkard 3 times, am totally disappointed.

I don't think voting for UMK the 2nd and 3rd time was a mistake, the choices were limited. I think Uhuru lost focus/relaxed after the handshake, when he realized he will have a smooth ride to 2022.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#459 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 12:31:21 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

I don't think voting for UMK the 2nd and 3rd time was a mistake, the choices were limited. I think Uhuru lost focus/relaxed after the handshake, when he realized he will have a smooth ride to 2022.

@AA, you are way too polite.

These guys voted twice in 2017 for one simple reason. They are diehard tribalists. The handshake was and still feels like a knife stab in the back. They can never forgive Uhuru for that.

They were never voting for Uhuru, they were voting to send Raila to Bondo.

Looking at our own @murchr, I am overwhelmed by sadness.
Go back to the threads on SGR, NYS, Eurobond, Arror and every other major scandal and mis-step since 2013. He fiercely defended this inept government. Even when Itumbi amd githeriman got HSCs, he defended them.
And because he went to school, he was able to spin some weird ideological arguments that forced us to give him a benefit of doubt. Maybe, just maybe, he was convinced the thieving duo mean well for the country. That is what we thought.

Thank God for the handshake. When I read the post about him regretting voting for Jubilee, my jaw literally dropped. His mask had fallen off. He is after all a Rao-hating, Luo-hating tribalist. They are in such a terrible place they are acting very weird nowadays.
mpobiz
#460 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2020 1:17:36 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

@AA, you are way too polite.

These guys voted twice in 2017 for one simple reason. They are diehard tribalists. The handshake was and still feels like a knife stab in the back. They can never forgive Uhuru for that.

They were never voting for Uhuru, they were voting to send Raila to Bondo.

Looking at our own @murchr, I am overwhelmed by sadness.
Go back to the threads on SGR, NYS, Eurobond, Arror and every other major scandal and mis-step since 2013. He fiercely defended this inept government. Even when Itumbi amd githeriman got HSCs, he defended them.
And because he went to school, he was able to spin some weird ideological arguments that forced us to give him a benefit of doubt. Maybe, just maybe, he was convinced the thieving duo mean well for the country. That is what we thought.

Thank God for the handshake. When I read the post about him regretting voting for Jubilee, my jaw literally dropped. His mask had fallen off. He is after all a Rao-hating, Luo-hating tribalist. They are in such a terrible place they are acting very weird nowadays.

So babu supporters and voters are not tribalist. jubilee got votes and mps from all corners of this country. Yes babu is a Lou but he is among the bad lous I know. The rest are perfect humans.just as we have bad saperes everywhere.
Now that he is a supporter of WSR . He's
now proven that contrary to your beliefs @mrchr is a true nationalists.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...