wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

36 Pages<1234>»
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022
aemathenge
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 4:12:16 PM

An overwhelming majority in Parliament, Senate, and Governorship.

A contentious Double Erection.

The neutering of The Right Honorable Prime Minister.

Moi Jr welcoming State Guests.

And now this....

Copy and Paste

Quote:
A number of officials in the diplomatic community are said to be afraid to take on President Uhuru Kenyatta and DP William Ruto.

Despite corruption, tribalism and nepotism being rife, a number of the diplomats respond to governance issues cautiously, so that they are not fought the way the two fought the ICC.

They are also afraid of data firm Cambridge Analytica, which serviced the campaign.

Source: Muchene Column of The Star

Someone please tell me we are not witnessing the resurrection of the Nyayo Error Phoenix from the Kibaki Tosha ashes.

Please.
hardwood
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 4:29:27 PM

aemathenge wrote:
An overwhelming majority in Parliament, Senate, and Governorship.

A contentious Double Erection.

The neutering of The Right Honorable Prime Minister.

Moi Jr welcoming State Guests.

And now this....

Copy and Paste

Quote:
A number of officials in the diplomatic community are said to be afraid to take on President Uhuru Kenyatta and DP William Ruto.

Despite corruption, tribalism and nepotism being rife, a number of the diplomats respond to governance issues cautiously, so that they are not fought the way the two fought the ICC.

They are also afraid of data firm Cambridge Analytica, which serviced the campaign.

Source: Muchene Column of The Star

Someone please tell me we are not witnessing the resurrection of the Nyayo Error Phoenix from the Kibaki Tosha ashes.

Please.

If the Kenyan ambassador to the US Njeru Githae DOES NOT lecture Trump on governance, elections etc, why should the US ambassador to Kenya lecture Ohuru on anything? Kenyans are not lesser beings, some kind of watoto to be talked down to.
FRM2011
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 5:28:22 PM

For those of us intending to be in the race for 2022, my interest is in the likely alignments and re-alignments we are likely to see.

I am looking at our previous transitions i.e. 1978, 2002 & 2013 and the power cabal surrounding the outgoing president lost out big time in each of the cases.

I need to know how to align myself early enough. This is how Jubilee got its votes.

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M
Others(N.E.P, Kisii)- 1.4M

The North Rift bloc is under WSR. Who might the 5M rally behind ? Who will be the running mate ? Let nobody tell me the party because we know things don't work that way.

I highly doubt UMK will have that much influence towards 2022. Had Kibaki gotten his way, our 4th president would have been MADVD.
Bigchick
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:10:35 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

For those of us intending to be in the race for 2022, my interest is in the likely alignments and re-alignments we are likely to see.

I am looking at our previous transitions i.e. 1978, 2002 & 2013 and the power cabal surrounding the outgoing president lost out big time in each of the cases.

I need to know how to align myself early enough. This is how Jubilee got its votes.

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M

M
The North Rift bloc is under WSR. Who might the 5M rally behind ? Who will be the running mate ? Let nobody tell me the party because we know things don't work that way.

I highly doubt UMK will have that much influence towards 2022. Had Kibaki gotten his way, our 4th president would have been MADVD.

Where are those figures from?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:57:07 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M

Relax and enjoy life. Politics is very fluid. No need to align now. Rather jienjoy under "othamaki" and plan to align yourself in 2021.
aemathenge
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:10:55 PM

Bigchick wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]
For those of us intending to be in the race for 2022....

County Assembly? Which Ward?

Member of Parliament? Which Constituency?

Senate? Which County? Nyeri? Nairobbery? Kirinyaga?

Governor? Nyeri? Nairobbery? Kirinyaga?

Chief of the Order of the Golden Heart?

Pray, do tell.
gk
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:17:14 PM

hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M

Relax and enjoy life. Politics is very fluid. No need to align now. Rather jienjoy under "othamaki" and plan to align yourself in 2021.

Well I foresee (or do i hope for) a winning pair in 2022 without a Kiuk in the mix...which would mean that whoever assures their interests are protected will have an edge. As it stands now, Ruto holds the mantle.
hardwood
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:51:22 PM

gk wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M

Well I foresee (or do i hope for) a winning pair in 2022 without a Kiuk in the mix...which would mean that whoever assures their interests are protected will have an edge. As it stands now, Ruto holds the mantle.

The TNA/URP pact was very clear. That it was a 50/50 affair. Ohuru amalise yake kumi then Rooto takes over for another kumi. Therefore TNA wing of jubilee should be busy identifying Lootos running mate for 2022.
Gathige
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:40:29 PM

hardwood wrote:
gk wrote:
hardwood wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M

The TNA/URP pact was very clear. That it was a 50/50 affair. Ohuru amalise yake kumi then Rooto takes over for another kumi. Therefore TNA wing of jubilee should be busy identifying Lootos running mate for 2022.

@hardwood, I though all parties were collapsed into the Jubilee behemoth and all negotiations have now to be within the new party and not between the old parties? Either way, its too early so lets wait to 2022
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Angelica _ann
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 8:59:37 PM

Kiunjuri next DPORK, watch this space!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:50:21 PM

Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M

M

8th Aug 2017 IEBC published results.
FRM2011
#32 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:53:02 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]
For those of us intending to be in the race for 2022....

County Assembly? Which Ward?
Nope. too low.
Member of Parliament? Which Constituency?
Possible. Either Nyeri town/Tetu
Senate? Which County? Nyeri? Nairobbery? Kirinyaga?
Nope. Too expensive
Governor? Nyeri? Nairobbery? Kirinyaga?
Deputy maybe
Chief of the Order of the Golden Heart?

Pray, do tell.

FRM2011
#33 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 9:59:32 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Laikipia has less than 200,000 votes. It will never happen. He doesn't have the chums to buy everyone. Muranga/Meru may hold the trump card.

Here are the top ten vote baskets in descending order.

1. Kiambu
2. Nairobi
3. Nakuru
4. Muranga
5. Meru
6. Nyeri
7. Kirinyaga
8. Nyandarua
9. Kericho
10.Uasin Gishu
quicksand
#34 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:12:41 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Laikipia has less than 200,000 votes. It will never happen. He doesn't have the chums to buy everyone. Muranga/Meru may hold the trump card.

1. Kiambu
2. Nairobi
3. Nakuru
4. Muranga
5. Meru
6. Nyeri
7. Kirinyaga
8. Nyandarua
9. Kericho
10.Uasin Gishu

Will never happen? I think @Angelica is on to something here. It is not about Laikipia and its 200,000 votes. This Kiunjuri guy looks like he is on the inside track.
Baratang
#35 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:14:43 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

1. Kiambu
2. Nairobi
3. Nakuru
4. Muranga
5. Meru
6. Nyeri
7. Kirinyaga
8. Nyandarua
9. Kericho
10.Uasin Gishu

Wacha kundanganya watu brother. For all I know, while Murang'a has close to to 600,000 registered voters Meru has over 700,000.
Kericho has close to 450,000 while Nyandarua has just about 360,000.

Angelica _ann
#36 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 10:23:45 PM

quicksand wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

1. Kiambu
2. Nairobi
3. Nakuru
4. Muranga
5. Meru
6. Nyeri
7. Kirinyaga
8. Nyandarua
9. Kericho
10.Uasin Gishu

Will never happen? I think @Angelica is on to something here. It is not about Laikipia and its 200,000 votes. This Kiunjuri guy looks like he is on the inside track.

Thanks, I think 'we' will need a kiuk who is not polished, watch this space!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#37 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:58:48 PM

Baratang wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

1. Kiambu
2. Nairobi
3. Nakuru
4. Muranga
5. Meru
6. Nyeri
7. Kirinyaga
8. Nyandarua
9. Kericho
10.Uasin Gishu

Wacha kundanganya watu brother. For all I know, while Murang'a has close to to 600,000 registered voters Meru has over 700,000.

If only you could have taken time to visit the IEBC website, we could not be having this unnecessary argument.

Not to blow my own trumpet but I have data showing the exact polling centers (with multiple stations) that carry the numbers.

Make google your friend.
Baratang
#38 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:04:01 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Baratang wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

1. Kiambu
2. Nairobi
3. Nakuru
4. Muranga
5. Meru
6. Nyeri
7. Kirinyaga
8. Nyandarua
9. Kericho
10.Uasin Gishu

If only you could have taken time to visit the IEBC website, we could not be having this unnecessary argument.

Not to blow my own trumpet but I have data showing the exact polling centers (with multiple stations) that carry the numbers.

Make google your friend.

Alright chief, here we go:

1. Muranga 590,775
2. Meru 712,378
3. Nyandarua 336,322
4. Kericho 379,815
5.Uasin Gishu 451,485

there you are my friend. I confused Kericho with Uasin Gishu.

What you have is a list of how people voted in 8/8/2017 and what I have is a list of registered voters as at 8/8/2017.
Bigchick
#39 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 6:50:41 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

GEMA bloc - 5M
N.Rift (Incl.Narok) - 2M

M

8th Aug 2017 IEBC published results.

Thankyou.

So we are in agreement that Uhuruto garnered circa 8.4Million votes on 8/8.So hi narrative ya Jubilee got 6.8M is a lie yo be repeated many times....

Kindly ask Kony yo stop his drama and you get back to your old objective self tujenge Kenya Yetu.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Iganamagana
#40 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 7:31:06 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
quicksand wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

1. Kiambu
2. Nairobi
3. Nakuru
4. Muranga
5. Meru
6. Nyeri
7. Kirinyaga
8. Nyandarua
9. Kericho
10.Uasin Gishu

Thanks, I think 'we' will need a kiuk who is not polished, watch this space!!!

Polished politicians are an endangered species in this country. Look at the success stories of Waititu, Babu Owino, Sonko et al.