wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

36 Pages123>»
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022
Angelica _ann
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:27:09 AM

Swearing in today, congratulations!!!!! Tano tena starts today smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
harrydre
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:29:38 AM

Kazi iendelee...can baba remain outside garment for this long? Time will tell.
i.am.back!!!!
Gathige
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:31:29 PM

Kasarani is packed to the brims. Power must be sweet. So split screens today to show what is hapenning in Jacaranda
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:31:45 PM

PORK UMK sworn, lakini ako sawa ama?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
washiku
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:49:52 PM

CJ Maraga: Wanainchi, I hereby present to you the President of the Republic of Kenya....

Lets get to work now. It was a hard rough journey.

Shak
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 2:11:36 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Safi kabisa
wukan
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 4:33:37 PM

The speech highlights of tano tena

1. 100% universal health coverage through NHIF and reforming laws governing private insurance companies

2.500,000 new home owners through injection of low-cost capital into housing sector, affordable mortgages

3.Creating jobs targeting manufacturing raise sector to 15% of national cake. Kenya power directed to reduce tariffs by 50% for manufacturers b/w 10pm-6pm, value addition bla bla bla

4. Securing water resources for agriculture utilization

5. free day secondary education.

Hope for day when I hear this kind of speech "I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain.”

I was actually shocked to hear that there were two competing visions in the elections. Anyway wake me up when we run out of other people's money. Tano Tena!!!
mburuke
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:21:14 PM

wukan wrote:

1. 100% universal health coverage through NHIF and reforming laws governing private insurance companies

2.500,000 new home owners through injection of low-cost capital into housing sector, affordable mortgages

3.Creating jobs targeting manufacturing raise sector to 15% of national cake. Kenya power directed to reduce tariffs by 50% for manufacturers b/w 10pm-6pm, value addition bla bla bla

Hope for day when I hear this kind of speech "I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain.”

I was actually shocked to hear that there were two competing visions in the elections. Anyway wake me up when we run out of other people's money. Tano Tena!!!
I really like point no 1 and i hope it gets actualized.its my opinion that we need affordable and quality universal health care first before the free education
One's first step in wisdom is to question everything - and one's last is to come to terms with everything
Angelica _ann
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:37:39 PM

mburuke wrote:
wukan wrote:

I really like point no 1 and i hope it gets actualized.its my opinion that we need affordable and quality universal health care first before the free education

No. 3 ndiye mambo yote!!!!
Much Know
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:44:02 PM

What a blessed day in the eye of the most high Jah when finally the King of the Northern Kingdom of Israel sits with the Southern King of the Kingdom of Yudah, together like brother and sister, to partake in a feast where Christ is honoured, this are the last days kweli Pray
A New Kenya
Much Know
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:53:08 PM

100% all what Uhuru has Prophesied today will come true! Applause Guaranteed by most high Jah.
A New Kenya
kaka2za
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:18:28 PM

Much Know wrote:
100% all what Uhuru has Prophesied today will come true! Applause Guaranteed by most high Jah.

Update us once sensimilla effect wears off.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Shak
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:23:50 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Ati most high what? Mortals have been turned into gods?
Much Know
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:30:33 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Much Know wrote:

I went to an Adventist university, where the head of Philosophy was the Head of Religion, and the chief thinker and final authority and he used to also say , when praying, in the hall, Jah!

Please note Uhuru Muigai is a bona fide African spiritual leader and he said the prayer himself the way exactly Yeshua commanded, nothing more nothing less, fill in the dots, soma bible bwana.
A New Kenya
Much Know
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 8:01:00 PM

Its funny when educated people in the 21st century attribute everything to bhangi like some illiterate Illuminati brainwashed kumbaff grandmothers and okokad women groups, bhangi is very healthy for your information, ni wajinga tu hufikiria otherwise, you will come to learn slow learners.
A New Kenya
Much Know
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 8:09:18 PM

The US allowed bhangi when it proved the most effective anti depressant, a very huge number of working, middle class Americans are on medicines and pill which are driving them crazy, even some of this shootings, the follows are on one medication or another, for example prozac, sleeping medication which kill, only lawyers know not to mention this medicines au shida, ukivuta bhangi unalala fofofo, which is better, fanya research.
A New Kenya
Much Know
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:03:05 PM

Shak wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Ati most high what? Mortals have been turned into gods?

Is guaranteed in scripture.
A New Kenya
Wakanyugi
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 11:04:19 PM

Much Know wrote:
Its funny when educated people in the 21st century attribute everything to bhangi like some illiterate Illuminati brainwashed kumbaff grandmothers and okokad women groups, bhangi is very healthy for your information, ni wajinga tu hufikiria otherwise, you will come to learn slow learners.

Tell them brother, tell them!

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
harrydre
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 12:26:19 AM

Shak wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Safi kabisa

he just had to confirm the oath on paper. the registrar cannot be trusted. We shall revisit!
i.am.back!!!!
Wakanyugi
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:38:06 AM

wukan wrote:

I was actually shocked to hear that there were two competing visions in the elections.

This is an indication of how RAO's influence has pulled the Jubilee duo ideologically to the left. Otherwise both are more students of the 'get-off-your-butt-and-work' Kibaki, than the 'haki-yetu' Railian brigade.

It will not last. Unless the economy grows massively, the money will run out before most of these promises are kept. Ruto will inherit an economic skunk.

On the other hand I actually think such wealth redistribution (which is what these policies mean) is a good thing if not taken too far. After all Kenya has one of the highest Gini coefficients on Earth.

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)