Uchumi FY17
#41 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 6:59:09 PM

innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong
#42 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 8:18:58 PM

innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong

Read the comments on the Twitter feed.. Kenyans are ready to bury this monkey with dignity

#43 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:10:07 PM

innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong

Read the comments on the Twitter feed.. Kenyans are ready to bury this monkey with dignity

Haiya!!!! I guess this is how PR backfires bigtime. Uchumi in an attempt to show that all is well posts pictures of the CEO and COO in a well stocked store doing restocking. Meanwhile a landlord who has been waiting for his money for months is reading this and other stories about how Uchumi is about to get to get another 3.5billion bla bla bla yet he is not getting paid and he just cannot take it anymore.
#44 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:20:56 PM

Nakumatt ilifunza watu huo mtindo
#45 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:22:36 PM

In other countries Brands have a lot value. I guess Kenyans are a rather independent and rational lot. Brand means nothing. Price, convenience and chap chap service are everything. No wonder big name South African Brands could not survive. Even Carrefour had better watch out. The homegrown retailers like Naivas and Tuskys in spite of family wrangles seem to have the best understanding of the peculiar habits of the Kenyan consumer and have a huge advantage.
#46 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:30:00 PM

In other countries Brands have a lot value. I guess Kenyans are a rather independent and rational lot. Brand means nothing. Price, convenience and chap chap service are everything. No wonder big name South African Brands could not survive. Even Carrefour had better watch out. The homegrown retailers like Naivas and Tuskys in spite of family wrangles seem to have the best understanding of the peculiar habits of the Kenyan consumer and have a huge advantage.

Well said

#47 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:31:14 PM

innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong

Haiya!!!! I guess this is how PR backfires bigtime. Uchumi in an attempt to show that all is well posts pictures of the CEO and COO in a well stocked store doing restocking. Meanwhile a landlord who has been waiting for his money for months is reading this and other stories about how Uchumi is about to get to get another 3.5billion bla bla bla yet he is not getting paid and he just cannot take it anymore.

That now is a no nonsense landlord, you cannot keep on playing around with PR and not paying your debtors.
#48 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:37:39 PM

Anyone done a visit to truly confirm the branches have been restocked fully

Il check at Capital Centre shortly...

wapi report

Wewe si uende Uchumi uwache kujaza internet na udaku. This was a money siphoning gimmick

The so called restocking is a farce. I was there today and i can tell you that it's 20% restocked but 80% of the stock is mineral water and juices.
#49 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:55:11 PM

wapi report

Wewe si uende Uchumi uwache kujaza internet na udaku. This was a money siphoning gimmick

The so called restocking is a farce. I was there today and i can tell you that it's 20% restocked but 80% of the stock is mineral water and juices.

Did you have to visit the store to know that it's a gimmick.. Learn to listen to the people who's pulse is on the trigger. Kipngetich exits and immediately thereafter GoK announces release of funds for restocking.. Kenyans ain't dumb

#50 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:31:02 AM

wapi report

Did you have to visit the store to know that it's a gimmick.. Learn to listen to the people who's pulse is on the trigger. Kipngetich exits and immediately thereafter GoK announces release of funds for restocking.. Kenyans ain't dumb

I had to visit because I have nothing useful to do with my time.

Tomorrow I be visiting KQ to confirm that engineers are on strike.
#51 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:46:37 AM

wapi report

smile smile smile
#52 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:56:24 AM

wapi report

smile smile smile

Lols.. People really like KQ

#53 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:04:57 AM

wapi report

Tihihi acheni vita...anyway capital centre hakuna kitu and it being xmass season the place is as dead as a dodo...
#54 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:59:19 PM

wapi report

Tihihi acheni vita...anyway capital centre hakuna kitu and it being xmass season the place is as dead as a dodo...

A pyramid like scheme

#55 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:30:55 PM

wapi report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause
#56 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:48:26 PM

wapi report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause

Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly
#57 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:20:40 AM

whiteowl wrote:

wapi report

Ten nil
#58 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:04:09 AM

whiteowl wrote:

wapi report

Ten nil

Drugs

#59 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 12:48:59 PM

wapi report

And check to see if Alex “I ate all I could” Mbugua is at work!
the deal
#60 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:37:54 PM

wapi report

And check to see if Alex “I ate all I could” Mbugua is at work!