wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Uchumi FY17
murchr
#41 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 6:59:09 PM

innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#42 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 8:18:58 PM

murchr wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong

Read the comments on the Twitter feed.. Kenyans are ready to bury this monkey with dignity

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Kusadikika
#43 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:10:07 PM

obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong

Read the comments on the Twitter feed.. Kenyans are ready to bury this monkey with dignity

Haiya!!!! I guess this is how PR backfires bigtime. Uchumi in an attempt to show that all is well posts pictures of the CEO and COO in a well stocked store doing restocking. Meanwhile a landlord who has been waiting for his money for months is reading this and other stories about how Uchumi is about to get to get another 3.5billion bla bla bla yet he is not getting paid and he just cannot take it anymore.
Ericsson
#44 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:20:56 PM

Nakumatt ilifunza watu huo mtindo
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Kusadikika
#45 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:22:36 PM

In other countries Brands have a lot value. I guess Kenyans are a rather independent and rational lot. Brand means nothing. Price, convenience and chap chap service are everything. No wonder big name South African Brands could not survive. Even Carrefour had better watch out. The homegrown retailers like Naivas and Tuskys in spite of family wrangles seem to have the best understanding of the peculiar habits of the Kenyan consumer and have a huge advantage.
obiero
#46 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:30:00 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
In other countries Brands have a lot value. I guess Kenyans are a rather independent and rational lot. Brand means nothing. Price, convenience and chap chap service are everything. No wonder big name South African Brands could not survive. Even Carrefour had better watch out. The homegrown retailers like Naivas and Tuskys in spite of family wrangles seem to have the best understanding of the peculiar habits of the Kenyan consumer and have a huge advantage.

Well said

Angelica _ann
#47 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:31:14 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
innairobi wrote:

Eish, this is wrong

Haiya!!!! I guess this is how PR backfires bigtime. Uchumi in an attempt to show that all is well posts pictures of the CEO and COO in a well stocked store doing restocking. Meanwhile a landlord who has been waiting for his money for months is reading this and other stories about how Uchumi is about to get to get another 3.5billion bla bla bla yet he is not getting paid and he just cannot take it anymore.

That now is a no nonsense landlord, you cannot keep on playing around with PR and not paying your debtors.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#48 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:37:39 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Anyone done a visit to truly confirm the branches have been restocked fully

Il check at Capital Centre shortly...

wapi report

Wewe si uende Uchumi uwache kujaza internet na udaku. This was a money siphoning gimmick

The so called restocking is a farce. I was there today and i can tell you that it's 20% restocked but 80% of the stock is mineral water and juices.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#49 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 10:55:11 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Wewe si uende Uchumi uwache kujaza internet na udaku. This was a money siphoning gimmick

The so called restocking is a farce. I was there today and i can tell you that it's 20% restocked but 80% of the stock is mineral water and juices.

Did you have to visit the store to know that it's a gimmick.. Learn to listen to the people who's pulse is on the trigger. Kipngetich exits and immediately thereafter GoK announces release of funds for restocking.. Kenyans ain't dumb

sparkly
#50 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:31:02 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Did you have to visit the store to know that it's a gimmick.. Learn to listen to the people who's pulse is on the trigger. Kipngetich exits and immediately thereafter GoK announces release of funds for restocking.. Kenyans ain't dumb

I had to visit because I have nothing useful to do with my time.

Tomorrow I be visiting KQ to confirm that engineers are on strike.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Angelica _ann
#51 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:46:37 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#52 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:56:24 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

smile smile smile

Lols.. People really like KQ

maka
#53 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:04:57 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Tihihi acheni vita...anyway capital centre hakuna kitu and it being xmass season the place is as dead as a dodo...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#54 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:59:19 PM

maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Tihihi acheni vita...anyway capital centre hakuna kitu and it being xmass season the place is as dead as a dodo...

A pyramid like scheme

VituVingiSana
#55 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:30:55 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
whiteowl
#56 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 10:48:26 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause

Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly
Ericsson
#57 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:20:40 AM

whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ten nil
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#58 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:04:09 AM

Ericsson wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ten nil

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Drugs

VituVingiSana
#59 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 12:48:59 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

And check to see if Alex “I ate all I could” Mbugua is at work!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
the deal
#60 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:37:54 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

wapi report

And check to see if Alex “I ate all I could” Mbugua is at work!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly