wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<1234>»
Zimbabwe COUP - Mugabe ARRESTED
hardwood
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:37:58 PM

mpobiz
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:27:53 PM

In my opinion this is not a coup. The military is only protecting their senile commander in chief from criminals.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
FRM2011
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:37:10 PM

hardwood wrote:

Latest : Zuma has dispatched his defense and interior ministers to zimbabwe immediately. They are to hold a meeting with Mugabe and the army chiefs.

I like it when a crisis like this unmasks SADC and AU for the useless talk-shops they are. Zuma will resolve this thing.

hardwood
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:42:02 PM

masukuma
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 3:12:13 PM

hardwood wrote:

Left the hubby high and dry
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lolest!
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:11:55 PM

mpobiz wrote:
In my opinion this is not a coup. The military is only protecting their senile commander in chief from criminals.

Reminds me of Lee Njiru's claim that the guys around Jomo including his in-law Mbiyu didn't seem to care about the ailing old man in his sunset years. All they cared for was amassing wealth by being close to mzee

Moi and Mugabe were born in the same year. Imagine if Moi was still President at his age!

Mtu akizeeka astaafu
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sitaki.kujulikana
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:19:13 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Latest : Zuma has dispatched his defense and interior ministers to zimbabwe immediately. They are to hold a meeting with Mugabe and the army chiefs.

I like it when a crisis like this unmasks SADC and AU for the useless talk-shops they are. Zuma will resolve this thing.

Quote:

President Jacob Zuma, in his capacity as chair of SADC (the Southern African Development Community), is sending special envoys to Zimbabwe and Angola in light of the unfolding situation in the Republic of Zimbabwe.
madollar
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:43:34 PM

quicksand wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:

Me thinks the thought of having a woman president is what irritated the military!!

Or she didn't canvass, try to understand the old men around her husband and build a rapport with them. Ni arrogance na maringo tu, kukanyanga na kutusi watu ...

Lakini she had tried if you look at all her moves up to the firing of the VP but you have to wonder how she never anticipated the military intervening
Angelica _ann
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:02:14 PM

So the world is OK with this coup because it is Mugabe, isorite!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:13:01 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

The UK and US should condemn the coup. Leaders should be changed democratically....as the US and UK have been preaching to the world.
thuks
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:18:45 PM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The UK and US should condemn the coup. Leaders should be changed democratically....as the US and UK have been preaching to the world.

They will front dialogue
I care!
newfarer
#32 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:00:33 PM

masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Left the hubby high and dry

high and dry,, as usual intelligent idiom..which I like
punda amecheka
Realtreaty
#33 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:14:05 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Robert Gabriel Mugabe is out. Will they kill him with stress???
harrydre
#34 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:22:16 PM

mpobiz wrote:

Agreed. If it was a coup, the old man would have arrived in Makueni by now. The VP needs to take charge and lead the nation per the constitution.
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#35 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:01:33 AM

harrydre wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Agreed. If it was a coup, the old man would have arrived in Makueni by now. The VP needs to take charge and lead the nation per the constitution.

Boss... it's a COUP! stop lying to yourselves and playing around with words. The "National Democratic Project" is a COUP!
Quote:
A coup is the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Fyatu
#36 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:17:13 AM

The time is nigh to purchase Lafarge shares and other listed company stocks at the Zimbambwe stock exchange. The rally of all rallies is expected there in the coming 2 years
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
mpobiz
#37 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:07:11 AM

masukuma wrote:
harrydre wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Boss... it's a COUP! stop lying to yourselves and playing around with words. The "National Democratic Project" is a COUP!
Quote:
A coup is the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus

The commader in chief is not even aware what's going on. Maybe he has just been told the wife has decided to go to London for some shopping. He is even happy to see the boys around him because it was getting lonely at times with only the wife yapping daily about mamagawa and his wichcraft
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
jgithige
#38 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:15:20 AM

Credit to the ZIM military they have carried out their steps with alot of humility maybe force where necessary. So afar we haven't heard of any split within the army or heavy exchanges of fire to the threat of their citizenry and foreigners.
"Blowing out someone else candle won't make yours shine brighter"-Anonymous
kingfisher
#39 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:39:34 AM

mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
harrydre wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Quote:

The commader in chief is not even aware what's going on. Maybe he has just been told the wife has decided to go to London for some shopping. He is even happy to see the boys around him because it was getting lonely at times with only the wife yapping daily about mamagawa and his wichcraft

Its the Delilah Effect... Adam and Eve.... Samson was brought down by Delilah.. Nicolae Ceausescu could not contain Elena Ceaușescu, he went down... Ferdinand Marcos could not control Imelda....CIA Director Gen David Petraeus sex scandal... Tiger Woods... Arnold Schwarzenegger and his house maid... Silvio Berlusconi and his bunga bunga parties with underage girls... Clinton and Monica Lewinsky... list is endless
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Lolest!
#40 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:50:04 PM

Our friends could be headed for tougher times. Zanu-PF youth leader has made a public apology to the army chief for criticising him. He looks composed as he makes it but for a guy said to be in detention we can't rule out threats.

Exit the civilian dictator, in comes the military dictatorSad

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray