9 Pages«<34567>»
Supreme Court Round 2, 2017
Bigchick
#81 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 11:40:31 AM

washiku wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Kplc Nkt!!

Just at that hour.Nkt

These days streaming live is the way to go in such instances. TV moved to phones and laptops, wherever you are. That you can access Wazua then means you can access the TV.smile

Woi.User challenge.

Then charge is low.Did not charge last night.Sasa inapiga 5%.Power bank dead too.

Am off to the shopping centre.

Maraga hoyeee!Uhuruto hoyee!Kenyans of goodwill and all jubilee supporters hoyeee!
Kony and his goons may you find peace.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Lolest!
#82 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 11:46:58 AM

Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Wow great! smile also confirmed that raira will never ever, ever, ever and forever become President, never!

Raila WILL be on the ballot come 2022. Akina Kalonzo wajipange

This guy is a political schemer. You'd expect someone with worse ratings in 2017 than in 2013 to hang his boots

Not Raila. He's bounced back bigger and with very huge support base that actually believes elections were stolen courtesy of that 50 page Microsoft SQL Server log made from someone's laptop

Well, he pledged not to run again and I expect Uhuru and particularly ruto, to reward him handsomely to ensure hr keeps his promise, at least that's what I would do.

If I were Ruto, I'd pray that Raila is on the ballot in 2022. That will assure me of turnout from mlima...

Raila makes good money from siasa and gets lots of power too. Why would you want to quit out of such an unappointed but powerful position? Haina retirement kwa katiba. The guy is the Mugabe of opposition politics.

BTW, on power, RAO's boycott has affected Bidco mpaka the big boys there are seeking for a truce with Raila.

Of course that will come with some good money!!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Wakanyugi
#83 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 11:48:12 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Wow great! smile also confirmed that raira will never ever, ever, ever and forever become President, never!

This guy is a political schemer. You'd expect someone with worse ratings in 2017 than in 2013 to hang his boots

Not Raila. He's bounced back bigger and with very huge support base that actually believes elections were stolen courtesy of that 50 page Microsoft SQL Server log made from someone's laptop

The lesson here is that Raila's base is not enough to make him President. And as long as he seems to think he can threaten the other side into voting for him, it will not happen. Having him on the ballot in 2022 will be a god send for Ruto. The nightmare will be a Mudavadi/Kalonzo ticket as they will run from the center and seriously eat into Jubilees base.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
Much Know
#84 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 11:55:28 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Well, he pledged not to run again and I expect Uhuru and particularly ruto, to reward him handsomely to ensure hr keeps his promise, at least that's what I would do.

If I were Ruto, I'd pray that Raila is on the ballot in 2022. That will assure me of turnout from mlima...

Raila makes good money from siasa and gets lots of power too. Why would you want to quit out of such an unappointed but powerful position? Haina retirement kwa katiba. The guy is the Mugabe of opposition politics.

BTW, on power, RAO's boycott has affected Bidco mpaka the big boys there are seeking for a truce with Raila.

Still don't think ruto trusts mlima "that much", even here on wazua there are some unsavory remarks about ruto from some wasaperez here, as mutahi ngunyi posited in a video, he has the option of running with Ruth Odinga, that will mobilize a huge anti-mlima squadron or mlima bows down, the cards are now in rutos hands, Uhuru ni Ku-finalize kazi yake.
A New Kenya
Gathige
#85 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:05:09 PM

Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Still don't think ruto trusts mlima "that much", even here on wazua there are some unsavory remarks about ruto from some wasaperez here, as mutahi ngunyi posited in a video, he has the option of running with Ruth Odinga, that will mobilize a huge anti-mlima squadron or mlima bows down, the cards are now in rutos hands, Uhuru ni Ku-finalize kazi yake.

@Much Know, Mlima people have no choice but to support WSR, otherwise itabidi wahame RV. The choice is squarely theirs, to vote for WSR or leave RV.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Bigchick
#86 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:09:16 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Of
course that will come with some good money!!!

How long has the boycott been?Lets have the statistics.

Let us have a list of the BIDCO products and how many are consumed by the boycotters.

Ofcourse we would not want the impasse to continue.It is good to live in harmony.So reaching out is ok but not because of the dent caused by the boycott.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Much Know
#87 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:12:33 PM

Gathige wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:

@Much Know, Mlima people have no choice but to support WSR, otherwise itabidi wahame RV. The choice is squarely theirs, to vote for WSR or leave RV.

Believe me there is a hungry mlima fellow who will not leave the bloc to ruto, kabogo had started, etc, if he takes waiguru for example as running mate, he could secure a huge bloc vote, however, I see him depending on the rift and western Kenya, that's home ground for him, sio kikuyuni.
A New Kenya
Wakanyugi
#88 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:12:41 PM

Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:

This would work only if Raila blessed such a Union (which would mean sitting out 2022). But I am very doubtful of this- also the bitterness against Ruto is almost personal. And Rosemary is an untested entity with no national base and no real political name, short of her pedigree.

The best option I see is a Ruto/Kamba ticket where he would inherit a voting block that will make Gema largely irrelevant to his electoral equation. And he has a big choice in running mate - Kalonzo, Mutua, Sonko.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
kingfisher
#89 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:15:36 PM

Gathige wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Who are Mlima people? and which mlima? If its Mt. Kenya you guys are looking at the wrong people, if its Aberdares then you could be saying something.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
kingfisher
#90 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:19:01 PM

Mount KenyaMount Kenya

Meru (More than 50%) Tharaka Nithi, Embu, Kirinyaga and Nyeri - what do these people have to do with LEAVING RV?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Much Know
#91 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:21:46 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Much Know wrote:

This would work only if Raila blessed such a Union (which would mean sitting out 2022). But I am very doubtful of this- also the bitterness against Ruto is almost personal. And Rosemary is an untested entity with no national base and no real political name, short of her pedigree.

The best option I see is a Ruto/Kamba ticket where he would inherit a voting block that will make Gema largely irrelevant to his electoral equation. And he has a big choice in running mate - Kalonzo, Mutua, Sonko.

Raila will obviously bless, and yes ruto has a wider choice than all the others except Raila who cannot agree second fiddle to ruto, the aim amongst the voters and politicians being to make gema irrelevant from 2022 to perhaps 2042 huko!
A New Kenya
Uram
#92 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:36:36 PM

If UHURUTO would have lost this petition, hapa tungekuwa na 10 new posts!!!!!.....ako wapi @FROM2011? Canaan dream (read Ewaso Nyiro Water Company job) looks like it's dead and buried
thuks
#93 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:47:29 PM

Uram wrote:
If UHURUTO would have lost this petition, hapa tungekuwa na 10 new posts!!!!!.....ako wapi @FROM2011? Canaan dream (read Ewaso Nyiro Water Company job) looks like it's dead and buried

Ako guest room
Bigchick, Guest (22), lekamu, Much Know, Rahatupu, thuks
I care!
Much Know
#94 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:49:49 PM

thuks wrote:
Uram wrote:

Ako guest room
Bigchick, Guest (22), lekamu, Much Know smile , Rahatupu, thuks

Wazua selfies smile always take my mbicha smiling.
A New Kenya
Uram
#95 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 12:55:36 PM

Uram wrote:
3-3

Wrong prediction. It was a 6-0
Much Know
#96 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 1:01:27 PM

Raila should now be a gentleman and announce that he will attend swearing in, lakini wapi? We all know NASA prefer the primitive way of nyambaring on tarmac.
A New Kenya
ZZE123
#97 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 1:06:05 PM

Much Know wrote:
Raila should now be a gentleman and announce that he will attend swearing in, lakini wapi?

STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF MR. RAILA ODINGA

We in NASA had repeatedly declared before this Supreme Court ruling today that we consider this government to be illegitimate and do not recognize it.

This position has not been changed by the Court ruling, which did not come as a surprise. It was a decision taken under duress. We do not condemn the Court, we sympathize with it.

More follows.

Salim Lone, Adviser,
NASA flagbearer Raila Odinga
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Much Know
#98 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 1:11:58 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Raila should now be a gentleman and announce that he will attend swearing in, lakini wapi?

STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF MR. RAILA ODINGA

We in NASA had repeatedly declared before this Supreme Court ruling today that we consider this government to be illegitimate and do not recognize it.

This position has not been changed by the Court ruling, which did not come as a surprise. It was a decision taken under duress. We do not condemn the Court, we sympathize with it.

More follows.

Salim Lone, Adviser,
NASA flagbearer Raila Odinga

This is the "fungua server", like a pot of boiling githeri group that is a shame of Kenya and yet are called " is senior counsal" kumbaff kama hii, legal reforms coming up, big part of the revolution.
A New Kenya
masukuma
#99 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 1:23:48 PM

masukuma wrote:
When the Lawyer who argued RAO could force a fresh election by withdrawing from the race- citing some "obiter dictum" - tries to explain to NASA that he was right all along
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#100 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 1:27:06 PM