Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<45678>»
Wahome Gakuru – Nyeri Governor
freiks
#101 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 4:34:48 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Intresting version of the driver

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001259686/driver-of-ill-fated-car-speaks-on-crash-that-killed-nyeri-governor

Questions:

1.Can you really blame a VIP driver for speeding yet according to the rules he should stick to 50 M from the chase car? Logically you cant be 5 Km from the VIP chase car. If the chase car is 160Km/hr unaenda na iyo pia, if 70Km/hr unaenda na iyo

2. Yaani this guy was stuck in the car for over 40 Minutes.

3. Apparently the drivers foot was stuck in the accelerator, the driver could not break, only the rail could stop it.

4. Looks like the driver opted for the rail

5 the driver had only driven the governor for 2 weeks

Very sad, everything was beyond control RIP

is the chase car in-front or behind the vip car, I thought by chase it means the vip car is in front being chased by the other car and its the vip car that sets the speed.

In hind sight the driver was not experienced for that role, he should have first gone for training, especially dealing with those types of cars.

Experienced drivers will opt for the simplest, hit the cyclist instead of hitting the barrier
Life is an endless adventure
Angelica _ann
#102 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 4:48:20 PM

freiks wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Ryko wrote:

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001259686/driver-of-ill-fated-car-speaks-on-crash-that-killed-nyeri-governor

Questions:

1.Can you really blame a VIP driver for speeding yet according to the rules he should stick to 50 M from the chase car? Logically you cant be 5 Km from the VIP chase car. If the chase car is 160Km/hr unaenda na iyo pia, if 70Km/hr unaenda na iyo

3. Apparently the drivers foot was stuck in the accelerator, the driver could not break, only the rail could stop it.

is the chase car in-front or behind the vip car, I thought by chase it means the vip car is in front being chased by the other car and its the vip car that sets the speed.

In hind sight the driver was not experienced for that role, he should have first gone for training, especially dealing with those types of cars.

Experienced drivers will opt for the simplest, hit the cyclist instead of hitting the barrier

Sasa from his account where would he have found the cyclist to hit?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
gregory
#103 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 6:14:15 PM

Ryko wrote:

Questions:

The driver's version of events greatly differs with that of the "eyewitness" who was supposedly behind them
carpediem
#104 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 9:51:09 PM

Thitifini wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Julie wrote:
Am reconsidering changing my seating position from back left to back right going forward...

Was he seating back left or pax seat infront?

Back left. The chuma cut him into two. Just cant imagine all that metal (about 50 meters) going through someones body.

Pics I've seen (bad behaviour I agree) show major impact kwa kichwa right side. Rest seems ok....

Rink? Nothing wrong with a postmortem.

Didn't get the pics. From a friends WhatsApp. Don't like spreading, but nipatie number akutumie.....smile

tuma hapa 0776990132
“Remember that the stock market is a manic depressive.” Warren Buffett
Liv
#105 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 11:00:25 PM

gregory wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Questions:

The driver's version of events greatly differs with that of the "eyewitness" who was supposedly behind them

After reading the driver's story I concluded it does not fully make sense. But I hope you are not comparing it with the account of the the professional 'eyewitness'

Impunity
#106 Posted : Thursday, November 09, 2017 11:21:02 PM

Amores wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Did he said those bad words against and Luis after the August election ?

smile @ impunity, inakaa hii lugha ya Meli imekulemea these days

Sorry.
Did he say some bad words against Raila and Luos after the August polls?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Thitifini
#107 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 1:56:14 AM

Liv wrote:
gregory wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Questions:

After reading the driver's story I concluded it does not fully make sense. But I hope you are not comparing it with the account of the the professional 'eyewitness'

This unfortunately relates. When I'm faced with a road situation like a crazy bus overtaking in my lane I first think of the road shoulders as the next escape. If I was thie drivers I'd also look towards the kerb if I evaluate my speed as good enough not to overturn.

Lakini you know these things happen in split second na we don't think like Inzis....

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
gregory
#108 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 7:24:48 AM

Liv wrote:
gregory wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Questions:

It's the only other account of the accident. In as much as ajali haina kinga, I strongly feel the driver made a very reckless decision when he decided to slam into the guard rail. A rear tyre burst isn't as catastrophic as a front one. The car wasn't out of control till the point of impact.
kaka2za
#109 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:14:06 AM

gregory wrote:
Liv wrote:
gregory wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Questions:

It's the only other account of the accident. In as much as ajali haina kinga, I strongly feel the driver made a very reckless decision when he decided to slam into the guard rail. A rear tyre burst isn't as catastrophic as a front one. The car wasn't out of control till the point of impact.

Confusion and shock. I doubt the driver is sure about happened.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#110 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 9:51:26 AM

Impunity wrote:
Amores wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Did he said those bad words against and Luis after the August election ?

smile @ impunity, inakaa hii lugha ya Meli imekulemea these days

Sorry.
Did he say some bad words against Raila and Luos after the August polls?

NASWA nonsense. Kavirodoans suffering from siege mentality and thus like baba seeing enemies everywhere. If he said it then upload the clip we confirm.
Swenani
#111 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:44:31 AM

I think asking the driver to recount what happened is being insensitive, that driver needs psychosocial support and not tormenting him to recount what happened.

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
willin2learn
#112 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 12:13:50 PM

freiks wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Questions:

Jeez!!! Boss i hope you are not serious otherwise by now there would be no cylists on our roads
willin2learn
#113 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 12:16:45 PM

Liv wrote:
gregory wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Questions:

Rarely do accident accounts make sense. The rate and sequence with which related events takes place is too rapid to absorb logically
#114 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 12:19:01 PM

Swenani wrote:
I think asking the driver to recount what happened is being insensitive, that driver needs psychosocial support and not tormenting him to recount what happened.

Boss, this is practice all over the world. There's a family that needs closure and he is a professional police driver (unless otherwise) his duty was to get the Governor where he was going safely. Like a pilot, he should be most remorseful about losing his VIP passenger as that's his job. If he can talk, he should do it immediately.

BBI will solve it
:)
majimaji
#115 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 1:38:58 PM

2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Boss, this is practice all over the world. There's a family that needs closure and he is a professional police driver (unless otherwise) his duty was to get the Governor where he was going safely. Like a pilot, he should be most remorseful about losing his VIP passenger as that's his job. If he can talk, he should do it immediately.

The driver is admitting that he is responsible for the death through reckless driving. First he admits that was speeding then a lot of other balderdash. He can get himself jailed very easily for the loose talk. he should have zipped-up his mouth until he is asked to do it in an inquest or court, whatever.
Iganamagana
#116 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 2:20:49 PM

2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:

He is not. He is an ordinary Kanjo driver. Alikuwa anafanya kazi huko hospitali.
mpobiz
#117 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 5:26:23 PM

majimaji wrote:
2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:

The driver is admitting that he is responsible for the death through reckless driving. First he admits that was speeding then a lot of other balderdash. He can get himself jailed very easily for the loose talk. he should have zipped-up his mouth until he is asked to do it in an inquest or court, whatever.

He can only be jailed if he repeats the same in a police statement . Maybe he is feeling a lot of guilt and also faces an unpredictable future because his stable future died with his employer.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Shak
#118 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 7:47:58 PM

Kili
#119 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 7:59:33 PM

I see a man who could not take indiscipline.How does a driver ask a Governor for ticket fees.Not in government.You either take imprest or pay & make a claim later.
Angelica _ann
#120 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 9:47:50 PM

Kili wrote:
I see a man who could not take indiscipline.How does a driver ask a Governor for ticket fees.Not in government.You either take imprest or pay & make a claim later.

Are we reading same script!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen