wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Anthony Joshua - AJ
Kusadikika
#21 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2019 3:03:38 PM

Wawawa!! I can't believe this. That guy does not look athletic at all he just looks like a regular fat guy.
harrydre
#22 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2019 9:02:42 PM

Boxing has to remain relevant and profitable. it's not about titles anymore. Its the money, i believe these boxing matches are rigged these days. Now everyone can't wait for a rematch and these dudes and their promoters will make another round of Millions.
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 11:45:43 AM

harrydre wrote:
Boxing has to remain relevant and profitable. it's not about titles anymore. Its the money, i believe these boxing matches are rigged these days. Now everyone can't wait for a rematch and these dudes and their promoters will make another round of Millions.

Why not create a more 'fitting' rival? then match them both?
Why do people want to explain away the glory from Andy? Why are people falling over themselves to excuse AJ?

The story here is simple... it's the age old story of not respecting your opponents... Going to Miami... partying before a match with a fat guy who calls himself destroyer. Respect for opponents starts in the preparation.
I hope this haunts AJ for life and that this pushes him to be one of the most disciplined boxers we will have.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Demixl
#24 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 11:38:45 AM

He is unstopable machine for destroing faces
#25 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 1:19:57 PM

harrydre wrote:

I don't believe so. How much would you need to bribe AJ with to throw a fight?

BBI will solve it
:)
freiks
#26 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2019 10:04:55 AM

2012 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

AJ was over confident of a win that he never prepared for it. He never took the fat boy seriously but i can assure you if ever there is a rematch it will not go past 3rd round
Life is an endless adventure
safariant
#27 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2019 7:56:43 PM

freiks wrote:
2012 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

AJ was over confident of a win that he never prepared for it. He never took the fat boy seriously but i can assure you if ever there is a rematch it will not go past 3rd round

The fatboy is a warrior
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
#28 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 10:36:20 AM

Your thoughts on AJ's rematch in December?

BBI will solve it
:)