wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

26 Pages«<242526
NASA Resistance Army!!!
Shak
#501 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 10:59:44 AM

Kumbe this resistance manenos was copied from Hilary Clinton's 'Onward Together' campaign of Resist,Insist, Enlist, Persist. The difference though is that HRC conceded defeat and Raila did not
harrydre
#502 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:35:22 PM

and you wonder why this movement has been banned! Another Kony thugs in the making.

I remind them of this man and his militia

i.am.back!!!!
Jump-steady
#503 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 6:27:51 PM

harrydre wrote:
and you wonder why this movement has been banned! Another Kony thugs in the making.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Poor meeky mouse menLaughing out loudly

That they will invade muthaiga and smoke out the us envoy? Whoa!
#504 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:14:33 PM

harrydre wrote:

These militia ati want to occupy US embassy like Libya? I dare them! Hapo ndio watajua huko si kwa _____ yao.

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#505 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 2:51:37 PM

Time for Trump to send drones to kavirondo. The goons have threatened to overrun and occupy the US embassy and Godec's residence.

harrydre
#506 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:34:43 PM

hardwood wrote:
Time for Trump to send drones to kavirondo. The goons have threatened to overrun and occupy the US embassy and Godec's residence.

Poor goons. The other day the US flag was all over uhuru park while they yelled baba while you were away!
i.am.back!!!!
sitaki.kujulikana
#507 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:18:36 PM

2012 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

These militia ati want to occupy US embassy like Libya? I dare them! Hapo ndio watajua huko si kwa _____ yao.

that is the day watajua uhuruto are like angels in the way they deal with them.
Nandwa
#508 Posted : Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:44:30 PM

Musalia advises NASA to focus on 2022 instead......
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
masukuma
#509 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 2:24:40 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

In my household, the order has already been issued to madam and the housegirl. Anyone buying any of these milk brands, kutawaka moto. Same in the office. My shamba boy in Nyeri is to stop delivering milk to the collection centre. We shall sell to boda-boda brokers effective tomorrow.

Keep us posted on this... and you know I will ask you EVERY MONTH on how this 'resistance' matter goes.

Kaka? ☝🏾 inaenda aje?

Easier than I thought.

Bidco and brookside easiest to implement.

Safaricom m-pesa is hard to avoid. Plus I worked for them at some point so I feel guilty. But Telkom data is amazingly cheap. 99/- gets you 1GB. 40 Bob 400Mb. I have moved the data and calling.

Fun fact ; did you know you can buy Telkom airtime with Mpesa ?

what about kuuzia watu wa boda-boda maziwa?

Moved to Mukurweini based Wakulima dairy, producers of the "royal" brand. To be honest this was a purely commercial decision. For brookside I had to pay 3/- per litre for transport to the nearest cooling plant at Chaka in Nyeri. On the flip-side they offer the best rates and have MOUs with several banks to lend to farmers unsecured loans. Wakulima take care of transport but offer a slightly lower rate per litre.

If it was a choice between Brookside and Boda-boda, I doubt I could have moved.

Just being a pest... tumefika wapi na resistance?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Njunge
#510 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 5:04:42 PM

masukuma wrote:
[quote=FRM2011][quote=masukuma][quote=FRM2011][quote=masukuma][quote=masukuma][quote=FRM2011]

Just being a pest... tumefika wapi na resistance?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Hii ni kama kuuliza nyumba ya mzee kobe. Utangoja.What remains of Resist, is just the namesmile
masukuma
#511 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 5:54:31 PM

it must really suck being an ardent ODM follower... so many heart breaks and so many disappointments. but their key issue is miscalculated emotion...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Nandwa
#512 Posted : Tuesday, March 27, 2018 11:38:18 AM

masukuma wrote:
it must really suck being an ardent ODM follower... so many heart breaks and so many disappointments. but their key issue is miscalculated emotion...

Nandwa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Why can't Rao try his push parliament if Jubilee is ready to support? Haki sielewi

Am hoping he does. Doubt whether he would want to be seen as the stumbling block.

It's important to diffuse the ethnic tensions. The cordomite's online gang baptized today's matatu protest as #mungikidemos and pushed it until it was trending.

Ahem, are you still willing to stand by your view!
What I just observed in a post above gets a perfect example here - that a RAO supporter would have to keep making excuses for him!

Nandwa wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
For starters did anyone here believe that RAO interest is JUST to reform the IEBC Liar Liar

Shock on you.

That's why RAO wouldn't be fine with this new found route. You see it is not consistent with his game plan and main target. By merely reforming IEBC or removing the commissioners wont help him get to Government.
As such it falls short of his target.

And what is his target? Your post suggests you are privy to some high level intelligence. Why not share here in the wazua spirit.

I wish I had access to such intelligence, and be sure I would find a way to share.
But that doesnt bar me from putting one and one together, drawing from history and understanding of who RAO is.

If you support him, you had better be ready to keep making excuses for him over and over again as he crushingly shoves his way in a bid to get to some high political office now that it appears the ultimate goal is out of reach.

I do not mean to be unduly mean to RAO, just calling it as I see it.

I expect him to find an avenue to discredit and abandon this new effort in due course. Only a matter of time.

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...ts&t=34087&p=41[/quote]
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
hardwood
#513 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 3:59:54 PM

The power of the handshake...

Lolest!
#514 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 11:35:26 AM

More hand shakes
More
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
masukuma
#515 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 3:43:43 PM