wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

26 Pages«<2223242526>
NASA Resistance Army!!!
Lolest!
#461 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 2:39:22 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
So NASA want to raise money. But they can't use a Safaricom paybill or accept donations from Brookside and Bidco.

Sema kujiNASA.

Hasira, hasara smile

Sasa tuko airtel money buanaa!!! #Resist
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
FRM2011
#462 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 4:15:54 PM

masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

In my household, the order has already been issued to madam and the housegirl. Anyone buying any of these milk brands, kutawaka moto. Same in the office. My shamba boy in Nyeri is to stop delivering milk to the collection centre. We shall sell to boda-boda brokers effective tomorrow.

Keep us posted on this... and you know I will ask you EVERY MONTH on how this 'resistance' matter goes.

Kaka? ☝🏾 inaenda aje?

Easier than I thought.

Bidco and brookside easiest to implement.

Safaricom m-pesa is hard to avoid. Plus I worked for them at some point so I feel guilty. But Telkom data is amazingly cheap. 99/- gets you 1GB. 40 Bob 400Mb. I have moved the data and calling.

Fun fact ; did you know you can buy Telkom airtime with Mpesa ?
masukuma
#463 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 5:28:16 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

In my household, the order has already been issued to madam and the housegirl. Anyone buying any of these milk brands, kutawaka moto. Same in the office. My shamba boy in Nyeri is to stop delivering milk to the collection centre. We shall sell to boda-boda brokers effective tomorrow.

Keep us posted on this... and you know I will ask you EVERY MONTH on how this 'resistance' matter goes.

Kaka? ☝🏾 inaenda aje?

Easier than I thought.

Safaricom m-pesa is hard to avoid. Plus I worked for them at some point so I feel guilty. But Telkom data is amazingly cheap. 99/- gets you 1GB. 40 Bob 400Mb. I have moved the data and calling.

what about kuuzia watu wa boda-boda maziwa?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
FRM2011
#464 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 7:30:55 PM

masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kaka? ☝🏾 inaenda aje?

Easier than I thought.

Moved to Mukurweini based Wakulima dairy, producers of the "royal" brand. To be honest this was a purely commercial decision. For brookside I had to pay 3/- per litre for transport to the nearest cooling plant at Chaka in Nyeri. On the flip-side they offer the best rates and have MOUs with several banks to lend to farmers unsecured loans. Wakulima take care of transport but offer a slightly lower rate per litre.

If it was a choice between Brookside and Boda-boda, I doubt I could have moved.
Realtreaty
#465 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 8:03:30 PM

Kenyans beware of these Nasa thieves who daily want skirmishes to steal other people properties and sell to others.

DO NOT BUY ANY PROPERTY BEING SOLD TO YOU BY INDIVIDUALS who seem to sellat high price and then come down to a low price just to dispose off stolen goods.

These stolen goods include grocery items, gas and gas cylinders, bicycles, trolleys, hardware items, tires, utensils, tables, carpets and rugs...name them..

Police will be hunting and combing homes and any recorded stolen items will be a straight arrest to the person possessing them

So Beware of items being sold whether in upper market , slums etc.
Call and inform police if someone is trying to sell you stolen goods

DO NOT BUY AT ALL

Kenyans should start reporting these thieves and murderers to eliminate them

Their aim is to steal but hide along politics moving in groups with stones and knives.
If you can do good privately record their faces and share with police.

They own nothing and deserve no MERCY
hardwood
#466 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 8:41:03 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Kaka? ☝🏾 inaenda aje?

Easier than I thought.

Moved to Mukurweini based Wakulima dairy, producers of the "royal" brand. To be honest this was a purely commercial decision. For brookside I had to pay 3/- per litre for transport to the nearest cooling plant at Chaka in Nyeri. On the flip-side they offer the best rates and have MOUs with several banks to lend to farmers unsecured loans. Wakulima take care of transport but offer a slightly lower rate per litre.

If it was a choice between Brookside and Boda-boda, I doubt I could have moved.

This is idiocy aka ojinga reloaded.
harrydre
#467 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 5:19:51 AM

Jump-steady wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
So NASA want to raise money. But they can't use a Safaricom paybill or accept donations from Brookside and Bidco.

Sema kujiNASA.

Hasira, hasara smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
i.am.back!!!!
washiku
#468 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 9:00:26 PM

Muheani
#469 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 10:41:04 PM

washiku wrote:

Kusema tu ukweli...can we describe the current government as Despotic?

kiash
#470 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2017 1:07:45 AM

Someone has been missing in all these rallies of late.Joho. What has happened? not in Kibra,Baba's homecoming,Machakos, he has seen the light.I saw his speech the other day telling his guys to go out there and start working.Mombasa can be a developed , beatiful and very rich.Almost every Kenyan in every county would like to visit the place if given a chance + money.But well he is a governor and i have not seen kina Nanok there.Apart from Nyong'o ,the NRM seems to be a thing for the Mps and several senators + several idlers like Khalwale and Muthama + Madvd.
Bigchick
#471 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2017 7:14:39 AM

kiash wrote:
Someone has been missing in all these rallies of late.Joho. What has happened? not in Kibra,Baba's homecoming,Machakos, he has seen the light.I saw his speech the other day telling his guys to go out there and start working.Mombasa can be a developed , beatiful and very rich.Almost every Kenyan in every county would like to visit the place if given a chance + money.But well he is a governor and i have not seen kina Nanok there.Apart from Nyong'o ,the NRM seems to be a thing for the Mps and several senators + several idlers like Khalwale and Muthama + Madvd.

Quite and observation there.
And they are MPs and Senators from Luo Nyanza.From Mulembe Nation on My Ex is featuring.

Eventually Kenyans from NRM will realise it has been a Luo war for Kony to get a slice.That day is coming soon.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Njunge
#472 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2017 12:52:25 PM

Bigchick wrote:
[quote=kiash]
Eventually Kenyans from NRM will realise it has been a Luo war for Kony to get a slice.That day is coming soon.

So they will be at some grounds parading dead Kenyans? NKT!!.....and they call Mutahi names when he refers to such occasions as Sabbath Of Witches.
Gathige
#473 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:54:40 PM

kiash wrote:

@Kiash, Don't forget akina Joho and Nanok are fathers like some of us. Sometimes you get back home in the evening from Shugulis, and innocently you kid asks you umetoka wapi. Imagine saying umetoka maandamano ya baba, And the kid asks, Kwani you have nothing else to do. Thats the point you say never again.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Rahatupu
#474 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2017 3:06:17 PM

Gathige wrote:
kiash wrote:

@Kiash, Don't forget akina Joho and Nanok are fathers like some of us. Sometimes you get back home in the evening from Shugulis, and innocently you kid asks you umetoka wapi. Imagine saying umetoka maandamano ya baba, And the kid asks, Kwani you have nothing else to do. Thats the point you say never again.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly na wanajua baba yako Guka rested with the angelsLiar
washiku
#475 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 12:34:43 PM

Realtreaty
#476 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:45:41 PM

Chapter closed.
Raila will fight a new date running away from Kalonzo
He doesn't hold Kalonzo because he like or love him it is to color his umbrella with a bit of Kamba-ness
washiku
#477 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 1:14:54 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Chapter closed.
He doesn't hold Kalonzo because he like or love him it is to color his umbrella with a bit of Kamba-ness

Bado. Mashtaka kwa UN

https://www.the-star.co....eelection-at-un_c1674089
Baratang
#478 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 1:37:56 PM

washiku wrote:
[quote=Realtreaty]Chapter closed.

Bado. Mashtaka kwa UN

https://www.the-star.co....election-at-un_c1674089[/quote]

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
The former envoy said Raila would be asking for the UN’s formal intervention to guide the formation of a six-month interim government and facilitate credible polls next year.

“We will be telling the UN that no election was held on October 26. It was a charade. The UN must, therefore, be briefed on the repercussions of Uhuru’s swearing-in without being validly elected as President of the Republic of Kenya,” Homa Bay MP Peter Kaluma said.

Which other government are these clowns talking about? We have a government already. Elections were held on 26 October, but they chose to stay away.

You En will not waste its time reading garbage unless of course gAkombe will be the decision maker.
quicksand
#479 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 3:21:45 PM

washiku wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Chapter closed.

Bado. Mashtaka kwa UN

https://www.the-star.co....election-at-un_c1674089

Sad Sad Sad
The emperor is naked.
This man now deserves our understanding and empathy. These are symptoms of a rapidly approaching senility.
Where is Ida? Step up woman! Ring fence your man against the cabal of hyenas misleading your man! When they are done he will have no dignity, no legacy left!

Gathige
#480 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 7:12:19 PM

Baratang wrote:
washiku wrote:
[quote=Realtreaty]Chapter closed.

Bado. Mashtaka kwa UN

https://www.the-star.co....election-at-un_c1674089[/quote]

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Quote:
The former envoy said Raila would be asking for the UN’s formal intervention to guide the formation of a six-month interim government and facilitate credible polls next year.

“We will be telling the UN that no election was held on October 26. It was a charade. The UN must, therefore, be briefed on the repercussions of Uhuru’s swearing-in without being validly elected as President of the Republic of Kenya,” Homa Bay MP Peter Kaluma said.

Which other government are these clowns talking about? We have a government already. Elections were held on 26 October, but they chose to stay away.

You En will not waste its time reading garbage unless of course gAkombe will be the decision maker.

I though the UN only listens to Governments? Ama Akombe has now become the UN?
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe