NASA Resistance Army!!!
Shak
#421 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:18:50 PM

We're back to daily NASA press conferences
Gathige
#422 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:57:07 PM

Shak wrote:

Yes, one to announce that another one will issued tomorrow. The cycle will continue to 2022.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Angelica _ann
#423 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:28:47 PM

Gathige wrote:
Shak wrote:

Yes, one to announce that another one will issued tomorrow. The cycle will continue to 2022.

What do they normally do to earn income?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#424 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 12:32:33 PM

I can see we are all pretending not to know what is happening in outering road. Mungiki have unleashed mayhem overnight. Only those who can speak Kikuyu were safe to pass kariobangi as of this morning. It started on Saturday night muthurwa.

Poor luhyas with their 250K votes to Uhuru. Poor kisiis with their 200k votes.

Can someone tell me what's the plan to protect my relatives in Busia, bungoma Migori isebania and virtually every corner of the country.
hardwood
#425 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 3:13:44 PM

Bigchick
#426 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 4:58:28 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

I can see we are all pretending not to know what is happening in outering road. Mungiki have unleashed mayhem overnight. Only those who can speak Kikuyu were safe to pass kariobangi as of this morning. It started on Saturday night muthurwa.

Can someone tell me what's the plan to protect my relatives in Busia, bungoma Migori isebania and virtually every corner of the country.

Sorry your plan will fail.Why are you desperately sneaking in Luhyas and Kisiis here.Looking for supporters to join in the Luo war.Sorry it will fail.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
masukuma
#427 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 5:15:15 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

So they were 'real' votes? sio vifaranga?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lolest!
#428 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 6:46:07 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

What points to a mungiki attack? These are tricky days when you need to interrogate every rumour

Remember those guys who were having a Kikuyu men's mbuzi somewhere along Thika Rd and residents stopped the event saying it's a Mungiki oathing event?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kayhara
#429 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 7:12:24 AM

Lolest! wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

What points to a mungiki attack? These are tricky days when you need to interrogate every rumour

Remember those guys who were having a Kikuyu men's mbuzi somewhere along Thika Rd and residents stopped the event saying it's a Mungiki oathing event?

Well according to kameme the owner of the burnt bus said that is the last bus they NRM will burn, and the citizens will have to protect their property and families if the police won't,then babadogo happened, but I urge the jubilee guys not to fall for this trap we know the bitterness of retaliation violence is very deadly and this is exactly what NRM wants, the police and jubilee should step up and protect the citizens or the citizens will rise against them and NRM
To Each His Own
faa
#430 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 7:44:26 AM

Whoever,called Raila the Lord of Poverty was right.

He survives on chaos and politics of division. Yesterday he had the guts to call on "International Community" to intervene since Kenya is been run by 2 individuals who were once in ICC. Seriously?

Jubilee goverment is God chosen ...it will reign and rule Kenya till 2032.
Nandwa
#431 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 8:37:56 AM

As the clock ticks towards swearing in for Jubilee, which should be only a few days away RAO and co in desperation mood.

They have now resorted to "Wazungu jamaneni, kujeni tafadhali, sisi NASA tuko mbaya sana".
What happened to common decency and self esteem!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Swenani
#432 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 8:39:11 AM

faa wrote:
Whoever,called Raila the Lord of Poverty was right.

He survives on chaos and politics of division. Yesterday he had the guts to call on "International Community" to intervene since Kenya is been run by 2 individuals who were once in ICC. Seriously?

Jubilee goverment is God chosen ...it will reign and rule Kenya till 2032.

Jehovah Wanyonyi!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#433 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 9:03:08 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

Hhmmmmm....I like the way you have clearly analyzed it. I remember you vehemently denied the same at the Kawangware side. I wonder how you confirmed this one to be true.
hardwood
#434 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 9:14:07 AM

Raila should be in prison....

FRM2011
#435 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 9:34:27 AM

washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Hhmmmmm....I like the way you have clearly analyzed it. I remember you vehemently denied the same at the Kawangware side. I wonder how you confirmed this one to be true.

Analysis ???? There was no mungiki deaths in kawangware. Cops killed 14 there. Two of them kiuks. Another kiuk killed by mob.

On Saturday there were 11 deaths. Panga and bullet wounds. All victims profiled based on tribe. And yes on Sunday morning you couldn't drive past kariobangi roundabout if you couldn't speak kiuk.

What I hate is when politicians imagine death of poor people is acceptable collateral damage. Someone mobilized these killers.

Unlike many here, I only worry about my relatives spread across the country.

I did a deadly rescue mission in 2007 in kuresoi. The cowards starting clashes in Nairobi will be nowhere if s#*t hits the fan. I know because they were all hiding in 2007.

FRM2011
#436 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 9:48:26 AM

When, not if, William Ruto takes over in 2022,the country will most likely make a huge step forward in dealing with illegal gangs.

If there is one thing hated by our north rift brothers, it's mungiki. After Maina Njenga's wife was killed, mungiki launched countrywide demos. But made a stupid mistake of doing it in Eldoret. Let's just say the guys at the MTRH morgue had a long day at work.

The wounds were still raw. At the height of the pev, the sect made an entry in Eldoret. What they did has never been forgotten.

Now I find myself looking at the prospect of the politician I despise most being the one to annihilate the gang I loathe most.
Bigchick
#437 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 10:07:35 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Analysis ???? There was no mungiki deaths in kawangware. Cops killed 14 there. Two of them kiuks. Another kiuk killed by mob.

On Saturday there were 11 deaths. Panga and bullet wounds. All victims profiled based on tribe. And yes on Sunday morning you couldn't drive past kariobangi roundabout if you couldn't speak kiuk.

What I hate is when politicians imagine death of poor people is acceptable collateral damage. Someone mobilized these killers.

I did a deadly rescue mission in 2007 in kuresoi. The cowards starting clashes in Nairobi will be nowhere if s#*t hits the fan. I know because they were all hiding in 2007.

Wow you seem to have very specific data while the rest of us speculate and chan out rumours from social media.Any role perhaps?

I will appreciate if you can give us similar data on destruction of peoples livelihood(businesses and property) during the peaceful demonstrations.

Enlighten us too on the cause of this and where it all begun.

"For Raila to be president lazima watu wakufe kiasi"What we dont know is how much is the "kiasi".Please give us leakage on this.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
washiku
#438 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 10:16:57 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

But the guy you wanted for president is a great friend of Mungiki, right? Do you know how much Majority Kiuks hate Mungiki?
kayhara
#439 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 10:29:25 AM

washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

But the guy you wanted for president is a great friend of Mungiki, right? Do you know how much Majority Kiuks hate Mungiki?

I think many non Mountain kenyans think Mungiki is a ikuyu militia against other kenyans on this you ar very wrong, Mungiki was like alshabab their main victims were kikuyus they mainly operated in Central and areas wih high mountaineers population like Nyahururu, Nakuru etc, many who got their heads cut off were people who didn't play ball by paying protection fee, those who refused to join or let their young men join, police informers and those who were against women circumcision.
The current thing going around is just political thuggery and not mungiki, they might even be financed by NRM who knows.
To Each His Own
masukuma
#440 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 10:38:54 AM

There is a scene in the Movie - Gladiator where Proximo is being sold for slaves and the dialogue goes something like this
Quote:
Proximo: Can any of them fight? I've got a match coming up.
Slave Trader: Some are good for fighting, others for dying. You need both, I think.

I think Politicians see their followers in exactly the same way. The stupid follower however sees themselves as an extension of the Politician.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!