wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The new Mukurweini MP
Impunity
#1 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 5:11:02 PM

Ati atia?
Amasema nini hapo kwa constituency WhatsApp group.
Drool
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hardwood
#2 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 6:02:32 PM

Fake news.
Lolest!
#3 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 6:54:14 PM

Impunity
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:22:30 AM

What did he say actually?
In full please

Bigchick
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 11:00:58 AM

Impunity wrote:
In full please

In full summary,it said that he gave graphic details of how to make a woman happy in bed aka how to land on a woman.This he did in Kiuk so it was more graphic.Vernacular has a way of making things sound vulgar and extreme.

Its a poor start for his term as MP.Sorry for his wife and girlfie and children.However nothing out of the ordinary.The world revolves around sex and its the only thing man has not been able to concur.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Ngogoyo
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:31:08 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Impunity wrote:
In full please

In full summary,it said that he gave graphic details of how to make a woman happy in bed aka how to land on a woman.This he did in Kiuk so it was more graphic.Vernacular has a way of making things sound vulgar and extreme.

Its a poor start for his term as MP.Sorry for his wife and girlfie and children.However nothing out of the ordinary.The world revolves around sex and its the only thing man has not been able to concur.

weee! Shame on you I have been able to concur that, we can take a drink at bubbles or Jogoo as i demonstrate thatsmile
Bigchick
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:38:39 PM

Ngogoyo wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Impunity wrote:
In full please

weee! Shame on you I have been able to concur that, we can take a drink at bubbles or Jogoo as i demonstrate thatsmile

You will still have a desire to concur another one after me.....so this conquest never ends.

A man marries Miss Kenya but cheats on her with Miss Kapsabet.

I am availabr for a drink but not conquest.Town is better for me.Jogoo ni mbali na mimi.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Impunity
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:34:25 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Ngogoyo wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Impunity wrote:
In full please

You will still have a desire to concur another one after me.....so this conquest never ends.

A man marries Miss Kenya but cheats on her with Miss Kapsabet.

I am availabr for a drink but not conquest.Town is better for me.Jogoo ni mbali na mimi.

It's normal n natural for ladies to say no to conquest early in the "days" so nothing new.
By just presenting yourself for a drink and given he will likeep what you will be having as goods,it's game!
You will never know what hit you and when it did.

Gathige
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:34:01 PM

So this is the guy who finished Kabando wa Kabando on 8/8?

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
harrydre
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:38:36 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Impunity wrote:
In full please

@mBigChick, care to provide the original version?
i.am.back!!!!
kimanimsc
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:01:47 PM

harrydre wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Impunity wrote:
In full please

@mBigChick, care to provide the original version?