wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

We lose Chicago Marathon...
Kusadikika
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2017 5:49:16 PM

An American Galen Rupp wins Chicago Marathon with a slow run of 2:09:20. The first American winner in 15 years.

Abel Kirui the 2016 champion comes second and Kipyego comes in 3rd. Dennis Kimeto and Stanley Biwott drop out and fail to finish. In slow races Kenyans are very vulnerable.

Tirunesh Dibaba destroys the field with an amazing solo run. Kosgei will hopefully hold on for second.
Kusadikika
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 08, 2017 6:12:36 PM

I really love Tirunesh Dibaba's style and pride. She can speak some English but she gives all her interviews in Amharic and then has someone do a translation. She can therefore speak very fluently and confidently which looks really cool and classy. I wish all our Kenyans could do the same. There is absolutely no need to struggle with other peoples language when you are the champion, speak the language you are most comfortable in.
T-Bag
#3 Posted : Monday, October 09, 2017 4:07:39 PM

Laughing out loudly I will break the leks of any white tute running around in my pillage henceporth especially this Rop and Mo Para, I propose two options: either we charge heavily any foreign "racist" training at Iten with our mboys or ban this exercise entirely, we are leaking secrets seriously and soon we may not have any cards under the table. If it was an Ethiopian i would give it a pass but a white no ..no!
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF