Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Wazuans that have lost credibility!
Spikes
#41 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 8:43:10 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
The year is coming to an end, where are we in terms of investment credentials?@

Myself I'm still on the sugar titanic,and will not give up until I'm sure I have sunk with the ship. I believe Mumias will have a wonderful new year.

I urge you to quickly bailout yourself at a massive loss.Put your money in cryptocurrency,in a few months you recover whatever you lost in MSC plus exponential returns of the virtual currency. Sell some coins equal in value to your initial seed capital you entered at MSC , and re-enter the sugar giant at the current prices and relax for a decade or so.
Virtual currencies are the best to hedge against securities exchange losses.
A new normal portfolio.
Disclaimer : Investing in digital currency is too risky. Whatever I've said above is not an endorsement to jump into the ship. Due diligence is necessary.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
HaMaina
#42 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 3:11:22 PM

Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:

Myself I'm still on the sugar titanic,and will not give up until I'm sure I have sunk with the ship. I believe Mumias will have a wonderful new year.

I urge you to quickly bailout yourself at a massive loss.Put your money in cryptocurrency,in a few months you recover whatever you lost in MSC plus exponential returns of the virtual currency. Sell some coins equal in value to your initial seed capital you entered at MSC , and re-enter the sugar giant at the current prices and relax for a decade or so.
A new normal portfolio.
Disclaimer : Investing in digital currency is too risky. Whatever I've said above is not an endorsement to jump into the ship. Due diligence is necessary.

As I said sailing with the ship, or sinking with it, I'm not getting off at least not due to petty fear.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#43 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:11:01 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:

A new normal portfolio.

As I said sailing with the ship, or sinking with it, I'm not getting off at least not due to petty fear.

@HaMaina all the very best

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sparkly
#44 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:08:14 PM

Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:

A new normal portfolio.

Weeeeh you are encouraging someone to jump from the pan onto hot flaming coals.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ebenyo
#45 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 9:31:37 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:

A new normal portfolio.

Hamaina-mumias
Sparkly-kengen
Obiero-Kq
A clear demonstration that the excitement to win should be bigger than the fear to loose.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
sparkly
#46 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:44:02 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Spikes wrote:

A new normal portfolio.

Hamaina-mumias
Sparkly-kengen
TPSEA, Stanbic, Equity, Kenya Re, HAFR .
Obiero-Kq
A clear demonstration that the excitement to win should be bigger than the fear to loose.

HaMaina
#47 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 11:07:30 PM

If you don't expect to lose as much as you expect to win, then you should just buy t-bills, they are nice and safe. I remember in the Bible there is also the suggestion of just burying your money in a safe place. I can guarantee you won't lose a single shilling.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#48 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 10:29:41 AM

HaMaina wrote:
If you don't expect to lose as much as you expect to win, then you should just buy t-bills, they are nice and safe. I remember in the Bible there is also the suggestion of just burying your money in a safe place. I can guarantee you won't lose a single shilling.

Truer words are yet to be spoken.. That's a winner's mentality @HaMaina

Ebenyo
#49 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:40:37 PM

HaMaina wrote:

i go by the school of thought that diversification is good as it minimises one exposure towards risks.
vvs,sparkly,littledove,aguytrying,angelica anne and wondergirl are some of the wazuans whom i see in that line.They are evenly diversified and i feel thats healthy.I have learnt alot from them and its been very helpful.
Sticking with just one counter like my brother obiero does is not healthy unless you want to take over the company.
My portfolio is evenly diversified currently that i sleep very well.I doubt whether you,HaMaina sleeps because of the situation with mumias.Obiero gets something extra from KQ on top of the shares he owns in that company,so its well with him.
I feel diversification is good than sticking with one company.There is no need to get ulcers when you can prevent.
obiero
#50 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 5:47:13 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

i go by the school of thought that diversification is good as it minimises one exposure towards risks.
vvs,sparkly,littledove,aguytrying,angelica anne and wondergirl are some of the wazuans whom i see in that line.They are evenly diversified and i feel thats healthy.I have learnt alot from them and its been very helpful.
Sticking with just one counter like my brother obiero does is not healthy unless you want to take over the company.
My portfolio is evenly diversified currently that i sleep very well.I doubt whether you,HaMaina sleeps because of the situation with mumias.Obiero gets something extra from KQ on top of the shares he owns in that company,so its well with him.
I feel diversification is good than sticking with one company.There is no need to get ulcers when you can prevent.

@Ebenyo KQ isn't the only stock I have ever held and you know it! But if one can get ulcers from stock investment then you or that person are simply not man enough.. Hii pesa yote tutaiwacha hapa. Eclessiastes 2

mamilli
#51 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 6:17:25 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

@Ebenyo KQ isn't the only stock I have ever held and you know it! But if one can get ulcers from stock investment then you or that person are simply not man enough.. Hii pesa yote tutaiwacha hapa. Eclessiastes 2

In the words of warren buffet..."diversification may preserve wealth but concentration builds wealth"
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Ebenyo
#52 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 6:18:11 PM

obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

its true tutaiwacha.But kuna wenye watabaki nayo(next of kin).It should be easy for them when we are gone.Hakuna haja ya kuwaachia ma stress.
I know you have held several stocks from kcb,co-op,braliwarwa etc but currently i know its only KQ that you own.
In contrast,@vvs holds unga,kenol,equity,I&M,Kenre and ftgh.
Im very comfortable with my investments decisions so far.I sleep very well.You know very well that in the last two years since i joined wazua,i have learnt alot from wazuans.
My portfolio is a combination of input from:
1.VVS 2.Obiero 3.Maka 4.ERICSON and alot of encouragement from all those i have interacted with.I wont get ulcers because i take a long term approach.I have evenly diversified that my next of kin will have it very easy when im gone.
sparkly
#53 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 7:22:27 PM

mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

In the words of warren buffet..."diversification may preserve wealth but concentration builds wealth"

Diversification is relative. In the 60s, 10-30 stocks was considered diversified but these days 30 stocks are considered concentrated https://www.irishtimes.c...olio-1.2423050?mode=amp

Berkshire Hathaway holds over 100 stocks and businesses
https://en.m.wikipedia.o...d_by_Berkshire_Hathaway
Mukiri
#54 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 7:26:27 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

its true tutaiwacha.But kuna wenye watabaki nayo(next of kin).It should be easy for them when we are gone.Hakuna haja ya kuwaachia ma stress.
I know you have held several stocks from kcb,co-op,braliwarwa etc but currently i know its only KQ that you own.
Im very comfortable with my investments decisions so far.I sleep very well.You know very well that in the last two years since i joined wazua,i have learnt alot from wazuans.
1.VVS 2.Obiero 3.Maka 4.ERICSON and alot of encouragement from all those i have interacted with.I wont get ulcers because i take a long term approach.I have evenly diversified that my next of kin will have it very easy when im gone.

I'm reminded of Australia opening... voiced by a certain 'diva' in Tujuane. This debate is interesting. Tennis-like. Even incorporating the good Book. @Obiero, over to youDrool

Proverbs 19:21
obiero
#55 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 8:17:13 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

I'm reminded of Australia opening... voiced by a certain 'diva' in Tujuane. This debate is interesting. Tennis-like. Even incorporating the good Book. @Obiero, over to youDrool

Lol. It is written by God himself! All that we do on earth is like chasing the wind.. Having someone else see their portfolio clock 27% return but remain mannerless is vanity. Rather take a loss but remain dignified coz eventually no one will remember how much anyone of us made but who benefittted from our actions. By the way unless we specifically keep private records of ABP, next of kin will likely sell at any prevailing price not knowing what you or I were busy trying to achieve

VituVingiSana
#56 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 12:21:57 AM

sparkly wrote:
mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Diversification is relative. In the 60s, 10-30 stocks was considered diversified but these days 30 stocks are considered concentrated https://www.irishtimes.c...olio-1.2423050?mode=amp

BH is worth more than a few billion dollars!
BTW, out of town but I owe you 12k... KES not $. Not forgotten.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#57 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 10:50:09 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Drool Drool waiting, I will take Mpesa, unless you want a photo op smile smile
sparkly
#58 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 11:51:08 AM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mamilli wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Drool Drool waiting, I will take Mpesa, unless you want a photo op smile smile

@VVS trust that you are now back to Nairobi.

Waiting for 12k Kenyan money on 0708 733938.
Swenani
#59 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:02:54 PM

Any wazuan who has invested in cryptocurrencies has lost credibility
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Spikes
#60 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:37:54 PM

Swenani wrote:
Any wazuan who has invested in cryptocurrencies has lost credibility

How? The way we're making a killing in skyrocketing multiples within hours sometimes minutes.I believe any Wazuan who is out of crypto hype and is clinging on Gorillas like KQ and stocks za retirees kama KeRe has lost not only credibility but also digital realignment.
Blockchain technology is a fresh game changer in town. Embrace it or you're doomed.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”