wazua Thu, May 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Wazuans that have lost credibility!
Afroblk
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 6:06:19 AM

Over the years, I've browsed hundreds of wazua pages containing both valuable and bogus information from wazuans. After noticing some trends, I've decided to list those that have consistently contributed to wazua with quality posts and those that have lost credibility from our community. No hard feelings, just some criticism, no one is always right.

Investors that have lost credibility
- Obiero

Investors that have gained credibility
- Hisah
- karasinga

Investors that we surely miss their input
- Stocksmaster

Investors that should post more often based on quality posts
- Sparkly
- Ericson
- The Deal
- MaichBlack

Investors that either forgot about fundamentals or they preach one thing and do another
- VituVingiSana

Investors that should have a quota on posts
- Spikes

Investors that Wazuans appreciate
- Pesa Nane

Investors that turned out to be speculators
- guru267

Investors that are almost in every wazua platform contributing to our community (kudos)
- Njunge
- Ebenyo
Knowledge is contagious...Infect truth!
murchr
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 6:44:02 AM

Upuzi, do you pay anyone to post so that you can come profile them? So what is yoyr contribution to this community? It's not a contest but a sharing forum of ideas and advice. 69 posts since 2010, clearly you are the Wazua parasite. Learn to give back
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 6:57:24 AM

Afroblk wrote:
Over the years, I've browsed hundreds of wazua pages containing both valuable and bogus information from wazuans. After noticing some trends, I've decided to list those that have consistently contributed to wazua with quality posts and those that have lost credibility from our community. No hard feelings, just some criticism, no one is always right.

- Obiero

- Hisah
- karasinga

- Stocksmaster

- Sparkly
- Ericson
- The Deal
- MaichBlack

Investors that either forgot about fundamentals or they preach one thing and do another
- VituVingiSana

- Spikes

- Pesa Nane

- guru267

Investors that are almost in every wazua platform contributing to our community (kudos)
- Njunge
- Ebenyo

@afroblk in my case you have it right.. KQ has turned me inside out.. If that is your measuring tape, I humbly concede, for now. Meanwhile tell us what you have achieved at the NSE after browsing hundreds of pages here at wazua. Personally I have learnt alot even from weird people like @spikes @qw @arresteddev @murchr @ericsson

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
mkeiy
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 7:16:23 AM

murchr wrote:
Upuzi, do you pay anyone to post so that you can come profile them? So what is yoyr contribution to this community? It's not a contest but a sharing forum of ideas and advice. 69 posts since 2010, clearly you are the Wazua parasite. Learn to give back

@Murchr. Take a deep breath & chillax!
muandiwambeu
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 10:36:06 AM

mkeiy wrote:
[quote=murchr]Upuzi, do you pay anyone to post so that you can come profile them? So what is yoyr contribution to this community? It's not a contest but a sharing forum of ideas and advice. 69 posts since 2010, clearly you are the Wazua parasite. Learn to give back

@Murchr. Take a deep breath & chillax![/quote
No hard feelings too @Afroblk. Do you feel a sense of regret that you have not answered as above highlighted. Take a chill pill, after all who do you think you are to flag off members of wazua rather than critic them where you feel you hold a better opnion against theirs. Grow some balls and stop thinking bloggers here have no other better place to take their opnions, if you can not contribute just bite a big chunk of lime and sit prety.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
wukan
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 11:15:24 AM

I find @obiero credible with his Exchange bar bank results and stocks to sell threads. I find @hisah, karasinga, lochaz index are more of active managers/traders they follow the trend. @vituvingisana is honest enough to tell us of his pitfalls in a long career, he now plays safe bets like unga which i added to my portfolio due to his analysis and it helped ride the bear run.

All the wazuans who take time off their busy schedules to share ideas, get criticized and still come back again are just great productive brains. If they all did 10 posts per year like @afroblk the forum would be dead.
Dahatre
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 5:05:06 PM

That post is by and large complimentary...Taking time to tell others you value their input is important. Thanks all who contribute wisdom and share experiences.
obiero
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 5:37:22 PM

Dahatre wrote:
That post is by and large complimentary...Taking time to tell others you value their input is important. Thanks all who contribute wisdom and share experiences.

Soo true. By stating that credibility has been lost, it would imply that it was once present. It's just that the market has tilted for the worst and those whose portfolios are open will be crucified, mocked and ridiculed.. All for a good cause

Ebenyo
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 6:10:39 PM

Afroblk wrote:

- Obiero

- Hisah
- karasinga

- Stocksmaster

- Sparkly
- Ericson
- The Deal
- MaichBlack

- VituVingiSana

- Spikes

- Pesa Nane

- guru267

- Njunge
- Ebenyo

Thanks for complement.I have also learnt alot from all these people you have mentioned here.Im still learning and i hope to grow even better.I also wish to thank the wazua admn for promoting me from member to veteran.Im humbled.I will continue to learn from other wazuans and uphold the ideals and tenets of this forum.I will also continue to share what i know.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 6:26:40 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Afroblk wrote:

- Obiero

- Hisah
- karasinga

- Stocksmaster

- Sparkly
- Ericson
- The Deal
- MaichBlack

- VituVingiSana

- Spikes

- Pesa Nane

- guru267

- Njunge
- Ebenyo

Thanks for complement.I have also learnt alot from all these people you have mentioned here.Im still learning and i hope to grow even better.I also wish to thank the wazua admn for promoting me from member to veteran.Im humbled.I will continue to learn from other wazuans and uphold the ideals and tenets of this forum.I will also continue to share what i know.

@Ebenyo do not thank the administration until they commit to buy mbuzi for all the elders this December..

Afroblk
#11 Posted : Friday, October 06, 2017 4:53:24 AM

murchr wrote:

Man, you sound so butt hurt. Is it because you're an "Elder" w/11,600 posts and I din't mention you? Just coz your posts are not valuable to me doesn't mean they're not relevant to other wazuans, so please chill. You're welcome to check all my "69 posts since 2010".

muandiwambeu wrote:
No hard feelings too @Afroblk. Do you feel a sense of regret that you have not answered as above highlighted. Take a chill pill, after all who do you think you are to flag off members of wazua rather than critic them where you feel you hold a better opnion against theirs. Grow some balls and stop thinking bloggers here have no other better place to take their opnions, if you can not contribute just bite a big chunk of lime and sit prety.

I'm not sure what's your problem, so I don't have much for you. You see, the problem is people like you who feel compelled to respond to every and anything just because. I can't even fathom your post. smh

Dahatre wrote:

Thank you for recognizing the intent of my post. Yes, it is meant to show that 1) we value their opinion; 2) we listen and can freely express our opinion and tell it like it is--If the baby is ugly, say the baby is ugly; 3) this is not a name and shame scheme.

obiero wrote:
@afroblk in my case you have it right.. KQ has turned me inside out.. If that is your measuring tape, I humbly concede, for now. Meanwhile tell us what you have achieved at the NSE after browsing hundreds of pages here at wazua. Personally I have learnt alot even from weird people like @spikes @qw @arresteddev @murchr @ericsson

Thank you for approaching this with an open mind. We've both had dialogue on KQ and yes, I based my opinion solely on that and no harm intended. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm surprised when some people are so defensive to something that's low threat. Nway, I've met some knowledgeable folks on wazua and shared ideas. Some people have more to contribute based on experience, aptitude, and willingness to share information. With the bearish market, I would say my portfolio is doing "good" now that I have a portfolio manager. But I still visit the forum to play around w/the fantasy market, catch up on happenings, and contribute to the community where I can. Good Luck man!
Knowledge is contagious...Infect truth!
Spikes
#12 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 9:14:52 AM

The year is coming to an end, where are we in terms of investment credentials?@
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
sparkly
#13 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 10:58:26 AM

Spikes wrote:

VVS and I are waiting for the result of KK vs Kengen at end of the month.

Status at beginning of the month was:

KK @ 15.00 (+15.4%)

Kengen @ 8.80 (+46.7%)
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#14 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:06:57 AM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KK @ 15.00 (+15.4%)

Kengen @ 8.80 (+46.7%)

This festive season @vvs atatoa mbuzi for Kengen's outstanding performance beating KK by a wider margin.
VituVingiSana
#15 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:08:53 AM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KK @ 15.00 (+15.4%)

Kengen @ 8.80 (+46.7%)

I have conceded Laughing out loudly ... PIC's entry into KenGen was a game-changer!
[How do I get in touch & pay off my bet without breaking my cover?]
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
innovator
#16 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:31:12 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KK @ 15.00 (+15.4%)

Kengen @ 8.80 (+46.7%)

I have conceded Laughing out loudly ... PIC's entry into KenGen was a game-changer!

Hat's off @ vvs.
This should be a qualification for a true elder, not the number of posts.
Spikes
#17 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 11:46:46 AM

innovator wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KK @ 15.00 (+15.4%)

Kengen @ 8.80 (+46.7%)

Hat's off @ vvs.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#18 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 1:01:17 PM

innovator wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KK @ 15.00 (+15.4%)

Kengen @ 8.80 (+46.7%)

I have conceded Laughing out loudly ... PIC's entry into KenGen was a game-changer!I'm

Hat's off @ vvs.

That was gambling.. @vvs lost on a rigged dice

tony stark
#19 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 2:48:42 PM

Like this post.
People also missed. Yasserbigchair, coldtusker, mainat!
Opinions held in high regard VVS, Obiero, Hisah<I wish I was a fly behind your computer. You info is always spot on!>.

I appreciate everyone including mad men like Cindano/ the real Massey!
winmak
#20 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 3:22:09 PM

tony stark wrote:
Like this post.
People also missed. Yasserbigchair, coldtusker, mainat!
Opinions held in high regard VVS, Obiero, Hisah<I wish I was a fly behind your computer. You info is always spot on!>.

I appreciate everyone including mad men like Cindano/ the real Massey!

Where did Cindano... and Jammo go to?
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB