hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
Most Europeans have almost everyhing a typical human being would wish to have

So what are these things that Europeans have that we do not have?

Functioning health system,Security,No school fees,. Most europeans inherit not just from their parents but also from their uncles and aunts just because these uncles and aunts dont have children. This means their finacial stress is not that much like ours.
On the other hand,we have beautiful weather, beautiful parks and our food is clean

This is debatable.

everything there is debatable... including the beautiful weather... dry parks and meh! food!

Even school fees and inheritance is debatable. School fees for what, to enrich the overrated western type of education?

Young europeans struggling with huge student loan debts. Then after employment you have a 30yr mortgage hanging around your neck. Life is very difficult in the west.
At least in kenya you can do a harambee or get HELB, and then build a simba in your parents land ushago. Or buy a kaploti huko dustbowl and build pole pole.

https://www.theguardian....-graduates-tuition-fees

Boss i am not talking about that Island called Britain, i am talking of Europe. I dont know anybody paying for their school fees in Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden etc.

Their Wanjiku is funding it all via killer taxes.
Mastermind
#42 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:38:52 PM

harrydre wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
harrydre wrote:
i wonder how they would react to a black fellow.

They are also black....

That's my point. They've been hostile to Indians and other people not looking like them. I wonder if they would behave same way to say a south Sudanese.

We should try this by sending all corrupt guys in Kenya there.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
kawi254
#43 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:18:32 PM

For 60000 years they have been in this island. Do they have any noticeable evolutionary deviations from average humans?
Fullykenyan
#44 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:16:57 PM

@HardWood, do you know we have a kenyan tribe in Paraguay, taken from kenya 1820?
harrydre
#45 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:18:48 PM

I would like to hear from deeply religious people what these Sentinelese will be charged on "Judgement Day"

In their world, the 10 commandments do not exist.
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#46 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:37:10 PM

kawi254 wrote:
For 60000 years they have been in this island. Do they have any noticeable evolutionary deviations from average humans?

60,000 years is such a short time in evolutionary scales. Humans haven't changed drastically in the last 200k years. There are other similar populations in New Guinea and Australia that stayed isolated for 40-50k years.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kawi254
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:37:45 PM

harrydre wrote:
I would like to hear from deeply religious people what these Sentinelese will be charged on "Judgement Day"

Roman's 2:15. The gentiles don't have the 10 commandments but they have laws that mirror the 10 commandments (don't kill., steal, take neighbors wife, bla bla) meaning that every human heart barbarian or civilized have the 10 commandments written in their hearts. They shall be judged according to the Sentinelese law. And after being judged by their law and found wanting God can choose to forgive or punish...
harrydre
#48 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:58:06 AM

kawi254 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Roman's 2:15. The gentiles don't have the 10 commandments but they have laws that mirror the 10 commandments (don't kill., steal, take neighbors wife, bla bla) meaning that every human heart barbarian or civilized have the 10 commandments written in their hearts. They shall be judged according to the Sentinelese law. And after being judged by their law and found wanting God can choose to forgive or punish...

To the Sentinelese, this was self defense just like Moses did kill some guy in Egypt
i.am.back!!!!
alma1
#49 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:30:05 AM

harrydre wrote:

They will BURN and Go TO HELL!!

Can I get an Amen!!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

KulaRaha
#50 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 9:23:23 AM

alma1 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

They will BURN and Go TO HELL!!

Can I get an Amen!!

Hell? Which hell? The hell where your forefathers are according to the mzungu religion?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
kawi254
#51 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 10:16:13 AM

harrydre wrote:
kawi254 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

To the Sentinelese, this was self defense just like Moses did kill some guy in Egypt

Yes, they are justified for we do not know their experiences with outsiders from years past that triggers the killing. If someone attacks your home you are justified to kill in order to protect your family. In war you are fair game to kill or be killed if you are a soldier but wrong to revenge on women and children in a Somali village when AL Shabbab raids your El Ade camp.

Moses was not justified in killing the Egyptian. That is like you killing the policeman you found breaking a tuk tuk windscreen
masukuma
#52 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 3:11:13 PM

I love it when people try and project their worldview outside the bounds of it's boundaries

So...wanaenda Hell ama hawaendi? kama hawaendi... does that mean mbinguni kutakuwa na watu ambao sio 'wakristo' ama just 'good people' watakuwa huko. Kuna muislamu ama budhist or hindu atakuwa huko? kama hawatakuwa - watakuwa wapi? together with all these fornicators and murderers and scorners and all bad people? Let's continue projecting/extrapolating/guessing what will happen to these people... at what point will people accept that... there is a possibility that the guys who wrote those tomes would look at Sentinelese and say - THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE!
kawi254
#53 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 5:34:39 PM

masukuma wrote:
I love it when people try and project their worldview outside the bounds of it's boundaries

So...wanaenda Hell ama hawaendi? kama hawaendi... does that mean mbinguni kutakuwa na watu ambao sio 'wakristo' ama just 'good people' watakuwa huko. Kuna muislamu ama budhist or hindu atakuwa huko? kama hawatakuwa - watakuwa wapi? together with all these fornicators and murderers and scorners and all bad people? Let's continue projecting/extrapolating/guessing what will happen to these people... at what point will people accept that... there is a possibility that the guys who wrote those tomes would look at Sentinelese and say - THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE!

Kila Aina ya mtu itakuwa mbinguni except wale waliomkana Mungu.

Marking scheme ya judgment ndio hatujui kwa hakika.
masukuma
#54 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 9:18:46 PM

kawi254 wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Kila Aina ya mtu itakuwa mbinguni except wale waliomkana Mungu.

Marking scheme ya judgment ndio hatujui kwa hakika.

uliza mugundaman kama he agrees... ama alph
harrydre
#55 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:31:34 AM

After reading this piece, I say more power to The North Sentinelese!

CHRISTIANITY GENOCIDE
i.am.back!!!!