freiks wrote:
Where can i get soft copy of Njoki's dissenting views

Njoki
Ojwang
Shak
#123 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:37:12 AM

freiks wrote:

May Justice Ibrahim recover soon to counter the Maraga-Mwilu-Lenaola axis that has shown itself to be completely biased, partisan and unprofessional
freiks
#124 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:47:05 AM

kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

thanks for this
Life is an endless adventure
Gathige
#125 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:51:32 AM

freiks wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

thanks for this

Na ya Wakora?
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
hardwood
#126 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:55:57 AM

Gathige wrote:
freiks wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

thanks for this

Na ya Wakora?

They are too ashamed to put it online. They fear they will become a laughing stock to the world.
gk
#127 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:10:20 AM

hardwood wrote:
Gathige wrote:
freiks wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

thanks for this

Na ya Wakora?

They are too ashamed to put it online. They fear they will become a laughing stock to the world.

Possibility exits that its being revised in light of the heavy dissenting judgement.
Shak
#128 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:13:15 AM

Gathige wrote:
freiks wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

thanks for this

Na ya Wakora?

They're with Orengo and Wako
muganda
#129 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:17:46 AM

kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

While at it @kimanimsc, a link to the full majority judgement of the court, please?

kimanimsc
#130 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:21:06 AM

muganda wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

While at it @kimanimsc, a link to the full majority judgement of the court, please?

FundamentAli
#131 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:53:31 AM

I am just asking myself, "Who has exhibited systematic failure in the process?" IEBC or SCOK?
Gathige
#132 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:44:02 PM

kimanimsc wrote:
muganda wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
freiks wrote:

Njoki
Ojwang

Wakora Wanne had under 200 pages and one Dissenter had time to compile 400 pages, including a scrutiny of forms and issue an analysis report!
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
muganda
#133 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:48:01 PM

FundamentAli wrote:
I am just asking myself, "Who has exhibited systematic failure in the process?" IEBC or SCOK?

@FundamentAli, fundamentally... without relitigating the case, after a quick read of judgement and Maina Kiai case, IEBC were a bit casual with the importance of process emphasized by role of Form 34A.

Generally speaking, it's quite common for young tech savvy chaps to frown on the demands of older folk. Reminds me of Bill Gates' petulance towards the judges in 'US vs Microsoft Corp' that saw Microsoft lose the case and very nearly broken up.

How else can you explain stubborn refusal to allow access to the servers, and @masukuma's review of the eventual charade provided?
thuks
#134 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 1:00:52 PM

muganda wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:

@FundamentAli, fundamentally... without relitigating the case, after a quick read of judgement and Maina Kiai case, IEBC were a bit casual with the importance of process emphasized by role of Form 34A.

Generally speaking, it's quite common for young tech savvy chaps to frown on the demands of older folk. Reminds me of Bill Gates' petulance towards the judges in 'US vs Microsoft Corp' that saw Microsoft lose the case and very nearly broken up.

How else can you explain stubborn refusal to allow access to the servers, and @masukuma's review of the eventual charade provided?

Except for wanjiku, (who has to clean after both 'giant gold goliaths'), the others have earned their pay check.
I care!
harrydre
#135 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:33:58 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Did Smoooooooking write a judgement? Where is it?

you mean you sat through all that and failed to grasped the simplest of what was said? anyways, the majority had one judgement and the three who read it read from various parts of it.

smile
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#136 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:52:46 PM

muganda wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:

You cant access Safran's servers by a Kenyan court order. In simple terms Safran is not under Kenya's jurisdiction stop the pedestrian talk this is wazua.

http://www.judiciary.go....Report_29.8.2017%201.pdf
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Much Know
#137 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 9:05:13 AM

The judges were emphatic that numbers don't matter, a diss at "tyranny of numbers ", but democracies are simply about MAJORITY RULE, the root and history of democracy must be unknown to this judges, in democratic history, it does not matter whether the majority are white, Kikuyu, republican, democrat, conservative, this theories are not contested in the vote but simply the numbers, improving society and ridding it of biases and etnic tyranny of mumbers is the leaderships problem and hence a political solution, and social one including discussion in wazua e.t.c, education, not a legalistic one, remember it was courts keeping Mandel in jail, Kenyatta in jail, jailing youth for bhangi, detention without trial, enforcing the white only" rule for drinking beer in nairobi, courts are dangerous and can b le extremely stupid e.t.c the ruling is stupid and tribal and removing idiots who use a court in a Democratic country to introduce Communism and warped theories that go against the political and social theory of "majority rule" is ok and they can take an heitus to write about and market their new theory instead of quoting a case from India they don, understand, India is not a real democracy but a hybrid caste system with voting.
A New Kenya
muganda
#138 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:27:17 PM

murchr wrote:
muganda wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:

You cant access Safran's servers by a Kenyan court order. In simple terms Safran is not under Kenya's jurisdiction stop the pedestrian talk this is wazua.

http://www.judiciary.go....eport_29.8.2017%201.pdf

Only if facts matter - excerpts:
Scrutiny report: conclusions
Order M: ...therefore, the request was not granted
Order N: ...this request was not granted
Order O: ...this request was not granted

Full judgement: clauses
[267] ...had the court's order been complied with, it would have unraveled the mysterious puzzle surrounding Form34A. Regretably... only allowed read-only access to this information ... only two hours to the closure of Court proceedings which never fully happened anyway.

[277]The report from the Court appointed IT experts... shows clear reluctance on the part of IEBC to fully comply with this Court’s Order ...

washiku
#139 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:29:59 PM