wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<23456>»
SC full judgement
thuks
#61 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:52:21 PM

2012 wrote:
Is it just me or has Njoki Ndungu got more lower teeth than most human beings?

Yes
I care!
Jump-steady
#62 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:53:09 PM

2012 wrote:

hahaha!

She poses pertinent questions; "How do you refuse to sign forms and then rush to courts asking for nullification" smile
murchr
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:03:01 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
2012 wrote:

hahaha!

She poses pertinent questions; "How do you refuse to sign forms and then rush to courts asking for nullification" smile

The people who signed the NASA affidavits are not experts Pray
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#64 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:25:44 PM

Kwani bado kanaenderea haka ka judgement d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Much Know
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:30:34 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Kwani bado kanaenderea haka ka judgement d'oh!

Njoki Ndungu says CJ and Mwilu thinking like mongrels!!!
A New Kenya
Much Know
#66 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:37:50 PM

Njoki, Magara has shifted burden of proof of allegations to Jubilee and iebc to prove rairas claims are wrong on "illegalties and irregularities".
A New Kenya
marko
#67 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:18:13 PM

Waaaaaaaah....Njoki Ndung'u has gone rocket man on the majority..
WHO DARES WINS
Lolest!
#68 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:31:17 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
2012 wrote:

hahaha!

We asked this here when the judgment was made

Some know it all told us to wait for full ruling

If we make it possible for a losing candidate to vitiate an election by not signing forms and other small technicalities, then we're headed for very rough elections in the future where we could repeat polls say upto 5 times
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:57:11 PM

2012 wrote:

Never knew that a person could be soooo petty in the midst of such an important constitutional and national judicial decision. Your dad should have withdrawn instead of kumwaga ndani then we wouldn't have had idiots interrupting our concentration on Justice Njoki's learned decision.
Shak
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:06:44 PM

Wah! Gloves are off for Njoki!
newfarer
#71 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:12:03 PM

with the bile in the air ,only God knows what will happen after Oct 17.wish people could calm down and know that Uhuru and raila will not bring food to their tables
punda amecheka
marko
#72 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:22:10 PM

newfarer wrote:
with the bile in the air ,only God knows what will happen after Oct 17.wish people could calm down and know that Uhuru and raila will not bring food to their tables

relax...we are just happy to have watched history being made.
WHO DARES WINS
Bigchick
#73 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:30:22 PM

Where is NASWA and Co.Are they ashamed?Or they are still chest thukping that they had a case.

I want to really respect Maraga but something is burning inside of me.I think he should commit suicide in shame after this.

But not before he gives guidance.

BTW has any finger been pointed at Chiloba?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Much Know
#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:31:51 PM

Muite request for ballot boxes to be released, the votes cast will be eventually manually counted and the details of theft confirmed!
A New Kenya
marko
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:35:51 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Where is NASWA and Co.Are they ashamed?Or they are still chest thukping that they had a case.

I want to really respect Maraga but something is burning inside of me.I think he should commit suicide in shame after this.

NOT EVEN ONE
WHO DARES WINS
Angelica _ann
#76 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:37:58 PM

marko wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

NOT EVEN ONE

#NASA tuko hapa hapa tu, smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Katibampya
#77 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:43:25 PM

Much Know wrote:
Muite request for ballot boxes to be released, the votes cast will be eventually manually counted and the details of theft confirmed!

LEST YOU FORGET.
During the Supreme Court proceedings:
1. NASA counsels requested the recount of the votes casted to establish the winner.
2. Uhuru's lead counsel, Fred Ngatia then called for an adjournment to consult his client.
3. The Supreme Court went for a recess in compliance with Ngatia's request.
4. The 3rd respondent through his leading counsel argued that it was not the duty of the court to count and tally votes.
5. He further analogized that would be tantamount to intrusion of IEBC's core function as an independent commission.
6. The supreme court, in its wisdom, accepted the argument and moved on as they usually say.
Today it is then moving around calling for a recount after they have stuffed the ballot box.
marko
#78 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:54:23 PM

Katibampya wrote:
Much Know wrote:

LEST YOU FORGET.
During the Supreme Court proceedings:
1. NASA counsels requested the recount of the votes casted to establish the winner.
2. Uhuru's lead counsel, Fred Ngatia then called for an adjournment to consult his client.
3. The Supreme Court went for a recess in compliance with Ngatia's request.
4. The 3rd respondent through his leading counsel argued that it was not the duty of the court to count and tally votes.
5. He further analogized that would be tantamount to intrusion of IEBC's core function as an independent commission.
6. The supreme court, in its wisdom, accepted the argument and moved on as they usually say.
Today it is then moving around calling for a recount after they have stuffed the ballot box.

Fact: Njoki Ndung'u and Prof Jackton Ojwang just destroyed the majority win. Hii ingine ni porojo for today, that is all that matters.
WHO DARES WINS
washiku
#79 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:57:52 PM

So as they conduct a new one, IEBC will hang on this:

THERE was no evidence adduced in court to find any criminal culpability on any Commissioner or staff of the IEBC....

This being the highest court, does it shut NASA's intentions to have some people out plus take them to jail?
murchr
#80 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:13:04 PM

washiku wrote:
So as they conduct a new one, IEBC will hang on this:

THERE was no evidence adduced in court to find any criminal culpability on any Commissioner or staff of the IEBC....

This being the highest court, does it shut NASA's intentions to have some people out plus take them to jail?

Yes sir.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore