7 Pages«<23456>»
SC full judgement
#61 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:52:21 PM

Is it just me or has Njoki Ndungu got more lower teeth than most human beings?

Yes
#62 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:53:09 PM

hahaha!

She poses pertinent questions; "How do you refuse to sign forms and then rush to courts asking for nullification" smile
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:03:01 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

hahaha!

She poses pertinent questions; "How do you refuse to sign forms and then rush to courts asking for nullification" smile

The people who signed the NASA affidavits are not experts Pray
#64 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:25:44 PM

Kwani bado kanaenderea haka ka judgement d'oh!
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:30:34 PM

Kwani bado kanaenderea haka ka judgement d'oh!

Njoki Ndungu says CJ and Mwilu thinking like mongrels!!!
#66 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:37:50 PM

Njoki, Magara has shifted burden of proof of allegations to Jubilee and iebc to prove rairas claims are wrong on "illegalties and irregularities".
marko
#67 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:18:13 PM

Waaaaaaaah....Njoki Ndung'u has gone rocket man on the majority..
WHO DARES WINS
#68 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:31:17 PM

Jump-steady wrote:

hahaha!

We asked this here when the judgment was made

Some know it all told us to wait for full ruling

If we make it possible for a losing candidate to vitiate an election by not signing forms and other small technicalities, then we're headed for very rough elections in the future where we could repeat polls say upto 5 times
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:57:11 PM

Never knew that a person could be soooo petty in the midst of such an important constitutional and national judicial decision. Your dad should have withdrawn instead of kumwaga ndani then we wouldn't have had idiots interrupting our concentration on Justice Njoki's learned decision.
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:06:44 PM

Wah! Gloves are off for Njoki!
#71 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:12:03 PM

with the bile in the air ,only God knows what will happen after Oct 17.wish people could calm down and know that Uhuru and raila will not bring food to their tables
marko
#72 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:22:10 PM

with the bile in the air ,only God knows what will happen after Oct 17.wish people could calm down and know that Uhuru and raila will not bring food to their tables

relax...we are just happy to have watched history being made.
WHO DARES WINS
#73 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:30:22 PM

Where is NASWA and Co.Are they ashamed?Or they are still chest thukping that they had a case.

I want to really respect Maraga but something is burning inside of me.I think he should commit suicide in shame after this.

But not before he gives guidance.

BTW has any finger been pointed at Chiloba?
#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:31:51 PM

Muite request for ballot boxes to be released, the votes cast will be eventually manually counted and the details of theft confirmed!
marko
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:35:51 PM

Where is NASWA and Co.Are they ashamed?Or they are still chest thukping that they had a case.

I want to really respect Maraga but something is burning inside of me.I think he should commit suicide in shame after this.

NOT EVEN ONE
WHO DARES WINS
#76 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:37:58 PM

marko wrote:

NOT EVEN ONE

#NASA tuko hapa hapa tu, smile smile smile
Katibampya
#77 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:43:25 PM

Muite request for ballot boxes to be released, the votes cast will be eventually manually counted and the details of theft confirmed!

LEST YOU FORGET.
During the Supreme Court proceedings:
1. NASA counsels requested the recount of the votes casted to establish the winner.
2. Uhuru's lead counsel, Fred Ngatia then called for an adjournment to consult his client.
3. The Supreme Court went for a recess in compliance with Ngatia's request.
4. The 3rd respondent through his leading counsel argued that it was not the duty of the court to count and tally votes.
5. He further analogized that would be tantamount to intrusion of IEBC's core function as an independent commission.
6. The supreme court, in its wisdom, accepted the argument and moved on as they usually say.
Today it is then moving around calling for a recount after they have stuffed the ballot box.
marko
#78 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:54:23 PM

Katibampya wrote:

LEST YOU FORGET.
During the Supreme Court proceedings:
1. NASA counsels requested the recount of the votes casted to establish the winner.
2. Uhuru's lead counsel, Fred Ngatia then called for an adjournment to consult his client.
3. The Supreme Court went for a recess in compliance with Ngatia's request.
4. The 3rd respondent through his leading counsel argued that it was not the duty of the court to count and tally votes.
5. He further analogized that would be tantamount to intrusion of IEBC's core function as an independent commission.
6. The supreme court, in its wisdom, accepted the argument and moved on as they usually say.
Today it is then moving around calling for a recount after they have stuffed the ballot box.

Fact: Njoki Ndung'u and Prof Jackton Ojwang just destroyed the majority win. Hii ingine ni porojo for today, that is all that matters.
WHO DARES WINS
#79 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:57:52 PM

So as they conduct a new one, IEBC will hang on this:

THERE was no evidence adduced in court to find any criminal culpability on any Commissioner or staff of the IEBC....

This being the highest court, does it shut NASA's intentions to have some people out plus take them to jail?
#80 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:13:04 PM

So as they conduct a new one, IEBC will hang on this:

THERE was no evidence adduced in court to find any criminal culpability on any Commissioner or staff of the IEBC....

This being the highest court, does it shut NASA's intentions to have some people out plus take them to jail?

Yes sir.