wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<1234>»
SC full judgement
kenmac
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:02:43 PM

From the readings so far by Mwilu, the only way IEBC can transmit the scanned forms is becoming Telcom providers themselves!!!! So much fuss about networks they don't control.

......Ecclesiastes
Taurrus
#22 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:09:20 PM

kenmac wrote:
From the readings so far by Mwilu, the only way IEBC can transmit the scanned forms is becoming Telcom providers themselves!!!! So much fuss about networks they don't control.

She sounds intern to me,maybe its my network!
Jump-steady
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:15:48 PM

Taurrus wrote:
kenmac wrote:

Sad

Seems not to have been involved in the writing of whatever she's readingSad
Taurrus
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:17:11 PM

Ghai!
Much Know
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:18:11 PM

Taurrus wrote:
kenmac wrote:

I felt woishie for her and stopped listening, maybe we have to accept she is doing her best, she is an "innocent danda" lady amekula kitu kidogo vibaya ama amesetiwa ni wako, she can be retrained on how to escape such traps, not good to just sack her.
A New Kenya
Taurrus
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:20:32 PM

Now I know why the innocent fill our PRISONS!
hardwood
#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:22:18 PM

kenmac wrote:

Even the US doesn't have 3G coverage in all areas. Seems this court wants the IEBC to first install 4G network in all polling station before they can conduct elections.

Also does this mean that the world never used to conduct elections before 3G and 4G were discovered?
Taurrus
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:23:14 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
kenmac wrote:

Sad

Seems not to have been involved in the writing of whatever she's readingSad

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
hardwood
#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:28:04 PM

3G and 4G Network coverage in the US (green). According to the Supreme court of Kenya, the US cannot conduct elections because of those gaps in network coverage because what matters in an election according to them (SCOK) is not the number of votes cast but rather the transmission of results and scanned forms.

limanika
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:28:05 PM

hardwood wrote:
kenmac wrote:

Even the US doesn't have 3G coverage in all areas. Seems this court wants the IEBC to first install 4G network in all polling station before they can conduct elections.

Also does this mean that the world never used to conduct elections before 3G and 4G were discovered?

Transmission again? I thought these votes are counted at polling station and that's what matters? Do we live for elections?
Taurrus
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:28:49 PM

What are hybies[?]?
marko
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:30:12 PM

Were Kenyans voting in a server? I hear the name server being thrown around yet not one about BALLOT BOX.
WHO DARES WINS
kenmac
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:40:01 PM

limanika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kenmac wrote:

Transmission again? I thought these votes are counted at polling station and that's what matters? Do we live for elections?

Seems so.

Hope they dont forget to order Safaricom, Telcom and Airtel to upgrade their networks to 4g across the country.

Where did IEBC fail? What were the illegalities on the part of IEBC?
How will IEBC improve transmission on networks they don't own?

How doe this ruling help IEBC to improve the fresh elections in 27 days?

......Ecclesiastes
limanika
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:44:47 PM

kenmac wrote:
limanika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kenmac wrote:

Seems so.

Hope they dont forget to order Safaricom, Telcom and Airtel to upgrade their networks to 4g across the country.

But orengo said he doesn't want elections?
Taurrus
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:50:38 PM

kenmac wrote:
limanika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kenmac wrote:

Seems so.

21 days?d'oh!
hardwood
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:52:57 PM

This court has made a great disservice to the people of kenya. Their ruling is devoid of logic. Sad.
Much Know
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:53:47 PM

Magara is giving us a bit of hope, this might end well!
A New Kenya
hardwood
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:57:38 PM

marko wrote:
Were Kenyans voting in a server? I hear the name server being thrown around yet not one about BALLOT BOX.

Very sad. No mention whatsoever about ballots and ballot box. Voting is about the ballot and ballot box, that is where the decision is made. Anything else is nonsense.
murchr
#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 1:06:43 PM

Washiku si I told you! Ignorance by the judges you see....20b+ down the drain.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Much Know
#40 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 1:40:37 PM

Magara must go!
A New Kenya