wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

38 Pages«<2728293031>»
Round 2 is time to finish off baba politically
marko
#561 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:43:06 PM

murchr wrote:

Kila mtu akuwe na kalamu na karatasi ajifanyie hesabu kwa nyumba. I see another week of sleeplessness coming.
WHO DARES WINS
Shak
#562 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:48:16 PM

marko wrote:
murchr wrote:

Kila mtu akuwe na kalamu na karatasi ajifanyie hesabu kwa nyumba. I see another week of sleeplessness coming.

Excellent! Mambo ya kufungua servers iishe
Taurrus
#563 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 10:04:09 PM

NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga on Friday claimed that perpetrators of the August 8 poll rigging worked from a military installation in Karen.

He said it was there that the algorithm that determined the results which were beamed throughout the election period were generated.

"The cartels involved in rigging polls put an equipment at the military installation in Karen meant for conducting border surveillance," Raila said.

"The data was not coming from any polling station. This was a fraud of the highest order," Raila said

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Gutire itathekagwo!
Bigchick
#564 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 11:01:21 PM

Taurrus wrote:
NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga on Friday claimed that perpetrators of the August 8 poll rigging worked from a military installation in Karen.

He said it was there that the algorithm that determined the results which were beamed throughout the election period were generated.

"The cartels involved in rigging polls put an equipment at the military installation in Karen meant for conducting border surveillance," Raila said.

"The data was not coming from any polling station. This was a fraud of the highest order," Raila said

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Gutire itathekagwo!

What this means is that the numbers were compromised.Its not the process anymore but tht the numbers were not correct.

I guess the strategy is to make as many outrageous allegations as possible and use them as an excuse to avoid humiliation on 26th October,2017.

Like I have said before,I have no quarrel with Babu saying such things,senility strikes differently but for Kalooser and my ex to be standing by his side when he makes such claims is disturbing/perturbing.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
masukuma
#565 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 1:19:07 AM

Taurrus wrote:

Gutire itathekagwo!

I will soon chronologically layout all these morphing claims. Wapi ile meme ya Yesu akiFace palm when you need it?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
harrydre
#566 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 3:32:42 AM

masukuma wrote:
Taurrus wrote:

Gutire itathekagwo!

I will soon chronologically layout all these morphing claims. Wapi ile meme ya Yesu akiFace palm when you need it?

I saw the video. Smh yaani either babu is very stupid or thinks we are idiots. Ati just because the Safaricom server is in France, then the results we saw in BOMAs couldn't have been coming from there. He said "the data didn't come back" he he sijui nicheke ama nilie.
i.am.back!!!!
alma1
#567 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 6:05:36 AM

murchr wrote:

Isn't that what I said the ruling in the Kiai case meant. Nakumbuka wewe supporting a certain CS who went all around the same TV stations warning them never to broadcast the results?

The whole civilized world does this. You vote, the media is there when you count and announces your tally as the numbers are moved to a central station. No need to change the current Kenyan laws. Just do things the way they are meant to be done.

By the way, when is baba going to oppose this?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Njung'e
#568 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 10:32:37 AM

Taurrus wrote:

Gutire itathekagwo!

Isn't he accusing the military?. Where does he get all this?. I mean, who is his chief liar or is it of his own imagination?. I have never seen such a straight faced liar....unless it's a medical conditionPray

Ici niciarega mithekoLaughing out loudly

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
#569 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 10:57:35 AM

Taurrus wrote:

Gutire itathekagwo!

Ala, and here I was thinking the data was rigged at IEBC by Msando's killers sending figures to Sofa Mofo France via Safaricom?
Think

Hata mimi hii kizungu imenichanganisha kama baba.

BBI will solve it
:)
washiku
#570 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 10:59:18 AM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Isn't that what I said the ruling in the Kiai case meant. Nakumbuka wewe supporting a certain CS who went all around the same TV stations warning them never to broadcast the results?

The whole civilized world does this. You vote, the media is there when you count and announces your tally as the numbers are moved to a central station. No need to change the current Kenyan laws. Just do things the way they are meant to be done.

And if this is done, would it even matter whether the transmission to Bomas is done by Morpho or by Brookside? There wouldn't be any chance for 'military sending results from Karen' That is why am finding some of the irreducible minimums weird
alma1
#571 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 11:47:48 AM

washiku wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

And if this is done, would it even matter whether the transmission to Bomas is done by Morpho or by Brookside? There wouldn't be any chance for 'military sending results from Karen' That is why am finding some of the irreducible minimums weird

You are right

I have found that the biggest problem in Kenya is beuracrats who don't understand but pretend they really do.

Kiai's case had nothing to do with computers. The issue was declaring the winner of the presidential results at the polling station.

The people who introduced morpho are the politicians. They needed a tender. That is why I find both arguments about manual tallying or electric tallying to be silly in my opinion.

The elections in Kenya are done manually. Ama you want to go the Florida way with hanging chards? The votes are then counted manually. How you transmit them shall depend on the technology of the time. Our kids may use mind reading software for all we know.

The issue for the courts is verification. The people who came up with the verification system are still working at IEBC. They are still the ones to come up with a verification process. They failed in court to show that they could verify anything.

I am not very positive in Kenya these days. What guarantee do I have that now that newspapers are allowed to send the results, the same fellas who screwed up sending by sms and then taking a piksha shall not screw it up again?

The problem in Kenya is not the laws or tallying or transmission. The problem in Kenya is that people are given a job and the only thing they know how to do is take ndogondogo to Naivasha. They will screw it up even if you create a system where one walks with his votes and counts it at home.

Hiyo ndio swali nyeti. Why do these fellas still have a job? Or are they now angels?

harrydre
#572 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 2:39:36 PM

In kilifi, the NASA elected officials are demonstrating against baba! Sad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hGUV2RnEWI
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#573 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 5:41:19 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

No sir. The Maina Kiai ruling said the results from the different polling station.

The CS was against every station being the Returning Officer, carrying out their own tallying and announcing fake results like in 07.

Quote:
To facilitate the conduct of elections, the appellant is required to appoint returning officers at the constituency and county levels, whose roles are specified as follows;

“(1A) The Commission shall appoint constituency returning officers to be responsible for—

(i) tallying, announcement and declaration, in the prescribed form, of the final results from each polling station in a constituency for the election of a member of the National Assembly and members of the county assembly;

(ii) collating and announcing the results from each polling station in the constituency for the election of the President, county Governor, Senator and county women representative to the National Assembly; and

(iii) submitting, in the prescribed form, the collated results for the election of the President to the national tallying centre and the collated results for the election of the county Governor, Senator and county women representative to the National Assembly to the respective county returning officer.

(1B)……….county returning officers……

(1C) For purposes of a presidential election the Commission shall —

(a) electronically transmit, in the prescribed form, the tabulated results of an election for the President from a polling station to the constituency tallying centre and to the national tallying centre;

(b) tally and verify the results received at the national tallying centre; and

(c) publish the polling result forms on an online public portal maintained by the Commission.

(1D) The chairperson of the Commission shall declare the results of the election of the President in accordance with Article 138(10) of the Constitution”. (Emphasis supplied)

We hold that, going by the flow and arrangement of foregoing provisions, from the constituency returning officers (at the constituency tallying centre), the county returning officers (at the county tallying centre) to the Chairperson of the appellant (at the national tallying centre), the intention of Parliament was to delineate roles at the three levels of election determination and declaration. This was in conformity with Article 138 of the Constitution. We reproduce it to illustrate this point.

I know you can use google search. The ruling is online
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Much Know
#574 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 6:15:43 PM

Baba says the elections should not cost more that 800Million, he will really get people very interested in costs now, watu sasa watagombana juu ya pesa, sisi biashara zinaumia tu!who called for this damn repeat election? Si wangepeana mpaka budget.
A New Kenya
alma1
#575 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 6:16:45 PM

murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

No sir. The Maina Kiai ruling said the results from the different polling station.

The CS was against every station being the Returning Officer, carrying out their own tallying and announcing fake results like in 07.

Honestly Murchr, history must have been a very difficult subject to gov't peeps.

That PS who shall remain nameless was all over the TV stations warning them not to announce the results.

Kweli now you want to change him? Ameokoka?

FYI. There is no TV station that announces the results. When you hear CNN saying that we can now call Florida for Trump, it's not because they have the legal mandate like IEBC to do so.

It's because they were there in the polling station and saw the numbers.

Your PS was telling all Kenyans, not to even dare announce shit coz he was going to close their licenses.

Hapa ndio sycophancy imetufikicha.

Don't confuse Kenyans with form 34A and 34B. The election results are at pare pare kwa tepe. Your PS was all over telling people, itakuwa Bomas. I said here that he was being petty. I am supposed to count the votes on my own free will from every polling station.

Whether Jubilee wants to make it manual or Nasa wants to make it computerized. Hesabu kware kwa tepe, waseme, mimi nijihesabie. We would not have been in this shit we are now in.

He was wrong. Very wrong. Especially now that Jubilee is insisting on manual tallying at the polling station. As if it was different from before.

Aii boss.

#576 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:09:32 PM

So, who do you think will feature in baba's weekly list of blames next week.
Today's week ender was the IEBC budget. Now only the devices manufacturer, 3G/4G enablers, Kplc and the voters are left.

BBI will solve it
:)
freiks
#577 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:15:30 PM

GFF this RAO will one day kill me with his mathematics, 800M is enough for the forthcoming presidential polls http://www.nation.co.ke/...648-ns4we2z/index.html, from my class 3 son if you have 40886 polling station each with 2 polling clerks and a PO with an average of 3 working days and an average pay of 3k each that makes 9k per polling station that alone would turn to around 1.2B kshs.I think he has got to too much politics
Life is an endless adventure
Caveman
#578 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:42:08 PM

2012 wrote:
So, who do you think will feature in baba's weekly list of blames next week.
Today's week ender was the IEBC budget. Now only the devices manufacturer, 3G/4G enablers, Kplc and the voters are left.

May be KPLC and Rain
harrydre
#579 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:52:17 PM

What do they say of men over 70?
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#580 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:58:14 PM

alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:
alma1 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Honestly Murchr, history must have been a very difficult subject to gov't peeps.

That PS who shall remain nameless was all over the TV stations warning them not to announce the results.

Kweli now you want to change him? Ameokoka?

FYI. There is no TV station that announces the results. When you hear CNN saying that we can now call Florida for Trump, it's not because they have the legal mandate like IEBC to do so.

It's because they were there in the polling station and saw the numbers.

Your PS was telling all Kenyans, not to even dare announce shit coz he was going to close their licenses.

Hapa ndio sycophancy imetufikicha.

Don't confuse Kenyans with form 34A and 34B. The election results are at pare pare kwa tepe. Your PS was all over telling people, itakuwa Bomas. I said here that he was being petty. I am supposed to count the votes on my own free will from every polling station.

Whether Jubilee wants to make it manual or Nasa wants to make it computerized. Hesabu kware kwa tepe, waseme, mimi nijihesabie. We would not have been in this shit we are now in.

He was wrong. Very wrong. Especially now that Jubilee is insisting on manual tallying at the polling station. As if it was different from before.

Aii boss.

Dont even try to compare CNN to the so called media we have here. If you ask Onsarigo who won the elections in Muranga he will tell you babu got 73K votes from nowhere.

These numbers they will be announcing are the final tally at the constituency not provisional results that CNN announces.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore