52 Pages«<7891011>»
ARM HY2017
xxxxx
#161 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 11:36:08 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

Don't say you weren't warned

I believe there is a serious COLONOSCOPY going on at ARM. The company will be much more viable investment going forward.
Juojo
#162 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 3:54:23 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

I believe there is a serious COLONOSCOPY going on at ARM. The company will be much more viable investment going forward.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly very funny view there. 3 bob to print soon
Happiness is not the absence of problems, It's the ability to deal with them
murchr
#163 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 4:11:13 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

What really went wrong with ARM?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#164 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 7:06:46 PM

murchr wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

High/expensive debt, TZ manenos and competition!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#165 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 7:37:32 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

It's not only ARM suffering.. Our economy growth 'numbers' don't correspond with reality on the ground

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Juojo
#166 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 9:51:32 AM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

It's not only ARM suffering.. Our economy growth 'numbers' don't correspond with reality on the ground

I like the way we love to sugarcoat mismanagement with economy, mara competition. Let's also agree that CMA has let this country down. How can all this be happening right under their nose. Unless the are also in bed with these managers
Happiness is not the absence of problems, It's the ability to deal with them
Fyatu
#167 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 10:12:39 AM

Juojo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

I like the way we love to sugarcoat mismanagement with economy, mara competition. Let's also agree that CMA has let this country down. How can all this be happening right under their nose. Unless the are also in bed with these managers

You can say that again and again. We have seen listed companies give profit warnings a month to announcing results.Others like Centum have been reportng numbers based on revaluations etc. Others(e.g., Atlas) have shafted wanjiku(me) and disappeared without communication.CMA is either in bed with the CEO/directors of these rogue companies or they are totally incompetent.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
wukan
#168 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 10:31:50 AM

Fyatu wrote:
Juojo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

You can say that again and again. We have seen listed companies give profit warnings a month to announcing results.Others like Centum have been reportng numbers based on revaluations etc. Others(e.g., Atlas) have shafted wanjiku(me) and disappeared without communication.CMA is either in bed with the CEO/directors of these rogue companies or they are totally incompetent.

CMA tried to flex with punishing the likes of Ciano and the courts sanitized them. You are on your own. The best is to follow wazua discussions, wazuans have a knack for calling bandia firms early enough. Pole to those left holding monkeys
VituVingiSana
#169 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 11:34:03 AM

Juojo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

CMA is not solely to blame. That "lethargy" comes from the top. Look at GoK's level of borrowing. $3bn Eurobond planned to pay off old loans! The total debt of GoK may hit KES 5,000,000,000,000 [5 Trillion] by 30th Dec 2018.

Assume Kenya's population is 50mn so that's 100,000 per Kenyan! This includes the (currently) economically non-productive members of society eg kids, elderly folk. [BTW, I am not saying they are not economically important or anything of the sort just that those who can produce - working age and actively engaged in production - are a significantly smaller % of the population hence the debt per capita is effectively much higher].

GoK needs to reduce its borrowings while cutting down on waste. Nothing new. Look at the recent 10bn NYS scam. It just goes on and on.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
wukan
#170 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 11:56:34 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
CMA is not solely to blame. That "lethargy" comes from the top. Look at GoK's level of borrowing. $3bn Eurobond planned to pay off old loans! The total debt of GoK may hit KES 5,000,000,000,000 [5 Trillion] by 30th Dec 2018.

Assume Kenya's population is 50mn so that's 100,000 per Kenyan! This includes the (currently) economically non-productive members of society eg kids, elderly folk. [BTW, I am not saying they are not economically important or anything of the sort just that those who can produce - working age and actively engaged in production - are a significantly smaller % of the population hence the debt per capita is effectively much higher].

GoK needs to reduce its borrowings while cutting down on waste. Nothing new. Look at the recent 10bn NYS scam. It just goes on and on.

Some time soon GoK will get to feel the kind of pain it has caused the private sector. It will be a nasty period but something has to give
muandiwambeu
#171 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 11:57:52 AM

Juojo wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

More drama loading...

This marriage is not working. These candidates have refused to bond this time round. You can not bond when all you getting is wash wash
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
VituVingiSana
#172 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 12:06:19 PM

wukan wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Some time soon GoK will get to feel the kind of pain it has caused the private sector. It will be a nasty period but something has to give
Sadly, that is not to be. I know it is good to remain optimistic but let's not bury our heads in the sand. On a risk adjusted basis, including loans in FX, say the interest rate is 10% p.a for GoK = KES 500,000,000,000 per year which is 10k per every Kenyan. That's just interest.

How many Kenyans are employed (all sorts of employment)? [Let's say 25% but KNBS might be a better source]
That means interest per "employed Kenyan" is 40k/year.
How many of us have 40k as "discretionary" income when many of the employed are living hand to mouth?

If we economize, significantly reduce corruption, stop borrowing and improve tax compliance, stop paying moi and kibaki 96mn/year and reduce spending 667mn on entertainment (UK + DP) and other frivolous stuff on "leaders" then we can do much better. I can dream.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#173 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:35:50 PM

5.50 smashed
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#174 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:22:02 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
wukan wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Sadly, that is not to be. I know it is good to remain optimistic but let's not bury our heads in the sand. On a risk adjusted basis, including loans in FX, say the interest rate is 10% p.a for GoK = KES 500,000,000,000 per year which is 10k per every Kenyan. That's just interest.

How many Kenyans are employed (all sorts of employment)? [Let's say 25% but KNBS might be a better source]
That means interest per "employed Kenyan" is 40k/year.
How many of us have 40k as "discretionary" income when many of the employed are living hand to mouth?

If we economize, significantly reduce corruption, stop borrowing and improve tax compliance, stop paying moi and kibaki 96mn/year and reduce spending 667mn on entertainment (UK + DP) and other frivolous stuff on "leaders" then we can do much better. I can dream.

The government finally seems to be listening or atleast just Dr Matiangi, at best https://www.standardmedi...on-vip-protection-begins

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#175 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:18:01 AM

Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali
Metch
#176 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:30:56 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

From 13.50 in January Sad
Investors are looking to the mountains. Where does their help come from?
Start!
Spikes
#177 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:32:57 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

This stock has pushed prolific Wazuans out of balance...You'll never see them again make hilarious comments how to enjoy northern breakouts. @ Hisah is no stranger to fascinating remarks about ARM fundamental prowess that has seen abrupt meltdown and you'll never see him again attempting to make first class commentary that has lost relevance in the heightened tension of capitulation.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Ericsson
#178 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:34:15 AM

Metch wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

From 13.50 in January Sad
Investors are looking to the mountains. Where does their help come from?

Be very careful with an Indian owned company with huge debt
Tbt Nakumat
Triton
Karuturi flowers
xxxxx
#179 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:28:58 PM

Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

This stock has pushed prolific Wazuans out of balance...You'll never see them again make hilarious comments how to enjoy northern breakouts. @ Hisah is no stranger to fascinating remarks about ARM fundamental prowess that has seen abrupt meltdown and you'll never see him again attempting to make first class commentary that has lost relevance in the heightened tension of capitulation.

So..management is waiting for the share price to hit sh1 then they'll release the 2017 results...after which the tanking will continue til sh 0.1??????????
Angelica _ann
#180 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:58:36 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

So..management is waiting for the share price to hit sh1 then they'll release the 2017 results...after which the tanking will continue til sh 0.1??????????

How did that UK based equity fund buy into ARM & other very bad investments!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen