Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<49505152>
ARM HY2017
Bishofu
#1001 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 7:36:10 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
littledove wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/ARM-buyout-bids-deadline-extended-to-mid-March/4003102-5008040-2o32pt/index.html
“The administrators, in consultation with the transaction advisers, extended bids submission deadline for bidders interested in ARM Cement PLC (under Administration) to mid-March following requests by several bidders for more time to allow them to finalise ongoing due diligence and put together binding offers that meet the administrators’ requirements,” Muniu Thoithi, a PwC executive and one of ARM’s administrators, said.

somebody was most likely waiting for others to bid and appear last with highest bid

By the time PwC is through with ARM, d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

At least investors are assured of decency upon being asked to alight the KQ bus utapata change. Hii ARM unashukishwa na matusi bana

Somebody is willing to buy out at 18.2b!????? Not clear wether it's shareholding + debt or debt or shareholding...unverified!!
Bishofu
#1002 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 7:42:45 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
littledove wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/ARM-buyout-bids-deadline-extended-to-mid-March/4003102-5008040-2o32pt/index.html
“The administrators, in consultation with the transaction advisers, extended bids submission deadline for bidders interested in ARM Cement PLC (under Administration) to mid-March following requests by several bidders for more time to allow them to finalise ongoing due diligence and put together binding offers that meet the administrators’ requirements,” Muniu Thoithi, a PwC executive and one of ARM’s administrators, said.

somebody was most likely waiting for others to bid and appear last with highest bid

It reminds me of pri school. Keep your hands done until all the possible wrong answers are given ,then
Pap you smash the right answer and you become the hero

muandiwambeu
#1003 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 9:13:27 PM

Bishofu wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
littledove wrote:

At least investors are assured of decency upon being asked to alight the KQ bus utapata change. Hii ARM unashukishwa na matusi bana

Somebody is willing to buy out at 18.2b!????? Not clear wether it's shareholding + debt or debt or shareholding...unverified!!

Let me break the ice for scenarios with my advanced knowledge in this area
This is synonymous to hostile cam hostile over hostile take over.
And major shareholders are wounded and need quick rescacitation.
How sore, this sore:-
Gen 34:25 And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.

http://goo.gl/Q7hrP

Now they are hoping that the headtaker will be kind.
So,
Creditors, have to be paid out first. They are the ones on the driving wheel and I wonder how they will let their catch fly from their hands.
And since this is a fair bid, shareholders have no room on the negotiation table, other than wait for scrubs.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Fyatu
#1004 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:26:27 PM

littledove wrote:
The administrators, in consultation with the transaction advisers, extended bids submission deadline for bidders interested in ARM Cement PLC (under Administration) to mid-March following requests by several bidders for more time to allow them to finalise ongoing due diligence and put together binding offers that meet the administrators’ requirements,” Muniu Thoithi, a PwC executive and one of ARM’s administrators, said.

These people thought mid-March will never get here...sasa tuko squarely in mid-March. Who are the bidders and what is the price?
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
VituVingiSana
#1005 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 10:44:31 PM

ARM Cement reviewing final offers for buyout
https://www.businessdail...57346-2sgpapz/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Fyatu
#1006 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 11:18:43 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdail...7346-2sgpapz/index.html

Fingers crossed..
obiero
#1007 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 11:21:09 PM

Fyatu wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]ARM Cement reviewing final offers for buyout
https://www.businessdail...7346-2sgpapz/index.html[/quote]

Fingers crossed..

Hupati kitu ngo

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#1008 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 11:26:21 PM

Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..
Don't bet on it. Be conservative and make a 100% provision for it.
If there is something, count it as pure profit. If there is nothing (for shareholders) then shrug your shoulders and move on.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Fyatu
#1009 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 11:30:14 PM

obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]ARM Cement reviewing final offers for buyout
https://www.businessdail...7346-2sgpapz/index.html[/quote]

Fingers crossed..

Hupati kitu ngo

Hindsight is 20-20 bro @Obiero. Tupatane hapa April 2020 Inshallah
Fyatu
#1010 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 11:33:45 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..
If there is something, count it as pure profit. If there is nothing (for shareholders) then shrug your shoulders and move on.

I have actually written it off as advised. However, I am motivated by the fact that production was restored and Rhino cement is retailing in hardwares as before albeit kidogo kidogo. If it re-lists, i will hold.
VituVingiSana
#1011 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 11:54:06 PM

Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

I have actually written it off as advised. However, I am motivated by the fact that production was restored and Rhino cement is retailing in hardwares as before albeit kidogo kidogo. If it re-lists, i will hold.
Applause Applause Applause
obiero
#1012 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 6:22:16 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

Give us a break @vvs.. Ati if there's "something" count it as profit? Wewe unatuchukulia vipi lakini.. Meanwhile @Fyatu I am going to be bold and tell you that I believe stock investment is not for you, at least not with your current stock picking principles.. You may need a professional to assist you avert further losses. I tell this to you with love

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
xxxxx
#1013 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 7:41:37 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

Give us a break @vvs.. Ati if there's "something" count it as profit? Wewe unatuchukulia vipi lakini.. Meanwhile @Fyatu I am going to be bold and tell you that I believe stock investment is not for you, at least not with your current stock picking principles.. You may need a professional to assist you avert further losses. I tell this to you with love

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @Obiero u just killed me this morning. Where do u get the audacity to tell anyone ati stock picking is not for them? Chisas. Stop the impunityLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Fyatu
#1014 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 7:51:43 AM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @Obiero u just killed me this morning. Where do u get the audacity to tell anyone ati stock picking is not for them? Chisas. Stop the impunityLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Isorite....wachana na mimi ni pambane na hali yangu.Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana
#1015 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 10:55:16 AM

Fyatu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Isorite....wachana na mimi ni pambane na hali yangu.Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly IF (I don't have any expectations) we get something even 5cents, someone will call it voodoo, luck, cartel, etc
lochaz-index
#1016 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2019 7:44:12 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

As harsh as it sounds, @obiero has a point. @fyatu has been on the receiving end on one too many counters...ARM, atlas, TCL. That kind of batting average is an antithesis to the aim of investing.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
Fyatu
#1017 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2019 9:37:26 AM

lochaz-index wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

As harsh as it sounds, @obiero has a point. @fyatu has been on the receiving end on one too many counters...ARM, atlas, TCL. That kind of batting average is an antithesis to the aim of investing.

Wazua is awash with other peoples errors. We have people here who bought KQ at 60 bob, the same same people are stuck with the so called diamond in the rough(NOT), others have been burnt to recognition by Mumias, HAFR, paka, Kenya power rights issue etc. Others invested in Gakuyo,bandahomes,Crypto and got dismembered badly etc. Thus, i don't see why @fyatu should be used as point of reference on how not to invest at NSELaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....Others are shafted daily by Sportspesa

In the fullness of time(bookmark this post), we shall exchange notes about my returns at NSE (inshallah). In the meantime kila mtu akule jeuri yake
Angelica _ann
#1018 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2019 10:42:14 AM

Fyatu wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Fingers crossed..

Wazua is awash with other peoples errors. We have people here who bought KQ at 60 bob, the same same people are stuck with the so called diamond in the rough(NOT), others have been burnt to recognition by Mumias, HAFR, paka, Kenya power rights issue etc. Others invested in Gakuyo,bandahomes,Crypto and got dismembered badly etc. Thus, i don't see why @fyatu should be used as point of reference on how not to invest at NSELaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly ....Others are shafted daily by Sportspesa

In the fullness of time(bookmark this post), we shall exchange notes about my returns at NSE (inshallah). In the meantime kila mtu akule jeuri yake

Exactly my thinking, it is only that you have been open about your investments and 'losses' therein. There are many people holding monkeys including paka, sameer, Olmpia etc. Hata NBK ni monkey ....smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#1019 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2019 10:48:03 AM

Thanks @double A. Lets revisit this issue in the future. As they say nothing ventured...nothing gained. You loose some to win some
Fyatu
#1020 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2019 11:38:02 AM

Our noble teachers have been burnt to recognition for their dalliance with Merali...this investment business is not for the faint hearted

LINK