ARM HY2017
xxxxx
#781 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 7:39:04 AM

the deal wrote:
Laughing out loudly
xxxxx wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Well, there is a simple solution...

Last price was 5.60 before the suspension.

I will not put a hard timeline [see my loss to @sparkly even though KK has outperformed KenGen since 1st Jan 2018 but I had said 31st Dec 2017] but what are we looking at here?

So @xxxxx [niko ndani na wewe] what's your timeline that ARM will be back on the board and back to 5.60?

I believe this thing is surprisingly going to end rather quickly. All the interested parties plus regulators are on it to ensure the suspension is lifted as per the announcement.

UBA will achieve its goal of avoiding a huge provision having demonstrated to CBK that recovery measures and timelines have been formally agreed upon.

CDC's hand has now been forced and so they will provide much more clarity on exactly when and how much funding is to be provided to resolve the liabilities particularly. As you know they've been dragging their feet for almost 2 years.

NSE/CBK/ CMA are jointly apprised of the agreed Ts and Cs and life goes on.

The minority shareholders.. especially those who bought at 2.7 smile all the way to the bank albeit with some dilution ..thou not to KQ levels. Keep on riding on the shoulders of CDC.

On lifting the suspension, the only way is UP.

The purpose of the administration action was to push CDC to COMMIT ASAP.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly the sooner you come to terms with the shafting...the better...we can bet ARM will not trade at the NSE next week!

Whether it trades next week or not is irrelevant for me as a long term investor.

As some wise man says, only buy securities that you'd be perfectly happy to hold even if the market shut down for 50 years.
Fyatu
#782 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 8:24:37 AM

The questions/information journalist from business daily should be asking or reporting is....are the factories in kaloleni and Athi river running?

Why are they bumming in Nairobi and writing about irrelevant matters. The question is, are the operations in Athi river and Kaloleni running?I have deliberately left Tanga and Dar out because it is too far from BD loafers.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
obiero
#783 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 9:22:13 AM

Fyatu wrote:
The questions/information journalist from business daily should be asking or reporting is....are the factories in kaloleni and Athi river running?

Why are they bumming in Nairobi and writing about irrelevant matters. The question is, are the operations in Athi river and Kaloleni running?I have deliberately left Tanga and Dar out because it is too far from BD loafers.

True. I have noted a good number of the bdafrica stories are generated from wazua content

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
lochaz-index
#784 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 9:35:42 AM

I get the impression that this thread will be a absolute treasure trove of info relating to matters stock investment. The hopefuls (greedy) vs the naysayers (fearful) is playing it in real time all the way from peak to trough or liquidation. It should be a fantastic read for any newbie venturing in the NSE.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
xxxxx
#785 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 3:11:13 PM

the deal wrote:
Laughing out loudly
xxxxx wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

I will not put a hard timeline [see my loss to @sparkly even though KK has outperformed KenGen since 1st Jan 2018 but I had said 31st Dec 2017] but what are we looking at here?

So @xxxxx [niko ndani na wewe] what's your timeline that ARM will be back on the board and back to 5.60?

I believe this thing is surprisingly going to end rather quickly. All the interested parties plus regulators are on it to ensure the suspension is lifted as per the announcement.

UBA will achieve its goal of avoiding a huge provision having demonstrated to CBK that recovery measures and timelines have been formally agreed upon.

CDC's hand has now been forced and so they will provide much more clarity on exactly when and how much funding is to be provided to resolve the liabilities particularly. As you know they've been dragging their feet for almost 2 years.

The minority shareholders.. especially those who bought at 2.7 smile all the way to the bank albeit with some dilution ..thou not to KQ levels. Keep on riding on the shoulders of CDC.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly the sooner you come to terms with the shafting...the better...we can bet ARM will not trade at the NSE next week!

@thedeal, Is this bet still on??
HaMaina
#786 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 8:51:19 AM

cyruskulei wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
My system shows zero supply and demand at 5.60 wonders was it suspended?

Yes. It has been suspended for 7 working days.

When is ARM back in the market? Id like to see the behavior of sellers and buyers.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#787 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:00:32 AM

HaMaina wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

When is ARM back in the market? Id like to see the behavior of sellers and buyers.

We expect the monkey back on Thursday this week. A tumbling monkey

cyruskulei
#788 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:39:02 AM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

We expect the monkey back on Thursday this week. A tumbling monkey

https://www.businessdail...32058-11bt4eh/index.html
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

Pesa Nane
#789 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:03:33 PM

xxxxx wrote:
the deal wrote:
Laughing out loudly
xxxxx wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Extension Pap!!
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
xxxxx
#790 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:07:09 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
the deal wrote:
Laughing out loudly
xxxxx wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Extension Pap!!

Sad....wanted to pick up more of this thing.Sad

We still want to see the half year results anyway
Pesa Nane
#791 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:07:11 PM

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#792 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:34:22 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:

The Lord mercies endure forever.. Kesho would have been bloody for the shareholders

xxxxx
#793 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:37:48 PM

obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

The Lord mercies endure forever.. Kesho would have been bloody for the shareholders

How is the postponement better?
obiero
#794 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:13:22 PM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Delayed demise

VituVingiSana
#795 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:35:25 PM

obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Delayed demise

Do you think ARM can beat KQ's record at declaring losses?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
the deal
#796 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 8:16:23 PM

Another 21 days...those 21 days must feel like 21 years for ARM Cement speculator's...I suggest you ask yourself 21 questions as you listen to 21 questions by 50 Cent....anyways the longer it stays out of the market...the better....Mr P doesn't need to worry about the stock price anymore and how undervalued his bluechip is or rather on how he was once the richest person in Kenya :)
obiero
#797 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 10:02:22 PM

the deal wrote:
Another 21 days...those 21 days must feel like 21 years for ARM Cement speculator's...I suggest you ask yourself 21 questions as you listen to 21 questions by 50 Cent....anyways the longer it stays out of the market...the better....Mr P doesn't need to worry about the stock price anymore and how undervalued his bluechip is or rather on how he was once the richest person in Kenya :)

@thedeal be humane please.. there are wazuans who's school fees is held in here.. kuwa mpole

obiero
#798 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 10:04:00 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Delayed demise

It already has.. Check the full year loss of ARM vs KQ.. 6.5 vs 6.1B respectively. Remember that the trajectory for KQ is upwards while ARM license to mine clinker is on the verge of being withdrawn

mlennyma
#799 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 10:22:49 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:

then 6months
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
VituVingiSana
#800 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 10:40:35 PM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Delayed demise

It already has.. Check the full year loss of ARM vs KQ.. 6.5 vs 6.1B respectively. Remember that the trajectory for KQ is upwards while ARM license to mine clinker is on the verge of being withdrawn

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly KQ lost 4bn in 6 months. And that's AFTER the debt conversion!
I have written off my few ARM Applause Applause Applause Prudential guidelines.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett