wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<1415161718>»
ARM HY2017
Ericsson
#301 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:21:09 PM

sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Watu wa TA, what are the charts saying? I want to speculate, almost did at 7 bob...... whah!!!!!

Fall from 6 bob was too abrupt. Expect a rebound of 205-30% before we continue the downtrend.

Market is ruthless this time
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
muandiwambeu
#302 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:37:16 PM

Fyatu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
The conversion price for the ARM shares was 40.
And vvs you were a fan of ARM.

An African chameleon

Investors including VVS change their minds after doing due diligence smile

And such minds had better change quickly because the bear run on ARM share price has been brutal.. Only KQ comes close in terms of severity of price capitulation, but luckily for KQ, it has turned the proverbial corner. As for ARM, I shall be the presiding undertaker, as its now confirmed as per our years old fear; dead

https://www.businessdail...892-xlweq7z/index.html. AyayayayayayayaLaughing out loudly smile

Wololo yayee! Things are bad. Hata salaries hawalipi?

When you carry a monkey in you briefcase you either say ayayayayai, wololo yayee or definitely nyefunyefu will nyefunyefu on you. Laughing out loudly d'oh!
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Angelica _ann
#303 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:45:44 PM

sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Watu wa TA, what are the charts saying? I want to speculate, almost did at 7 bob...... whah!!!!!

Fall from 6 bob was too abrupt. Expect a rebound of 205-30% before we continue the downtrend.

Actually from 7.5 bob ..... let us see whats up next week smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaimbaga2012
#304 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:55:55 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Actually from 7.5 bob ..... let us see whats up next week smile

What

Over 9m shares have exchanged hands today. Is it catching a falling knife or can somebody speculate with this one and emerge unscathed.
Fyatu
#305 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 4:02:51 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:
I believe there is a deliberate plan to scoop up ARM shares at a throw away price. Time will tell though

1. Shake-off the weak Wanjiku of little faith who are prone to fear by creating uncertainty.

2. Have them stampede as they jump-off the boat.

3. Mop-up the mess(buy at low prices).

.....this NSE is not for the faint hearted. However, tell tale signs are all over. ARM not paying salaries, resignation of long serving directors, late reporting etc.

To me what makes me fear jumping in is the story about delayed salaries suggesting very low revenues, low sales etc. I will watch from the sidelines

Not paying salaries is like not paying rent in your rented premises,the next step is usually being kicked out and auctioned

But you could be parking a merc outside your rented premises

I see what you have done there....A market valuation of Kshs. 2.88B Vs. NAV of 26B as per HY 2017....very enticing but once bitten twice shy
What? NAV of 26bn? How now? Did you deduct liabilities from the assets?

24B to be exact. Check page 16 of this document
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
xxxxx
#306 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 4:48:04 PM

Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:
I believe there is a deliberate plan to scoop up ARM shares at a throw away price. Time will tell though

1. Shake-off the weak Wanjiku of little faith who are prone to fear by creating uncertainty.

.....this NSE is not for the faint hearted. However, tell tale signs are all over. ARM not paying salaries, resignation of long serving directors, late reporting etc.

To me what makes me fear jumping in is the story about delayed salaries suggesting very low revenues, low sales etc. I will watch from the sidelines

Not paying salaries is like not paying rent in your rented premises,the next step is usually being kicked out and auctioned

I see what you have done there....A market valuation of Kshs. 2.88B Vs. NAV of 26B as per HY 2017....very enticing but once bitten twice shy

..and that was at the end of August 2017. Surely even with a 10bn shilling loss, there must be some value somewhere. I know it is elephant shit bad...but it can not be that bad.
heri
#307 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 5:02:20 PM

Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

But doesn't this assume that they can get atleast 50% of the value of PPE if sold?
muandiwambeu
#308 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:20:45 PM

Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Very poor approach of valuing a distressed company. By the time you liquidate you will realise that nothing exists in the name of current assets for a specialized company like arm. Further forced sale value of plant and equipment is oftenly below acceptable levels of 65%. But let us be Mumias bandwagon optimist ie impair every asset by 65% ie
40bn X.65 approx. to26.00bn non current as
7bn X. 65 approx to 4.55bn. Current asset
Totaling to 30.55bn.
Now less all liabilities now that the company has not been able to honor debts as they fall due and factor in debt accumulation at a rate of say 25% of average debt levels per annum to account for such things as salaries in arrears, accumulating debt in general.
Current liab 10bn add 12 bn non current liabilities total liabilities/debt=22bn
Factor debt accumulation at 25%
Ie 22bn+22bn*0.25=27.55bn
Now find net assets for your valuation purposes
30.55bn less 27.55bn= 3bn
Net assets is 3bn.
Per share =3bn/959940200issued shares=3.1251946735848/=
And thats not all. Factor in current years loss of day 1bn.
Jemeni. Kwani hii hesabu ni ngumu aji mwanaume anaingiza kichwa ndani ya krokodile Akiona. Anything above two bob is to me buying confusion at a premium especially if you are not a strategic investor, like me. If you are not going in to give but to expect., just know karm is like a heifer on heat. It's a potential milker in future so long as you get her fertile body inseminated. https://media.giphy.com/...RF0v9WMAUVLNK/giphy.gif https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGqUJjXKP2tkW5O/giphy.gif
muandiwambeu
#309 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:23:45 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

..and that was at the end of August 2017. Surely even with a 10bn shilling loss, there must be some value somewhere. I know it is elephant shit bad...but it can not be that bad.

Being shafted takes alot of kuvumilia. Jikaze Ndungu. Utakuja tukupanguze maxhozi ukimaliziwosmile smile
the deal
#310 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:40:11 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Being shafted takes alot of kuvumilia. Jikaze Ndungu. Utakuja tukupanguze maxhozi ukimaliziwosmile smile

Well....

1. We dont know how big is the loss for FY2017 yet?
2. We are 5 months into 2018...We dont know how big the loss will be at HY2018?
3. Add to the fact that some of those assets could be overstated to boost NAV...we could be looking at one big black hole here Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The sooner they release FY2017 results the better!

Angelica _ann
#311 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:42:37 PM

the deal wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Well....

2. We are 5 months into 2018...We dont know how big the loss will be at HY2018?
3. Add to the fact that some of those assets could be overstated to boost NAV...we could be looking at one big black hole here Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Looks like even speculating here is disaster, pass!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
xxxxx
#312 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:43:31 PM

the deal wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Well....

2. We are 5 months into 2018? We dont know how big the loss will be at HY2018?
3. Add to the fact that some of those assets could be overstated to boost NAV Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Very true...uncertainty is extremely CANCEROUS but we've waited this long so a few more days/ months won't kill you.......after all there are investors who got in at 90 like @Angelica but never had the good graces to exit at 83 and cut their losses.

Expect a big bounce when results are released and the market realizes that it was all news headlines risk all along and its been over baked in the price decline.Pray

Angelica _ann
#313 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:52:37 PM

xxxxx wrote:
the deal wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Well....

3. Add to the fact that some of those assets could be overstated to boost NAV Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Very true...uncertainty is extremely CANCEROUS but we've waited this long so a few more days/ months won't kill you.......after all there are investors who got in at 90 like @Angelica but never had the good graces to exit at 83 and cut their losses.

Expect a big bounce when results are released and the market realizes that it was all news headlines risk all along and its been over baked in the price decline.Pray

Nope I got in at 29 pre split. Thanks to some charts, I think @Hisah I highlighted at +70 on the fall from 90s. Of course making some good chums.

Of course the devil is real .... at 21 just the other day must be last year @hisah's charts were positive (ask @mukiriSadSad ) & boarded again for the ride to 30s & sold at stop loss at 16-17 range.

I take losses, I don't average down.

We even forced our pesa 8 to sell at around 15. smile
obiero
#314 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 7:50:51 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
the deal wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Well....

Nope I got in at 29 pre split. Thanks to some charts, I think @Hisah I highlighted at +70 on the fall from 90s. Of course making some good chums.

Of course the devil is real .... at 21 just the other day must be last year @hisah's charts were positive (ask @mukiriSadSad ) & boarded again for the ride to 30s & sold at stop loss at 16-17 range.

We even forced our pesa 8 to sell at around 15. smile

Pokea pole zangu kwa wote walioathirika

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Pesa Nane
#315 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 10:32:37 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
the deal wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
heri wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Well....

We even forced our pesa 8 to sell at around 15. smile This thing of Ex'es .... went right back at 6.60 Sad Sad Pray

Pokea pole zangu kwa wote walioathirika

Asante @obiero
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
obiero
#316 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 7:35:22 AM

Today we sight KES 2.70.. Very unsettling times for the NSE. Foreign investors taking cover

obiero
#317 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 7:37:40 AM

mlennyma wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
3 bob boom

It has cooled off though!!!

Consider a 6% drop as the upside.

9% drop pap

Didn't take long.Downside resumes

The volume suggests it has caught the attention of some greedy investors. the rally is near Mr.obiero

@mlennyma I expected better from you

obiero
#318 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 7:40:03 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:
Surely the net assets must be worth something? how can people wait for it at 1 bob

My point EXACTLY

The assets in practicality do not belong to the company but its debtors, hence the decapitation. Similar to Nakumatt, Uchumi! Its the bank debt that is killing Kenyan companies and nothing else..

Maximum capitulation and thereafter rocket rally with at least 50% return in one month or so.

One month or so? Rocket rally? We still wait.. :)

Metch
#319 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 8:16:08 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:
Surely the net assets must be worth something? how can people wait for it at 1 bob

My point EXACTLY

The assets in practicality do not belong to the company but its debtors, hence the decapitation. Similar to Nakumatt, Uchumi! Its the bank debt that is killing Kenyan companies and nothing else..

Maximum capitulation and thereafter rocket rally with at least 50% return in one month or so.

What could possibly inspire a rocket rally in the short term?
I'll tell you what will not;
1. FY results (recall the handsome profit warning)
2. Looming threat of regulatory action (this is not a GOK firm- options are on the table)
3. Fear. Too many rats scampering to get off this sinking ship. A small gain will inspire more sellers

We may have a temporary ceasefire till those who jumped in at +3bob realize there is a real possibility of 1 Bob. Then we'll see maximum capitulation
Start!
Ericsson
#320 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 8:45:24 AM

Metch wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:

My point EXACTLY

What could possibly inspire a rocket rally in the short term?
I'll tell you what will not;
1. FY results (recall the handsome profit warning)
2. Looming threat of regulatory action (this is not a GOK firm- options are on the table)
3. Fear. Too many rats scampering to get off this sinking ship. A small gain will inspire more sellers

We may have a temporary ceasefire till those who jumped in at +3bob realize there is a real possibility of 1 Bob. Then we'll see maximum capitulation

And when all is said and done Lafarge Bamburi Cement may do a takeover
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle