obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Joining mumias, atlas,home Africa price range,the nse of today can make an investor commit suicide

suicide over money?? but the burukenge is taking a rapid fall, like never seen in recent memory

Possible, there is a Korean Pilot who downed a 737 because of lost cash at the Stock Market... I am sinking a speculative 50k just for kicks

U might want to hold your horses. Over 1M shares looking for buyers at 4.50 with zero demand. The journey south is far from over

Anxious d'oh! This is national geographic aircrash investigation.....boarders desperately trying to get out of a burning plane....

The most honorable way forward is to delist via majority buyout of wanjiku at a slight premium, say KES 7.50

That doesn't help Wanjiku who bought at 90.

So it's better to wait for HAFR prices. Sub 1.00?

If the price goes under 1.00 they will consolidate 4 into 1 so that price can go back to 5.00.

Oh OK. So a consolidated KES 5.00 is better than KES 7.50.. I now get it! Meanwhile, KES 3.6 prints today. NSE burukenge diaries

3.65 prints

Lets close this discussion about the ARM share price. Its dead.. Sub KES 1 will print by mid next week.. @spikes can remain here and wait for the utopian rally

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Metch
#242 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:36:52 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Joining mumias, atlas,home Africa price range,the nse of today can make an investor commit suicide

suicide over money?? but the burukenge is taking a rapid fall, like never seen in recent memory

Possible, there is a Korean Pilot who downed a 737 because of lost cash at the Stock Market... I am sinking a speculative 50k just for kicks

U might want to hold your horses. Over 1M shares looking for buyers at 4.50 with zero demand. The journey south is far from over

Anxious d'oh! This is national geographic aircrash investigation.....boarders desperately trying to get out of a burning plane....

The most honorable way forward is to delist via majority buyout of wanjiku at a slight premium, say KES 7.50

If the price goes under 1.00 they will consolidate 4 into 1 so that price can go back to 5.00.

Oh OK. So a consolidated KES 5.00 is better than KES 7.50.. I now get it! Meanwhile, KES 3.6 prints today. NSE burukenge diaries

3.65 prints

Start!
sparkly
#243 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:37:25 AM

Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

3.65 prints

Jesus! Have they released FY 2017?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#244 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:41:05 AM

sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

3.65 prints

Jesus! Have they released FY 2017?

It will be released in July
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Angelica _ann
#245 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:43:38 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

After the consolidation they can convert the loans into equity, diluting Wanjiku by 85%.

And have an Open Offer too? Lol! Without GoK shareholding, that would be voodoo. Look at Nakumatt, an established brand that is now advertising for sale of clearance items on OLX. Contrast it with KQ, a company that should have died years ago but remains in existence courtesy of GoK

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#246 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:44:59 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
faa wrote:
Around mid 2015, I bought ARM shares at an average at an average of Ksh90.00 per share

This was out of a recommendation from faida investment bank.

Luckily I saw the boat sinking and sold at a loss ,at Ksh 83.00

Losses are real at the NSE

Lucky are you. Better than @vvs who bought KQ at KES 60 and sold at KES 17.. It's possible to loose money at the NSE.. Many people actually loose money regularly at the NSE but most choose to only speak about their rallying portfolio

Falling revenues, increasing costs... This company is headed back to technical insolvency.

@Pesa nane pls post the cashflow statement, Asante.

True

It was written..

obiero
#247 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:48:38 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
The conversion price for the ARM shares was 40.
And vvs you were a fan of ARM.

An African chameleon

Investors including VVS change their minds after doing due diligence smile

And such minds had better change quickly because the bear run on ARM share price has been brutal.. Only KQ comes close in terms of severity of price capitulation, but luckily for KQ, it has turned the proverbial corner. As for ARM, I shall be the presiding undertaker, as its now confirmed as per our years old fear; dead

xxxxx
#248 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:23:39 AM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

And such minds had better change quickly because the bear run on ARM share price has been brutal.. Only KQ comes close in terms of severity of price capitulation, but luckily for KQ, it has turned the proverbial corner. As for ARM, I shall be the presiding undertaker, as its now confirmed as per our years old fear; dead

https://www.businessdail...892-xlweq7z/index.html. AyayayayayayayaLaughing out loudly smile
Ericsson
#249 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:34:36 AM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

https://www.businessdail...892-xlweq7z/index.html. AyayayayayayayaLaughing out loudly smile

"ARM said that staff opposed to the cut in benefits should lodge their objection by the end of this week, indicating that they could be retrenched thereafter. Those who accept the changes will have their contracts amended on or before May 31."
Hujuma hii
Angelica _ann
#250 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:51:00 AM

Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

"ARM said that staff opposed to the cut in benefits should lodge their objection by the end of this week, indicating that they could be retrenched thereafter. Those who accept the changes will have their contracts amended on or before May 31."
Hujuma hii

Now I believe there is no rescue strategy in place. Crazy, who next?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#251 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:58:24 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

Hujuma hii

Loans za CFC Stanbic and Victoria Commercial Bank sijui kama zitalipwa
heri
#252 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:10:36 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

Hujuma hii

Business Daily is reporting the market is valuing the company at just sh 3.8B. Does this company own any significant chunk of land or the assets are mainly the plant and equipment
Juojo
#253 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:12:26 AM

Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

Hujuma hii

Hizo zimekunywa maji. I had predicted 3 bob but I take that back. Sub 1 bob. This one has burnt guyz a good one. Just place it under receivership already a do a firesale of the assets to settle the debts. I'm sure Mworia's analysts are already analyzing this distressed investment. Cheap buy
Happiness is not the absence of problems, It's the ability to deal with them
Juojo
#254 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:15:28 AM

Can't wait to see the FY 17 numbers & CEO compensation. I hear he is one of the best paid
Happiness is not the absence of problems, It's the ability to deal with them
sparkly
#255 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:16:12 AM

heri wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

Hujuma hii

Business Daily is reporting the market is valuing the company at just sh 3.8B. Does this company own any significant chunk of land or the assets are mainly the plant and equipment

Valuation by market = No. Of shares × market price per share.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#256 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 11:21:24 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

Hujuma hii

Any company with huge growth-fuelled debt is not safe, since the banks are no longer lending even to some established corporates..

Fyatu
#257 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:43:36 PM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

Wololo yayee! Things are bad. Hata salaries hawalipi?
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
obiero
#258 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:51:07 PM

Fyatu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

We have seen this before at Uchumi, Nakumatt. Salaries once delayed, the inevitable follows! Panaurana had better pull a rabbit out his cap, and fast!

xxxxx
#259 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:54:55 PM

obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

We have seen this before at Uchumi, Nakumatt. Salaries once delayed, the inevitable follows! Panaurana had better pull a rabbit out his cap, and fast!

Does he have a CAP??????This is the problem with failure to release results on time.Speculation grows and its usually negative
VituVingiSana
#260 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 3:12:23 PM

Juojo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

An African chameleon

Hujuma hii

Hizo zimekunywa maji. I had predicted 3 bob but I take that back. Sub 1 bob. This one has burnt guyz a good one. Just place it under receivership already a do a firesale of the assets to settle the debts. I'm sure Mworia's analysts are already analyzing this distressed investment. Cheap buy

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌ Tutanunua kampuni ya ARM bila madeni
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett