wazua Wed, May 1, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<1011121314>»
ARM HY2017
Fyatu
#221 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 12:33:42 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Hujuma...May be or May be not this is typical "MR MARKET" mood swings. I wait to see..(the learning curve here will be steep for the greenhorns)

I am boarding kama mbaya mbaya. This must be my big break. I'll tell the tales laterLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You remind me of a story i read about a man known as Wanderi Ndung'u who risked(including leveraging on a bank loan) it all on KQ in the naughties and became a dollar millionaire. I will only consider this monkey when i scrutinize FY 2017 numbers. I will also take a field trip to Athi river and stand outside the gates for a whole day and count the number of 23 tonne trailers leaving the factory to make my decision
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
heri
#222 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 1:36:07 PM

Surely the net assets must be worth something? how can people wait for it at 1 bob
xxxxx
#223 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 1:50:12 PM

heri wrote:
Surely the net assets must be worth something? how can people wait for it at 1 bob

My point EXACTLY
mulla
#224 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 1:57:02 PM

Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Joining mumias, atlas,home Africa price range,the nse of today can make an investor commit suicide

suicide over money?? but the burukenge is taking a rapid fall, like never seen in recent memory

Possible, there is a Korean Pilot who downed a 737 because of lost cash at the Stock Market... I am sinking a speculative 50k just for kicks

U might want to hold your horses. Over 1M shares looking for buyers at 4.50 with zero demand. The journey south is far from over

Anxious d'oh! This is national geographic aircrash investigation.....boarders desperately trying to get out of a burning plane....
obiero
#225 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 2:00:24 PM

xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:

My point EXACTLY

The assets in practicality do not belong to the company but its debtors, hence the decapitation. Similar to Nakumatt, Uchumi! Its the bank debt that is killing Kenyan companies and nothing else..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#226 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 3:25:08 PM

obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:

My point EXACTLY

The assets in practicality do not belong to the company but its debtors, hence the decapitation. Similar to Nakumatt, Uchumi! Its the bank debt that is killing Kenyan companies and nothing else..

Maximum capitulation and thereafter rocket rally with at least 50% return in one month or so.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#227 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 3:29:20 PM

mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Joining mumias, atlas,home Africa price range,the nse of today can make an investor commit suicide

suicide over money?? but the burukenge is taking a rapid fall, like never seen in recent memory

Possible, there is a Korean Pilot who downed a 737 because of lost cash at the Stock Market... I am sinking a speculative 50k just for kicks

U might want to hold your horses. Over 1M shares looking for buyers at 4.50 with zero demand. The journey south is far from over

Anxious d'oh! This is national geographic aircrash investigation.....boarders desperately trying to get out of a burning plane....

The most honorable way forward is to delist via majority buyout of wanjiku at a slight premium, say KES 7.50

wukan
#228 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 3:45:05 PM

obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:

My point EXACTLY

d'oh! d'oh! @obiero surely...management gambles should not be blamed on bank debts

In hind sight, Paunrana says the firm should not have built a big plant in Tanzania. “There were too many headwinds that created a perfect storm. But there is no point in regretting. CDC put in $140 million just last year. How could an army of experts from London also get it wrong? Nobody could predict this.”
Read more at: https://www.standardmedi...s-left-pradeep-in-tears
obiero
#229 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 3:55:33 PM

wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:

My point EXACTLY

d'oh! d'oh! @obiero surely...management gambles should not be blamed on bank debts

In hind sight, Paunrana says the firm should not have built a big plant in Tanzania. “There were too many headwinds that created a perfect storm. But there is no point in regretting. CDC put in $140 million just last year. How could an army of experts from London also get it wrong? Nobody could predict this.”

This was predicted right here on wazua when we vetoed TZ as an investment destination. Heck they even banned the Safaricom IPO. Ethipia too has been blacklisted from speculators.. See what they did to the Dangote executive just last week. So when ARM took debt to fund its ambition in TZ, they miscalculated.. Cytonn is another fine example of over leveraged growth rather than organic rise of performance

Spikes
#230 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 4:17:12 PM

wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:

My point EXACTLY

'army of experts' Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
muandiwambeu
#231 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 8:33:43 PM

Spikes wrote:
wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
heri wrote:

My point EXACTLY

'army of experts' Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Please obiero always do remember to quote kq where she deserves to be given as a perfect case study like here. That way, we won't have trouble keeping our hands from trouble where art.
However, digressing abit from the heavy matters at kq, I definitely can bet this one will test sub Bob. The warm protection by uncle Sam is lucking. A creditors missed stroke of pen to claim winding which may already be under wraps will send this smoke balling like hell. Let's know which banks are in for a rough ride here too.
A bird eats the ant and the ant eats the bird when it dies. What a close fit scenario is this. Banks eating Arm, and ARM poised to shaft them if it goes belly up. Shareholders are contemplating being left gasping for breathe once the dust settles. Kubali yaisha is almost you next friends advice once you are thorough cleaned off Ur hard earned cash.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Ericsson
#232 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 11:13:03 PM

Consolidation in the Cement industry is needed.
ARM and East Africa portland Cement merger for example is the only way out for the struggling firms
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
sparkly
#233 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 11:35:11 PM

obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

The most honorable way forward is to delist via majority buyout of wanjiku at a slight premium, say KES 7.50

That doesn't help Wanjiku who bought at 90.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#234 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 7:09:36 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

So it's better to wait for HAFR prices. Sub 1.00?

sparkly
#235 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:18:52 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

If the price goes under 1.00 they will consolidate 4 into 1 so that price can go back to 5.00.
obiero
#236 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:51:30 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

If the price goes under 1.00 they will consolidate 4 into 1 so that price can go back to 5.00.

Oh OK. So a consolidated KES 5.00 is better than KES 7.50.. I now get it! Meanwhile, KES 3.6 prints today. NSE burukenge diaries

sparkly
#237 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:07:55 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Oh OK. So a consolidated KES 5.00 is better than KES 7.50.. I now get it! Meanwhile, KES 3.6 prints today. NSE burukenge diaries

After the consolidation they can convert the loans into equity, diluting Wanjiku by 85%.
obiero
#238 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:14:19 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

After the consolidation they can convert the loans into equity, diluting Wanjiku by 85%.

And have an Open Offer too? Lol! Without GoK shareholding, that would be voodoo. Look at Nakumatt, an established brand that is now advertising for sale of clearance items on OLX. Contrast it with MSC, a company that should have died years ago but remains in existence courtesy of GoK

sparkly
#239 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:33:32 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

And have an Open Offer too? Lol!

smile smile smile
Ericsson
#240 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:34:08 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
mulla wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

3.65 prints
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle