obiero
#181 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:19:00 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

This stock has pushed prolific Wazuans out of balance...You'll never see them again make hilarious comments how to enjoy northern breakouts. @ Hisah is no stranger to fascinating remarks about ARM fundamental prowess that has seen abrupt meltdown and you'll never see him again attempting to make first class commentary that has lost relevance in the heightened tension of capitulation.

So..management is waiting for the share price to hit sh1 then they'll release the 2017 results...after which the tanking will continue til sh 0.1??????????

How did that UK based equity fund buy into ARM & other very bad investments!!!

Long termers

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
xxxxx
#182 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:55:26 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

This stock has pushed prolific Wazuans out of balance...You'll never see them again make hilarious comments how to enjoy northern breakouts. @ Hisah is no stranger to fascinating remarks about ARM fundamental prowess that has seen abrupt meltdown and you'll never see him again attempting to make first class commentary that has lost relevance in the heightened tension of capitulation.

So..management is waiting for the share price to hit sh1 then they'll release the 2017 results...after which the tanking will continue til sh 0.1??????????

Long termers

I suppose the directors of the UK fund don't rate any or all of the directors they found on the board hence the old ones all have to go...Heck I think they would sack Pradeep if they could.You can't buy shares @ 40 and they tank to @5 in 1 or 2 years. Its just unbelievable.....and if its longtermism, that's unbelievably long term.
ARAP CHARLES
#183 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 8:08:08 PM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

Long termers

I suppose the directors of the UK fund don't rate any or all of the directors they found on the board hence the old ones all have to go...Heck I think they would sack Pradeep if they could.You can't buy shares @ 40 and they tank to @5 in 1 or 2 years. Its just unbelievable.....and if its longtermism, that's unbelievably long term.

WOI.... THIS IS A REALLY THRILLING IT IS KILLING.. DEAD HOTSPOT!!Sad Sad Sad
Watch and Listen and Live
ARAP CHARLES
#184 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:00:51 PM

xxxxx wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

Long termers

WOI.... THIS IS A REALLY THRILLING IT IS KILLING.. DEAD HOTSPOT!!Sad Sad Sad
Watch and Listen and Live
sparkly
#185 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:03:17 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

Long termers

Contrarians are getting their cheque books ready.

I suspect ARM will have a cash call soon and CDC will exercise pre-emptive rights.

Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#186 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 8:33:28 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

Long termers

I suspect ARM will have a cash call soon and CDC will exercise pre-emptive rights.

When was the last time you saw Rhino cement in a hardware shop being sold or in a construction site?
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
AndyC
#187 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 9:30:17 AM

Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

Long termers

When was the last time you saw Rhino cement in a hardware shop being sold or in a construction site?

When i was growing up i used to see this share at 3
bob in the papers. It was always 3 bob. The fall in price has reminded me of that.
mlennyma
#188 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 9:38:51 AM

Joining mumias, atlas,home Africa price range,the nse of today can make an investor commit suicide
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#189 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:14:18 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

They don't have people who read the wazua threads.
The amount of information they could have got here would have enabled them make a wise decision.
obiero
#190 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:21:29 AM

mlennyma wrote:
Joining mumias, atlas,home Africa price range,the nse of today can make an investor commit suicide

suicide over money?? but the burukenge is taking a rapid fall, like never seen in recent memory

winmak
#191 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:40:02 AM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

suicide over money?? but the burukenge is taking a rapid fall, like never seen in recent memory

Possible, there is a Korean Pilot who downed a 737 because of lost cash at the Stock Market... I am sinking a speculative 50k just for kicks
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Ericsson
#192 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:57:32 AM

CDC stake is now valued at 1/10 of what they bought at.
Angelica _ann
#193 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 12:05:08 PM

Ericsson wrote:
CDC stake is now valued at 1/10 of what they bought at.

One more loss day (MondayPray ) and we are back to 2005 levels. Sad d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#194 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 12:14:09 PM

winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Possible, there is a Korean Pilot who downed a 737 because of lost cash at the Stock Market... I am sinking a speculative 50k just for kicks

was it only due to the money or there were accompanying elements. though I have heard of suicides backed to money matters, I find it hard to reconcile with reality. that someone would take their life over cash only

Juojo
#195 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 12:18:40 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ksh.4.95 waaah.
Ksh.1 sio mbali

Very true. Lakini CDC is govt money. never put in the best investments. If this was some private equity firm, better DD could have been done before burning all that cash
Happiness is not the absence of problems, It's the ability to deal with them
Metch
#196 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 1:16:31 PM

winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

U might want to hold your horses. Over 1M shares looking for buyers at 4.50 with zero demand. The journey south is far from over
Start!
muandiwambeu
#197 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 1:47:09 PM

Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

U might want to hold your horses. Over 1M shares looking for buyers at 4.50 with zero demand. The journey south is far from over

Mademon za nse infested in droves. Exorcist required ASAP!
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
whiteowl
#198 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 5:43:23 PM

Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Reminds me of the "demand" Home Africa had on its way down.
xxxxx
#199 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 6:55:46 PM

whiteowl wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Sure now must be the entry point.......I Dare call the BUS...
..All aboard
Metch
#200 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 8:12:23 PM

xxxxx wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Metch wrote:
winmak wrote:
obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Sure now must be the entry point.......I Dare call the BUS...
..All aboard

Hapana tambuwa! This thing will kick u in the shin. U better watch from a distance
Start!