wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Bio-electromagnetics of relationships
tycho
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:18:59 PM

Today, I got a litte tired and decided to take a nap. But still I couldn't rest. What was wrong?

My mind wandered, wandered, and then there I was, thinking about Tesla. So I wake up and start looking for Tesla's works, and drifting towards anything that sounded like Tesla. But I couldn't get what I wanted.

But work, work... and then I have it now. If human are black bodies and have electromagnetic fields, then there must be a way that they can communicate electromagnetically.

Well, if you're reading this post then there are electromagentic interactions between us. But whether you can make anything of what I'm saying also depends on your frequency level...

But here's something interesting: bodies with similar electromagnetic fields only attract when occupying space, but repel when efforts are made to fuse them. Why is that?

Then consider two humans with different energy fields fusing like in a marriage. Then slowly the energy fields become similar. The relationship changes slowly over time. Then they have to divorce or radically change the relationship for the worse...
tycho
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:44:29 PM

Ask yourself this question: how does a new born baby get all this information that is species specific?

Or why is it said that children born during a famine are likely to have diabetes?

Or why, or even, how did God hate Esau but loved Jacob while still in the womb? This particular question has been disturbing me for years but now we can have an answer. Bio-electromagnetics!
Mtu Biz
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 7:48:52 PM

tycho wrote:

Or why, or even, how did God hate Esau but loved Jacob while still in the womb? This particular question has been disturbing me for years but now we can have an answer. Bio-electromagnetics!

Explain.
Sola Scriptura

masukuma
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 9:01:58 PM

thought that title was tycho-like... clicked just to verify if I was right...
Alright then... never mind me ... go on!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tycho
#5 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 6:39:39 AM

I went to sleep at midnight, and just before 'surrendering' to sleep, I commanded my/the mind that I wanted to be up by four thirty. Then I said five.

Then a voice asks me; is it four thirty or five? I hesitate. I choose five.

I wake up suddenly. The first thing I ask is what time is it? I look at the clock. It's five ten. I get off bed, but I still don't have a clue as to who I am.

What were those thoughts I had yesterday? Were they serious/real? What am I going to do today? My consciousness is hazy...

So what's the difference between sleep and death? How can one sleep and wake up later? Can one die and wake up later? To both of these I suspect the answer is 'yes'. How? That's todays adventure.

Let me quote Patanjali:
Quote:
Deep sleep is a pattern grounded in the perception that nothing exists.
tycho
#6 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 6:41:21 AM

tycho
#7 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 6:47:25 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:
tycho wrote:

Explain.

Let's start with Esau being a hunter and probably an extrovert, and Jacob being an introvert who likes staying in the house to think ... Where did these traits come from?

They had something to do with Isaac and his wife's information transmission. The information transmitted to Esau was not in alignment with the tradition of Abraham.

So there was a selection and the second born had to take priority over the first born.
tycho
#8 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 7:34:51 AM

Mtu Biz
#9 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 7:46:27 AM

tycho wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
tycho wrote:

Explain.

Let's start with Esau being a hunter and probably an extrovert, and Jacob being an introvert who likes staying in the house to think ... Where did these traits come from?

They had something to do with Isaac and his wife's information transmission. The information transmitted to Esau was not in alignment with the tradition of Abraham.

So there was a selection and the second born had to take priority over the first born.

Does the source of information transmitted go back to 'God' ?

Why would God hate his own traits/information in his creation.
Sola Scriptura

tycho
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 7:09:07 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:
tycho wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
tycho wrote:

Explain.

Does the source of information transmitted go back to 'God' ?

Why would God hate his own traits/information in his creation.

All transmission and information is in God.

God can hate certain traits/information because they don't fit the desired results.
Mtu Biz
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:14:25 PM

tycho wrote:

Digesting......
Sola Scriptura

tycho
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 3:08:56 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
tycho wrote:

Digesting......

From what I've come to learn, the spiritual world is a scientific world. But the science involved is quite complicated, and the science has been developing across time.

So to simplify things, most people are fed with myths that conform with this science.

And to make people use this scientific knowledge, rituals are created and perpetuated.

Hence religion, and other institutions.

But the biggest challenge has been about 'chaos'. Why is the universe chaotic? Why are humans chaotic systems? This chaos issue has been the biggest headache.

Continue digesting. I've just used your post to further and order my thought and understanding.
Mtu Biz
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 4:06:55 PM

tycho wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
tycho wrote:

Digesting......

From what I've come to learn, the spiritual world is a scientific world. But the science involved is quite complicated, and the science has been developing across time.

So to simplify things, most people are fed with myths that conform with this science.

And to make people use this scientific knowledge, rituals are created and perpetuated.

Hence religion, and other institutions.

But the biggest challenge has been about 'chaos'. Why is the universe chaotic? Why are humans chaotic systems? This chaos issue has been the biggest headache.

Continue digesting. I've just used your post to further and order my thought and understanding.

Information systems appear scalar.
A school of fish or swarm of bees moving about is possibly functioning as a singular mind at the swarm/school level consciously unaware of its individual parts and vice versa.
The universe from the individual fish in the school then appears chaotic ?

And on and on up and down in scale.
Sola Scriptura

tycho
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 10:22:24 AM

@Mtu biz, the universe has only one mind. The school of fish are a community existing and sharing a level in the mind.

Within the community of fish, there's no chaos because the fish have not partaken of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

Chaos is uniquely human. Humans see chaos because they fail to understand the totality of life. They are dead in that respect.

There are two sciences. That of the earth, and that of heaven. Yet there's a shared history for both in humanity. With the heavenly science mostly eclipsed from consciousness and awareness.

When we wish to understand life we must be conscious of how the two sciences relate.
Mtu Biz
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 05, 2017 4:34:10 PM

Awareness of free will + exercise of the same = chaos
Sola Scriptura

tycho
#16 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 4:03:14 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
Awareness of free will + exercise of the same = chaos

Chaos may have very little to do with free will or even exercise of the same. Chaos doesn't even require awareness.

It is the manifestation of cosmic law. For example, all black bodies share a spectral radiance that has a predefined course.

Free will has very little effect on spectral radiance.
tycho
#17 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:30:15 PM

One question I've been trying to answer is how object oriented modeling and technologies can be used to understand how the universe works. OO(obeject oriented) technologies hold much promise as models and computational tools, but what corroborating evidence can we find to this thinking?

I just found this interesting link https://arxiv.org/pdf/1501.01620.pdf

Quote:
The diversity of the DNA sequences emitting EMS does not indicate any clue as to attribute this EMS emission property to specific sequences.However, we have studied an interesting situation in the case of HIV-infected patients: here, besides EMS produced by HIV DNA (nanostuctures filtering at 20 nm pores), we detected EMS filtering at 100nm pores and retained at 20nm pores produced by DNA of an intracellular bacterium present in red blood cells. Surprisingly, these ”bacterial” EMS were found to be produced in part by human DNA sequences integrated in or strongly associated with the bacterial DNA. The same DNA sequences belonging to the chromosomal genome of the same patient never produced
EMS.

Moreover, the same sequence was found present in the red blood cells of some healthy individuals, HIV negative; but in these HIV negative individuals this sequence was found not to emit signals. This would indicate that the modification of this DNA resulting in EMS emission occurred only under pathogenic conditions. This modification was maintained in all molecules derived by PCR amplification (amplicon).
tycho
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 8:22:37 PM

Mind as matter, spirit as matter...

http://www.tcm.phy.cam.a...ohm_mind_matter_1990.pdf
tycho
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 9:08:37 PM

http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html

I suspect we're getting 'warmer'.
tycho
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 9:21:21 PM

What exactly is DNA?