wazua Fri, May 10, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<23456>»
UEFA Champions League (2017/18 Season)
#61 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2019 12:47:23 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Ajax will win it if they get to the final.

Those boys play without fear.

My money is on Spurs in game 2.

BBI will solve it
:)
Njunge
#62 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 6:19:38 AM

Woow.... That was quite a comeback from Liverpool. I thought they would get a goal., at best a 1~1 draw but to qualify? I gave them zero chance. The fourth goal was pure genius by Alexander Arnold......Now, Spurs will be knocked out by Ajax and so the final will be between 2 teams with fearless young players. Kudos Liverpool. Kudos Klopp.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 6:52:00 AM

Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:
I would have put my money on Liverpool to make it to the final... but Messi happened.

You expected Liverpool to beat a team that play soccer the way God intended it to be played and more so at their own Temple? A big ask!

Then Origi happened... He he he...

BBI will solve it
kaka2za
#64 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 7:33:45 AM

Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:
I would have put my money on Liverpool to make it to the final... but Messi happened.

You expected Liverpool to beat a team that play soccer the way God intended it to be played and more so at their own Temple? A big ask!

Liverpool really deserve to win something this season. It would be a pity if the get 97 pts and finish runners-up in EPL and CL.

I won't be surprised if Spurs get a good result tonight.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
KulaRaha
#65 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:10:12 AM

Respect to Liverpool, anyone that sh*fts that Messi and his girls are heroes in my eyes!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Queen
#66 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:16:00 AM

2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

What I watched last night was NOT Barca, it was a poor imitation of the club I know. And to imagine that they had rested the entire first team over the weekend and get bullied the way they did beats all logic.

It looks like the many injuries suffered by Liverpool players was a blessing in disguise.

I know Barca have been poor this season but not so poor to allow a weakened Liverpool team to overturn a 3-0 deficit. Soccer is crazy. Hope Liverpool now lifts this thing.
Queen
#67 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:22:03 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

Liverpool really deserve to win something this season. It would be a pity if the get 97 pts and finish runners-up in EPL and CL.

Agreed. If you can eliminate Barca with an injury ravaged squad, surely you deserve the trophy.
#68 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:33:36 AM

Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

Agreed. If you can eliminate Barca with an injury ravaged squad, surely you deserve the trophy.

That corner kick for the last goal was a classic. Makes my day when a team looks to the Ref to make a decision without complaining because your hopes are pegged on whether the Ref was attentive or not... but you know the goal counts.

BBI will solve it
Queen
#69 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 9:08:10 AM

2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

That corner kick for the last goal was a classic. Makes my day when a team looks to the Ref to make a decision without complaining because your hopes are pegged on whether the Ref was attentive or not... but you know the goal counts.

That second ball on the pitch was meant to cause a well calculated distraction.
Angelica _ann
#70 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:45:33 AM

Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

I thought this is the mark of a good TEAM.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
gk
#71 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:50:14 AM

Anfield is a death trap on European nights...snd in all fairness the Reds were simply unlucky at Camp Nou. Barca aren't that good nowadays.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:59:12 AM

Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

No... I think that other ball was just luck.. Sometimes things just fall in place perfectly, even in life.

BBI will solve it
Queen
#73 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 11:00:45 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

I thought this is the mark of a good TEAM.

Have you noticed Klopp only plays Origi when Liverpool are either drawing or losing? Its high time Origi looked for another club even if its Arsenal.
Queen
#74 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 11:04:27 AM

2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

No... I think that other ball was just luck.. Sometimes things just fall in place perfectly, even in life.

Probably, because even Ter Stegen failed to save at least two goals which ought to have been routine.This is called destiny.

And the way Liverpool have been lucky in epl matches, let no one write them off yet. Brighton could do an Arsenal on City.
kaka2za
#75 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 11:45:19 AM

Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Ol
2012 wrote:
Queen wrote:
2012 wrote:

Probably, because even Ter Stegen failed to save at least two goals which ought to have been routine.This is called destiny.

And the way Liverpool have been lucky in epl matches, let no one write them off yet. Brighton could do an Arsenal on City.

I think the EPL is gone to citizens. When guys like Kompany score meessique goals you know that fate is on their side

Klopp is choke master, notorious for losing finals
(James Russell Rowell)
freiks
#76 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 11:56:04 AM

I still stand with AJAX to lift ECL
Life is an endless adventure
Njunge
#77 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:18:31 PM

5th minute and De Ligt has the ball at the back of the net. I love this boy totally fearless. I think I have seen enough and it's Ajax vs Liverpool no doubt. I am off for conjugalDrool Drool
Njunge
#78 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:44:22 PM

2 up before halftime. If I were a travelling Spud, I would already be in red light district, coffee in one hand, weed in the other and a hooker under mesmile
#79 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:46:27 PM

Spurs playing terrible football.

BBI will solve it
kaka2za
#80 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2019 10:54:23 PM

2012 wrote:
Spurs playing terrible football.

Wanyama is having a mare. He will definitely be sold in summer.
(James Russell Rowell)