wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

20 Pages«<45678>»
Sonko sets a high bar for Governors
Lolest!
#101 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:10:04 PM

hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
If some previous posts are anything to go by, then it's probable that @hamburglar didn't even vote!

Now because he didn't commit to a position he's out vaunting a false and limp impartiality.

But all this is just the normal nonsense so ubiquitous here. Pretending galore!

Lol. Tycho, every time I read your posts this is what I think of you.

I think if all the idiots in all the villages the world over left their villages and formed their own village of idiots, in that village, you would be the village idiot. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hamburglar
#102 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:19:06 PM

aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Typical of Kenyans, when they are confronted with facts they start personal attacks. Stick to the point, how was Waiguru able to buy a 150 million shillings mansion and luxury cars out of a 1 million a month salary? Answer that, anything else you say is irrelevant. Mambo ya jealousy peleka kwenyu, some of us are set in life so we have nothing to be jealous about. What the f***?

Kîwaru

Kinakṻ kanyama ka ngṻkṻ

Swallow razor blades

Take your “facts” to the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission or the Criminal Investigation Department, or to the Office of the Public Prosecutor.

Otherwise, spare us the Kîwaru drivel !!

Sasa why would I swallow razor blades? Surely? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And what is there to feel kiwaru about? I don't get it. For your information, unlike you, I don't care if a politician is Kikuyu or Luo, if they are shady they are shady. Ni hayo tu for today.

Now let me get back to my razor blades dinner. Lol
aemathenge
#103 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:57:58 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Let's keep it real man, keep feelings to yourself, let's call it like it is,

Rice is more than a month into the growth period.

However, due to the drought, there is not enough water in the rivers to fill the canals for delivery to all those "maeka" down stream.

Those upstream are diverting the little water entirely onto their "maeka" leaving those downstream high and dry.

Those upstream argue that their rice cannot dry out while water flows through their land.

As a result, youth downstream have formed into armed groups and have ventured upstream to unblock "dams" so that water flows downstream again into their patched "maeka".

That was until Her Excellency Anne Waiguru brought these two youth groups together and mutually agreed on a program to ration water so that both upstream and downstream "maeka" have enough water.

As such, through her indefatigable initiative, bloodshed has been averted, having in mind that public health institutions are facing industrial action from medical personnel.

Her transgressions, if any, will be sorted out by the constitutionally mandated institutions and not the kind of public lynching you so flagrantly display on this our Great Virtual Republic of Wazua.

I repeat again at will. Go Screw Yourself. Unlike you, I live here and those armed youth are my nephews and nieces.
hamburglar
#104 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:27:00 PM

aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

However, due to the drought, there is not enough water in the rivers to fill the canals for delivery to all those "maeka" down stream.

Those upstream are diverting the little water entirely onto their "maeka" leaving those downstream high and dry.

Those upstream argue that their rice cannot dry out while water flows through their land.

As a result, youth downstream have formed into armed groups and have ventured upstream to unblock "dams" so that water flows downstream again into their patched "maeka".

That was until Her Excellency Anne Waiguru brought these two youth groups together and mutually agreed on a program to ration water so that both upstream and downstream "maeka" have enough water.

As such, through her indefatigable initiative, bloodshed has been averted, having in mind that public health institutions are facing industrial action from medical personnel.

Her transgressions, if any, will be sorted out by the constitutionally mandated institutions and not the kind of public lynching you so flagrantly display on this our Great Virtual Republic of Wazua.

I repeat again at will. Go Screw Yourself. Unlike you, I live here and those armed youth are my nephews and nieces.

Screwing aside, I won't even pretend to understand what you are saying about downstream and upstream rice. Lol. I have no idea what that is all about. If it's working and helping the people of Kirinyaga avoid "bloodshed" then that's definitely a good thing. It's a win for humanity. But that's not my point. My point is, your governor is a criminal and she should be in jail paying her dues to society. It doesn't matter if she turns that upstream rice into gold, what matters is that she committed a crime that she should be held responsible for. Everything else is irrelevant. What does that teach our kids? That as long as you can turn upstream and downstream rice into gold, it's OK to first be a thief? We have to have accountability for our ills. That woman should not have been allowed to contest any political seat in the country. The way you wax lyrical about her somebody would think she has just turned Mwea into San Francisco within a month. It's only been a month into her tenure, don't lie to us that she has done big big things already. Nobody can achieve anythig significant in a month, i was in Mwea a couple weeks ago, the way you talk one might think that with Waiguru in office Mwea skyline now looks like New York. Niggah please.

We need to instill integrity in our kids if we are to have a progressive nation. We need to teach our kids that whatever you do has consequences. That you cannot take something that does not belong to you, that you should not steal, instill the values of hardwork and an honest living. we need to teach our kids these virtues, how to be decent human beings. If we let people like Waiguru lead the way, why are we then surprised when we have thieves all over Kenya? It all starts from the top. If Waiguru were to face charges for her crimes and actually be jailed, I guarantee you, all conmen and these thieves we have all over Kenya would disappear overnight and Kenya would be a better place for that. Am tired of this country being a gangsters and thieves paradise. You can't go a day without encountering somebody trying to steal from you, it's a horrible horrible horrible culture but it not surprising since the leaders are the ones paving the way. Mathenge, your governor should be in jail, however much you try to defend her, fact still remains that she should be in jail right now.

If we were to be honest with ourselves and just say the truth, we all know that this woman should be behind bars. Not only is she a narcissist but she is also sociopathic. She can't surely have the gull to invite Kabura to her inauguration after everytjing that they did unless she has absolutely no conscience, no remorse and no regard for the law and the poor youth that she stole from. It's almost like she was telling us that YES she stole the NYS money and we can do whatever we want. That's what Kabura being there was essentially telling us. That was the equivalent of her showing people the middle finger. Lol.
aemathenge
#105 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:21:56 PM

hamburglar wrote:
We need to instill integrity in our kids if we are to have a progressive nation.

We need to teach our kids that whatever you do has consequences.

That you cannot take something that does not belong to you, that you should not steal, instill the values of hardwork and an honest living.

we need to teach our kids these virtues, how to be decent human beings.

Instilling integrity in our kids is paramount. I have but to agree with you wholeheartedly.

Where we digress in this is the procedure.

Through attacking her on social media in general, and the Virtual Republic of Wazua, you are advocating public lynching without giving Her Excellency an opportunity to defend herself in a Court of Law.

"Teaching our kids virtues of being decent human beings" involves collecting evidence and presenting it before a Court of Law either as a private prosecution or through the Constitutionally mandated institutions.

That is what decent human beings do.

Not public lynching, irrespective of the magnitude of her crime.

In the eyes of decent human beings, you are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law.

Your son and or daughter will one day break the Law.

How would you take it if my son or daughter went on Facebook and posted "pictures, snide comments, and unsubstantiated innuendos?

Your personal antipathy towards Her Excellency Anne Waiguru are the proverbial eyes and croaks of frogs in the river that will not prevent the thirsty from quenching their thirst.

Incidentally, for a person who professes to know Mwea and Kirinyaga, your ignorance of canal upstream and downstream dynamics is such a damning revelation.

For a person who knows Mwea, this ignorance is scary to say the least.

Perhaps before you decide to grace us with a response, you might want to ask your wife or Mucheneneko "friend" how much pishori rice costs today compared to how much it normally costs.

Only then can you begin to comprehend the magnitude of what the water rationing program - Her Excellency Anne Waiguru has initiated - has given to rice growers.

Finally, for your snide attacks on our lawfully erected Governor of this great county of Kirinyaga, may the devil, very kindly, have your miserable little soul.
Shak
#106 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:08:59 AM

I saw that picture of Waiguru's inauguration and the woman said to be Kabura looks nothing like her. I understand it was on Cyprian Nyakundi's website and we all know his reputation. Let's always be careful to confirm before spreading rumours
safariant
#107 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:54:27 AM

aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
We need to instill integrity in our kids if we are to have a progressive nation.

That you cannot take something that does not belong to you, that you should not steal, instill the values of hardwork and an honest living.

Instilling integrity in our kids is paramount. I have but to agree with you wholeheartedly.

Through attacking her on social media in general, and the Virtual Republic of Wazua, you are advocating public lynching without giving Her Excellency an opportunity to defend herself in a Court of Law.

"Teaching our kids virtues of being decent human beings" involves collecting evidence and presenting it before a Court of Law either as a private prosecution or through the Constitutionally mandated institutions.

In the eyes of decent human beings, you are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law.

How would you take it if my son or daughter went on Facebook and posted "pictures, snide comments, and unsubstantiated innuendos?

Your personal antipathy towards Her Excellency Anne Waiguru are the proverbial eyes and croaks of frogs in the river that will not prevent the thirsty from quenching their thirst.

Incidentally, for a person who professes to know Mwea and Kirinyaga, your ignorance of canal upstream and downstream dynamics is such a damning revelation.

Perhaps before you decide to grace us with a response, you might want to ask your wife or Mucheneneko "friend" how much pishori rice costs today compared to how much it normally costs.

Only then can you begin to comprehend the magnitude of what the water rationing program - Her Excellency Anne Waiguru has initiated - has given to rice growers.

Finally, for your snide attacks on our lawfully erected Governor of this great county of Kirinyaga, may the devil, very kindly, have your miserable little soul.

I have a feeling that Kirinyaga might just have elected the best governor for the next 5 year.
And the best thing is if she steals in those 5 years, she steals Kirinyaga's money, her direct electorate'money. People in other counties will not be directly affected by her thieving ways.
Kirinyaga, Nyeri & Meru potentially got great governors.
Anyway next 5 years will tell, if we still have a country that long.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
hamburglar
#108 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:37:59 AM

aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

I don't need for her to go to court to defend herself so as to prove anything to me. At the risk of revealing who I am, my extended family happens to be prominent in Kirinyaga and my politician aunt is a personal friend of hers, so I know what am saying, I don't accuse people without knowing what am saying, I am not that vindictive. On this one, let's agree to disagree. I know what I know and that's all that matters. You can keep your head buried in the sand, it's up to you.

You said your nephews and nieces are walking around Mwea carrying pangas while Wauguru's son is driving around Kyuna in an Aston Martin with money that belongs to your panga wielding nephews. Let that sink in for a moment. Dont you think that maybe your nephews would have put down the pangas if they had some of that NYS money trickling down to them for business opportunities and the overall betterment of all Mwea youths? Well, I guess you are OK with the panga situation your people are in, your nephews money is in Kitusuru affording someone a lifestyle your armed nephews and nieces will never ever ever even come close to enjoying.

Somebody is stealing from your children and you are here egging her on and clapping for her. Politicians are robbing you blind and you are here defending them with your life just because they are from your tribe? How unfortunate.
hamburglar
#109 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:58:04 AM

Mathenge. Let's do simple math here.

Waiguru Kitusuru house is worth 150 million. Aston Martin for son is about 20 million. That's 170 million. All paid for in cash.

Waiguru was earning around 1 million a month for about 3 years or so that she was cabinet secretary. Total remuneration is 36 million.

I am trying to do the math and I am not able to see how 36 million (even without her taking out a single cent for other bills and things like food) is able to buy assets worth 170 million (that we know of, there's probably more).

When you wake up, please come with paper and pen we do this math together coz I can't seem to figure it out, I am stumped, hesabu imekataa kuingia. If we can balance that equation, I will publicly apologise to you and your governor and personally buy you a drink next time am in Kirinyaga.
Iganamagana
#110 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:11:19 AM

safariant wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

I have a feeling that Kirinyaga might just have elected the best governor for the next 5 year.
And the best thing is if she steals in those 5 years, she steals Kirinyaga's money, her direct electorate'money. People in other counties will not be directly affected by her thieving ways.

Why are you so pessimistic? You scare me.
KulaRaha
#111 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:54:52 AM

safariant wrote:

So true, same goes for Kiambu...let Waititu eat all he wants, its his own people who will suffer, not the rest.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Baratang
#112 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:39:15 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
safariant wrote:

So true, same goes for Kiambu...let Waititu eat all he wants, its his own people who will suffer, not the rest.

@kularaha...instead of pointing at other people's green a**es why don't we start with your very red one. Who is your governor?
Anti_Burglar
#113 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:57:16 AM

hamburglar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Screwing aside, I won't even pretend to understand what you are saying about downstream and upstream rice. Lol. I have no idea what that is all about. If it's working and helping the people of Kirinyaga avoid "bloodshed" then that's definitely a good thing. It's a win for humanity. But that's not my point. My point is, your governor is a criminal and she should be in jail paying her dues to society. It doesn't matter if she turns that upstream rice into gold, what matters is that she committed a crime that she should be held responsible for. Everything else is irrelevant. What does that teach our kids? That as long as you can turn upstream and downstream rice into gold, it's OK to first be a thief? We have to have accountability for our ills. That woman should not have been allowed to contest any political seat in the country. The way you wax lyrical about her somebody would think she has just turned Mwea into San Francisco within a month. It's only been a month into her tenure, don't lie to us that she has done big big things already. Nobody can achieve anythig significant in a month, i was in Mwea a couple weeks ago, the way you talk one might think that with Waiguru in office Mwea skyline now looks like New York. Niggah please.

We need to instill integrity in our kids if we are to have a progressive nation. We need to teach our kids that whatever you do has consequences. That you cannot take something that does not belong to you, that you should not steal, instill the values of hardwork and an honest living. we need to teach our kids these virtues, how to be decent human beings. If we let people like Waiguru lead the way, why are we then surprised when we have thieves all over Kenya? It all starts from the top. If Waiguru were to face charges for her crimes and actually be jailed, I guarantee you, all conmen and these thieves we have all over Kenya would disappear overnight and Kenya would be a better place for that. Am tired of this country being a gangsters and thieves paradise. You can't go a day without encountering somebody trying to steal from you, it's a horrible horrible horrible culture but it not surprising since the leaders are the ones paving the way. Mathenge, your governor should be in jail, however much you try to defend her, fact still remains that she should be in jail right now.

If we were to be honest with ourselves and just say the truth, we all know that this woman should be behind bars. Not only is she a narcissist but she is also sociopathic. She can't surely have the gull to invite Kabura to her inauguration after everytjing that they did unless she has absolutely no conscience, no remorse and no regard for the law and the poor youth that she stole from. It's almost like she was telling us that YES she stole the NYS money and we can do whatever we want. That's what Kabura being there was essentially telling us. That was the equivalent of her showing people the middle finger. Lol.

Laser focus! It has worked for me elsewhere. Glad to see it does for you too, currently.
kayhara
#114 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:11:29 AM

Our sultan busy singing BABA yet Mombasa guys need, many streetlights repaired, estate roads made passable, when it rains in Mombasa you can't access your house,all those cabros he laid need repairs many have sank or covered by sand, and the age old garbage, mean while all county projects at a stand still
To Each His Own
hamburglar
#115 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:32:00 AM

kayhara wrote:
Our sultan busy singing BABA yet Mombasa guys need, many streetlights repaired, estate roads made passable, when it rains in Mombasa you can't access your house,all those cabros he laid need repairs many have sank or covered by sand, and the age old garbage, mean while all county projects at a stand still

This one is probably the worst governor of all time. Probably also the dumbest ever. Mombasa is a pathetic shithole and could probably rank in the top 10 of the world's filthiest cities. Yet the idiot governor had the audacity to give Chris Brown 100 million shillings to come and perform for three measly hours for his socialite girlfriends. I just don't understand how some of these people get elected. A complete and total moron this one.
aemathenge
#116 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 1:39:30 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Dont you think that maybe your nephews would have put down the pangas if they had some of that NYS money trickling down to them for business opportunities and the overall betterment of all Mwea youths?

Good heavens, NO !!

You see, the NYS project was (is) the Njumbili Regime giving idle youth fish as a way to spite the Right Honorable Prime Minister and Odomothakistan using the entire Nation's tax money.

Her Excellency Anne Waiguru's water rationing program is a pragmatic initiative to empower hard working youth to catch their own fish.

As the title of this thread asserts, that is Her Excellency Anne Waiguru living up to the high bar set by His Excellency Kibutha Kibwana.

It is that simple for me and my nephews.
Wakanyugi
#117 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 4:58:33 AM

What do Sonko, Joho, Waiguru, Baba Yao and Kibwana have in common?

They all come to power with a mark (or several) against them. The internet has made it very difficult for people to forget and forgive. Yet it seems some like Ruto, Ngilu, Raila have done the trick, mostly by re-invention through hard work.

I expect these governors to do the same and by 2022 at least one of them will be a contender for national power buttressed by a solid performance record and maybe a tribal voting block too.

Incompetents of the past, who think loud talk makes up for their emptiness, are going to have a rough time from now on.

As for Babu Owino, I suspect he will go the way of Namwamba - hated by many but fixed by his own. A power distance society like we have is hard on the folly of youth. So sad.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
hamburglar
#118 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 7:17:18 AM

Sonko really did set a "high" bar for governors with his foul mouth insult filled tirade today. Just unbelievable the kind of leaders we have in this country. I've been telling people that this sonko guy is a disgrace but some people seem to think he is the answer, well, there you go. You all saw it for yourselves today.

We have to restrict people who vote if we are ever going to get out of this mess we find ourselves in every 5 years. Some people should not be allowed to vote, that's the only way out. If you cannot pass a basic intelligence test you should not be allowed to vote, period. If that were to happen, the likes of sonko, joho, waititu and akina babu owino would disappear from our politics forever which would be a big big big relief to this country. We cant keep electing these imbeciles, it's exhausting. Idiots vote idiots in and the enlightened population has to deal with the unfortunate consequences. How unafair.
KulaRaha
#119 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 7:33:16 AM

Baratang wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
safariant wrote:

@kularaha...instead of pointing at other people's green a**es why don't we start with your very red one. Who is your governor?

My Governor is none other than shogaman....but I didn't vote for him so I'm free of the responsibility of his stupidity.

However, what he does will affect the whole nation given Nairobi is Kenya and Kenya is Nairobi, the rest are inconsequential, GDP wise.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
maka
#120 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 5:23:00 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Sonko really did set a "high" bar for governors with his foul mouth insult filled tirade today. Just unbelievable the kind of leaders we have in this country. I've been telling people that this sonko guy is a disgrace but some people seem to think he is the answer, well, there you go. You all saw it for yourselves today.

We have to restrict people who vote if we are ever going to get out of this mess we find ourselves in every 5 years. Some people should not be allowed to vote, that's the only way out. If you cannot pass a basic intelligence test you should not be allowed to vote, period. If that were to happen, the likes of sonko, joho, waititu and akina babu owino would disappear from our politics forever which would be a big big big relief to this country. We cant keep electing these imbeciles, it's exhausting. Idiots vote idiots in and the enlightened population has to deal with the unfortunate consequences. How unafair.

possunt quia posse videntur