wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

20 Pages«<34567>»
Sonko sets a high bar for Governors
aemathenge
#81 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:03:20 PM

hamburglar wrote:
thieving hypocrites like Waiguru (gosh this woman is an unbelievably horrible person)

Screw you.

Up yours.

I love Michael Jackson, his work, that is but you have just made "Man in the Mirror" seem like a work of genius.
hamburglar
#82 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:44:20 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
Fools gloating over IQ figures.

Fools cooking figures.

Fools blaming others for their folly.

Sasa wewe Tycho, utasaidiwa aje and you've completely refused to go for a mental checkup?

You have started a war you will not manage Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Am bored so maybe I can go the distance with this nutcase today. Where is he we go to war?
aemathenge
#83 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:04:16 PM

From the mucheneneko column of The Star:

Quote:
AN insurance company associated with a senior Jubilee leader has been awarded a big (?) contract to provide insurance to the Nairobi city county.

We are told that the company is to provide insurance services for a year at a cost of Kshs 165 million.

City Hall staff are questioning just how fast the deal was penned and what other deals are in the offing.

The comments section has it that the company is Mamaco and the Njumbili big shot is Karasinga Arab Mashamba.

Source Link:
Angelica _ann
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:14:05 PM

aemathenge wrote:

Quote:
AN insurance company associated with a senior Jubilee leader has been awarded a big (?) contract to provide insurance to the Nairobi city county.

We are told that the company is to provide insurance services for a year at a cost of Kshs 165 million.

City Hall staff are questioning just how fast the deal was penned and what other deals are in the offing.

The comments section has it that the company is Mamaco and the Njumbili big shot is Karasinga Arab Mashamba.

Source Link:

OK tuko pamoja smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hamburglar
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:14:48 PM

aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
thieving hypocrites like Waiguru (gosh this woman is an unbelievably horrible person)

Screw you.

Up yours.

I love Michael Jackson, his work, that is but you have just made "Man in the Mirror" seem like a work of genius.

Maheagoat. It's not nice putting stuff up people's behinds. smile

But all jokes aside, let's talk about this Waiguru woman you are here vehemently defending here. By the way, one of my relatives is a personal friend of hers so I am privy about what I am going to say.

This woman was a cabinet secretary, can you explain to us how she was able to afford a 150 million house which she paid for in cash while earning about 1 million shillings a month? I would like to know how that equation is possible.

Secondly, with the desperate state that the unemployed and underemployed Kenyan youths are in today, did she really need to rub it in by buying her barely 18 year old son a brand new Aston Martin with the NYS money that she stole from these same struggling youths of this country? An Aston Martin, for what??????

Surely, what kind of person does that? Has she ever driven around Nairobi's Eastlands and slum areas and seen just how desperate the youths are? Just how callous is it to steal all that money that is supposed to help youths that are languishing in poverty? Does this woman really have a conscience? And don't tell me that she comes from a rich background and that's why she can afford all these luxuries because the people who know her will tell you she is not from a well off family.

After all that is said and done, instead of her taking a break from the public eye to at least disappear and somewhat ease the pain of these youths that she has stolen from, she decides to then kick them when they are still down and spit on them one more time by using their stolen money to ascend into the governorship seat in Kirinyaga and then invite Kabura (who she denied ever knowing) to sit on the VIP section during her inauguration. Surely? How do you think that jobless young Kenyan is feeling when he or she sees all that?

It's really not always about tribe (i am a Kikuyu) and/or party allegiance, sometimes it's about humanity. You can't steal money from the most vulnerable people in the society and use that money to mock. Actually you can't just steal public funds and buy mansions and luxury cars while the people you are meant to serve can hardly afford a square meal, that to me is just unfathomable. It's actually really cruel.

I realize this is Kenya and there is a culture of ruthlessness in this country, it's a man eat man society, but there has to be some level of humanity amongst these people. It's just not right.
tycho
#86 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:21:11 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
Fools gloating over IQ figures.

Fools cooking figures.

Fools blaming others for their folly.

Sasa wewe Tycho, utasaidiwa aje and you've completely refused to go for a mental checkup?

You have started a war you will not manage Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Am bored so maybe I can go the distance with this nutcase today. 9Where is he we go to war?

I see the pompous fool has some rope!
AlphDoti
#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:47:07 PM

hamburglar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Screw you.

Up yours.

But all jokes aside, let's talk about this Waiguru woman you are here vehemently defending here. By the way, one of my relatives is a personal friend of hers so I am privy about what I am going to say.

This woman was a cabinet secretary, can you explain to us how she was able to afford a 150 million house which she paid for in cash while earning about 1 million shillings a month? I would like to know how that equation is possible.

Secondly, with the desperate state that the unemployed and underemployed Kenyan youths are in today, did she really need to rub it in by buying her barely 18 year old son a brand new Aston Martin with the NYS money that she stole from these same struggling youths of this country? An Aston Martin, for what??????

Surely, what kind of person does that? Has she ever driven around Nairobi's Eastlands and slum areas and seen just how desperate the youths are? Just how callous is it to steal all that money that is supposed to help youths that are languishing in poverty? Does this woman really have a conscience? And don't tell me that she comes from a rich background and that's why she can afford all these luxuries because the people who know her will tell you she is not from a well off family.

After all that is said and done, instead of her taking a break from the public eye to at least disappear and somewhat ease the pain of these youths that she has stolen from, she decides to then kick them when they are still down and spit on them one more time by using their stolen money to ascend into the governorship seat in Kirinyaga and then invite Kabura (who she denied ever knowing) to sit on the VIP section during her inauguration. Surely? How do you think that jobless young Kenyan is feeling when he or she sees all that?

It's really not always about tribe (i am a Kikuyu) and/or party allegiance, sometimes it's about humanity. You can't steal money from the most vulnerable people in the society and use that money to mock. Actually you can't just steal public funds and buy mansions and luxury cars while the people you are meant to serve can hardly afford a square meal, that to me is just unfathomable. It's actually really cruel.

I realize this is Kenya and there is a culture of ruthlessness in this country, it's a man eat man society, but there has to be some level of humanity amongst these people. It's just not right.

@ham well put!

I always tell them, that the most condemnation should come from her supporters. But dare raise these issues against mtu-wa-nyumba and even the most learned fellows will rise up against you and take you as opposition. They are missing the point. We are not condemning such corrupt leaders because we are simply opposition, but to make them stronger leaders. We are doing this in quest to agitate for better leadership in this country.
washiku
#88 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:48:53 PM

hamburglar wrote:
This one is possible. It happened in the Bible, yes its in the Bible sir. Yeah, I know, the Bible.

Hehehe. Let's not go there my dear. Not today.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sawa.
Anti_Burglar
#89 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:14:16 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Screw you.

Up yours.

@ham well put!

I always tell them, that the most condemnation should come from her supporters. But dare raise these issues against mtu-wa-nyumba and even the most learned fellows will rise up against you and take you as opposition. They are missing the point. We are not condemning such corrupt leaders because we are simply opposition, but to make them stronger leaders. We are doing this in quest to agitate for better leadership in this country.

Mimi kama burglar ninapinga kuhujumu mwenzangu burglar.

Save a few liberated minds like burglar, most, even the very learned go tribal when their kith and kin are mentioned adversely.

Oh, these past weeks we have seen that alright, bright and clear!
tycho
#90 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:47:23 PM

If some previous posts are anything to go by, then it's probable that @hamburglar didn't even vote!

Now because he didn't commit to a position he's out vaunting a false and limp impartiality.

But all this is just the normal nonsense so ubiquitous here. Pretending galore!
tycho
#91 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:20:02 PM

So, here I am, burglars and company. 'Free minds'.

The nut case is waiting...
hamburglar
#92 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:29:06 PM

tycho wrote:
If some previous posts are anything to go by, then it's probable that @hamburglar didn't even vote!

Now because he didn't commit to a position he's out vaunting a false and limp impartiality.

Lol. Tycho, every time I read your posts this is what I think of you.

I think if all the idiots in all the villages the world over left their villages and formed their own village of idiots, in that village, you would be the village idiot. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
tycho
#93 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:33:32 PM

hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:

I think if all the idiots in all the villages the world over left their villages and formed their own village of idiots, in that village, you would be the village idiot. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Hahaha! It's always good to read your bloated opinions and red herrings.

This time even simple logic for expressing yourself inakuponyoka.

So I'm happy to help expose who you really are!
thuks
#94 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:16:39 PM

tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:

Hahaha! It's always good to read your bloated opinions and red herrings.

This time even simple logic for expressing yourself inakuponyoka.

So I'm happy to help expose who you really are!

@hum why start a fight you know you will lose?Laughing out loudly
I care!
aemathenge
#95 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:44:47 PM

hamburglar wrote:

The Rancor:

Her Excellency Anne Mumbi Waiguru, The Governor of Kirinyaga County.

With the power to hire and fire.

Authority to incur expenditure.

Smell it, taste it, swallow it.

That must fill you and your "friend" with resentment, spleen, and animosity.

Accept and move on.

The Jealous Malevolence

One hundred and fifty million Kenya Shilling residence.

Aston Martin for her baby boy.

So what automobile do you drive again, “all jokes aside”?

Erections Winner

The Kirinyaga erectors, in their infinite wisdom, knew they were not erecting an angel.

Great things happened during her tenure as a Cabinet Secretary. Bad things happened too.

Kirinyagans chose to erect her anyway, including the youth you eloquently “defend.” As such, screw you.

While You Are Busy Disparaging Her:

A devastating drought is currently ravaging Mwea and the local hardworking youth are up in arms against each other because of water shortages.

Pishori rice, the cash crop here in Mwea, is currently going for Kenya Shillings 180.00 due to this drought.

Things are bad.

She has put in place a water-rationing program that is currently holding.

Results, no bloodshed. For now.

The former Governor and Honorable Ngirichi, two of her biggest political enemies, have buried their hatchets to work with her. As such, she must be doing something right.

In view of the foregoing, unless you are the Chairman of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the Chairman of Kenya Revenue Authority, or the Director of the Criminal Investigation Division, please go screw yourself.

Caveat

I am not a registered voter and therefore did not vote for Her Excellency Anne Waiguru.

Neither do I hold brief for her.

However, my home area, Mwea, faces near insurmountable challenges that no leader has been able to sort out since Honorable Alfred Mwangi Nderitu liberated us from the M Zero One and National Irrigation Board tyrannical Error.

In the short time Her Excellency has been around, things are happening at an astonishing pace.

In this regard, anyone who wants to get at Her Excellency will have to pass through me.

So, keep you and your "friend" mucheneneko to your sorry "behind."
Mseto binti
#96 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:31:39 PM

hamburglar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Screw you.

Up yours.

M

@hambuglar wacha kupuff on empty man Enos... get ya facts strait bro... halo una uwongo mwingi... maybe unaweza apply job Kwan hiyo muchene gazeti uwache nyef nyef za uwongo na wivu... Mona unattack madam Gavana 001 , Kama wewe huwesi make wacha kuongea Kama jinga kwa soko bwana!
I found meaningful work🤓
hamburglar
#97 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:53:42 PM

Mseto binti wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Screw you.

Up yours.

M

@hambuglar wacha kupuff on empty man Enos... get ya facts strait bro... halo una uwongo mwingi... maybe unaweza apply job Kwan hiyo muchene gazeti uwache nyef nyef za uwongo na wivu... Mona unattack madam Gavana 001 , Kama wewe huwesi make wacha kuongea Kama jinga kwa soko bwana!

Where is the uwongo in my post?

P.S. I have nothing to be jealous about, it's not about me, I didn't steal money to buy mansions and luxury cars, your governor did.

What is there to be jealous of really? I live a very very very comfortable life so I don't have anything to be jealous about. I am very content with my life. We are talking facts here, so attacking me personally won't distract people from the point.

Am waiting for you to point out the "uwongos" in my post.

I am very confused, what is there to be jealous about? d'oh!

Typical of Kenyans, when they are confronted with facts they start personal attacks. Stick to the point, how was Waiguru able to buy a 150 million shillings mansion and luxury cars out of a 1 million a month salary? Answer that, anything else you say is irrelevant. Mambo ya jealousy peleka kwenyu, some of us are set in life so we have nothing to be jealous about. What the f***?
freiks
#98 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:55:09 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Quote:

Source Link:

OK tuko pamoja smile

Like you expect city hall to continue with contracts that were ODMised to fund rallies in the city?
Life is an endless adventure
aemathenge
#99 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:09:10 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Typical of Kenyans, when they are confronted with facts they start personal attacks. Stick to the point, how was Waiguru able to buy a 150 million shillings mansion and luxury cars out of a 1 million a month salary? Answer that, anything else you say is irrelevant. Mambo ya jealousy peleka kwenyu, some of us are set in life so we have nothing to be jealous about. What the f***?

Kîwaru

Kinakṻ kanyama ka ngṻkṻ

Swallow razor blades

Take your “facts” to the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission or the Criminal Investigation Department, or to the Office of the Public Prosecutor.

Otherwise, spare us the Kîwaru drivel !!
hamburglar
#100 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:09:26 PM

aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

The Rancor:

Her Excellency Anne Mumbi Waiguru, The Governor of Kirinyaga County.

With the power to hire and fire.

Authority to incur expenditure.

Smell it, taste it, swallow it.

That must fill you and your "friend" with resentment, spleen, and animosity.

Accept and move on.

The Jealous Malevolence

One hundred and fifty million Kenya Shilling residence.

Aston Martin for her baby boy.

So what automobile do you drive again, “all jokes aside”?

Erections Winner

The Kirinyaga erectors, in their infinite wisdom, knew they were not erecting an angel.

Great things happened during her tenure as a Cabinet Secretary. Bad things happened too.

Kirinyagans chose to erect her anyway, including the youth you eloquently “defend.” As such, screw you.

While You Are Busy Disparaging Her:

A devastating drought is currently ravaging Mwea and the local hardworking youth are up in arms against each other because of water shortages.

Pishori rice, the cash crop here in Mwea, is currently going for Kenya Shillings 180.00 due to this drought.

Things are bad.

She has put in place a water-rationing program that is currently holding.

Results, no bloodshed. For now.

The former Governor and Honorable Ngirichi, two of her biggest political enemies, have buried their hatchets to work with her. As such, she must be doing something right.

In view of the foregoing, unless you are the Chairman of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the Chairman of Kenya Revenue Authority, or the Director of the Criminal Investigation Division, please go screw yourself.

Caveat

I am not a registered voter and therefore did not vote for Her Excellency Anne Waiguru.

Neither do I hold brief for her.

However, my home area, Mwea, faces near insurmountable challenges that no leader has been able to sort out since Honorable Alfred Mwangi Nderitu liberated us from the M Zero One and National Irrigation Board tyrannical Error.

In the short time Her Excellency has been around, things are happening at an astonishing pace.

In this regard, anyone who wants to get at Her Excellency will have to pass through me.

So, keep you and your "friend" mucheneneko to your sorry "behind."

Lol, who the hell is mucheneneko?
I feel sorry for you dude. I envy Bill Gates and Warren Buffet and Carlos Slim and other self made entrepreneurs but there is no day I will ever be jealous of a thief. Infact, you have no idea how much i look down on your madam governor, in my eyes she is the lowest of the low. She also happens to be my governor and I go to Mwea regularly but apparently I haven't seen these things that are happening at an astonishing pace, within a month. Lol.

Let's keep it real man, keep feelings to yourself, let's call it like it is, the woman is a thief and regardless of what you say about her, everybody knows that she stole NYS money. It is what it is dude, she stole money and the whole country knows it, learn to be honest with yourself and maybe you and your governor will learn the value of integrity someday. Being governor does not suddenly exonerate her from being a thief. You are missing the point by a mile. I know you can't believe that a man from nyumba is actually attacking your goddess. It happens, some of us see much further than tribe. Integrity comes first to me, everything else is secondary.

Remember to take a chill pill before you reply, I don't want you to bust a vein, too much feelings defending a criminal.