https://www.nation.co.ke...37398-158i40i/index.html
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
madollar
#262 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 3:07:04 PM

[quote=kaka2za]System ya majambazi

https://www.nation.co.ke...7398-158i40i/index.html[/quote]
Paranoia is creeping in Laughing out loudly sonko no longer trusts anybody from the mountain
Impunity
#263 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 3:11:29 PM

Wah.
This is too much now.
I wonder what alma will say now.
Please alma make it short.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

tinker
#264 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 3:21:10 PM

madollar wrote:

Paranoia is creeping in Laughing out loudly sonko no longer trusts anybody from the mountain

Ma-Governor majambazi.

By the way, do we still have freedom of speech?.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
gk
#265 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 4:01:40 PM

tinker wrote:
madollar wrote:

Ma-Governor majambazi.

Actually it turned out that the speech was quite balanced and even supportive of the gafana to some degree.
KulaRaha
#266 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 4:02:00 PM

dying horse...
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
aemathenge
#267 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 4:07:15 PM

Impunity wrote:
Wah.
This is too much now.

For full effect, I propose to put this in full words:

Laughing Out Loudly !!
wukan
#268 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 5:26:27 PM

Chicago was once run like that by some mayor William Thompson who used Al Capone support and goons. That idiot was re-elected over and over.
alma1
#269 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:13:29 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Wah.
This is too much now.

For full effect, I propose to put this in full words:

Laughing Out Loudly !!

ditto!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

masukuma
#270 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:30:54 PM

if you pray for rain - you have to deal with the mud too... that's part of the deal! People are surprised when a thug behaves in a thuggish manner - why? don't lemon trees give lemons? don't mango trees give mangoes? don't all problems look like nails to a hammer?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Taurrus
#271 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 8:31:53 PM

tinker wrote:
madollar wrote:

Ma-Governor majambazi.

By now these guys should be in police cells to face the magistrate early in the morning.
CS and IG?
hamburglar
#272 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:08:40 PM

Why can't this sonko guy just go back and be the makanga he used to be? How is this thug governor of Nairobi? This guy is supposed to be at bus station or tea room directing the order of which matatus are picking up passengers and not anywhere near city hall. Every time I see him on TV I switch channels. Perhaps the biggest idiot I have ever seen in politics. Just how did people elect such an imbecile governor? I don't get it.
murchr
#273 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:42:14 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Why can't this sonko guy just go back and be the makanga he used to be? How is this thug governor of Nairobi? This guy is supposed to be at bus station or tea room directing the order of which matatus are picking up passengers and not anywhere near city hall. Every time I see him on TV I switch channels. Perhaps the biggest idiot I have ever seen in politics. Just how did people elect such an imbecile governor? I don't get it.

Did you say that about Men in Black and Babu? If not stop the hypocrisy and shurrup. Hii ni Nairobi
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
FRM2011
#274 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 10:47:05 PM

Tulisema chokora ni chokora, we were told he is the people's choice. As the desperation gets worse, we should expect more violence from the sonko rescue team a.k.a drug peddlers.

With sonko, I will be shocked the day something positive happens at city Hall.
hamburglar
#275 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 1:59:11 AM

murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Did you say that about Men in Black and Babu? If not stop the hypocrisy and shurrup. Hii ni Nairobi

Two wrongs don't make a right. They are all wrong and they all need to be condemned. It's not about tribe or political party with me, I am pointing out what's wrong. We all know that that Babu Owino guy is a major idiot and those men in black and the people who hired them are all criminals who should be in jail. We can't have people running around punching and roughing up innocent citizens in the name of politics. What is this, a jungle?

What does "hii ni Nairobi" mean? Does it mean that since ni Nairobi law and order should not be upheld? You are the type of idiot that would rather see such stupidity prevail just because so and so belongs to your preferred party or tribe. If something is wrong it's wrong, saying hii ni Nairobi just demonstrates how blinded you are with stupid political parties and tribe. Pathetic. Ati "hii ni Nairobi", what an imbecile. Some of us are civilized and we don't want to see such animal behaviour in our city.

Africans are their own worst enemies. Very stupid people.
murchr
#276 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 3:40:28 AM

hamburglar wrote:
murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Two wrongs don't make a right. They are all wrong and they all need to be condemned. It's not about tribe or political party with me, I am pointing out what's wrong. We all know that that Babu Owino guy is a major idiot and those men in black and the people who hired them are all criminals who should be in jail. We can't have people running around punching and roughing up innocent citizens in the name of politics. What is this, a jungle?

What does "hii ni Nairobi" mean? Does it mean that since ni Nairobi law and order should not be upheld? You are the type of idiot that would rather see such stupidity prevail just because so and so belongs to your preferred party or tribe. If something is wrong it's wrong, saying hii ni Nairobi just demonstrates how blinded you are with stupid political parties and tribe. Pathetic. Ati "hii ni Nairobi", what an imbecile. Some of us are civilized and we don't want to see such animal behaviour in our city.

Nairobi is a jungle, you didn't know that? Take a walk anywhere and show me anything that is not jungle like. The modus operandi in Nairobi is kutumia kifua, anywhere be it traffic, bank ques, anywhere you can think of. So Muriuki, EX -NCBDA chair knows what he's dealing with, there's more to this am sure. Hii ni Nairobi. And Yes! Africanas - You included are very stupid people. Look at the reflection in the mirror.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Ngalaka
#277 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 9:08:18 AM

That kind of brazen thuggery has no place in our kind of society.

The thugs on the fore front and those behind the veil should be brought to book swiftly.

Why am I not surprised that the sponsor did this.

Might there be gubernatorial elections in Nairobi before 2022?!

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Lolest!
#278 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 10:09:13 AM

Very sad!

Something similar happened during Kabogo's reign in the neighbouring county.

On a day an anti-Kabogo blogger was released from prison, dozens of goons were unleashed in his small home town. They ended up stoning vehicles in the entourage.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kaka2za
#279 Posted : Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:45:22 PM

This wont end well. Nobody has monopoly of violence
Thugs are so easy and available to hire.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
obiero
#280 Posted : Wednesday, May 02, 2018 1:08:44 PM

murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
murchr wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

Nairobi is a jungle, you didn't know that? Take a walk anywhere and show me anything that is not jungle like. The modus operandi in Nairobi is kutumia kifua, anywhere be it traffic, bank ques, anywhere you can think of. So Muriuki, EX -NCBDA chair knows what he's dealing with, there's more to this am sure. Hii ni Nairobi. And Yes! Africanas - You included are very stupid people. Look at the reflection in the mirror.

Hapa naona temper imepanda sana. Let me just say that Sonko could turn out to be the President of Kenya if we are not careful.. If Moi made it, then so can Sonko!

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45