wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Next ODM leader after Raila
bubethi
#41 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 3:21:11 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Press conference by David Musila and 9 MP elects from Ukambani.

"Kambas have been in opposition for 5 years and cannot afford to be there anymore"

Laughing out loudly

I am 100% this statement is with Kalonzo's blessing. Babu on his own.Poor manPray

Ngalaka
#42 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 3:34:40 PM

Raila wont spent 5 years in the cold, not again.
Somehow he will get himself a job in 'public service'.
MP, Senator etc.
Never mind what the law says, whenever in a fix, Raila never follows the law, instead he gets the law to follow him - bulldozing things coupled with black mail.
That's how he deals with electoral commissioners for instance.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
hardwood
#43 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 3:40:26 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
Raila wont spent 5 years in the cold, not again.
Somehow he will get himself a job in 'public service'.
MP, Senator etc.
Never mind what the law says, whenever in a fix, Raila never follows the law, instead he gets the law to follow him - bulldozing things coupled with black mail.
That's how he deals with electoral commissioners for instance.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Kusadikika
#44 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 3:54:56 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Joho?

Wishful thinking.
Zero chance.

I agree not a chance. Luos love academic accomplishments. Joho's D- would come back to haunt him in a big way. they love him for as long as he supports Raila but to take on the leadership of ODM, not a snowball's chance in hell.
harrydre
#45 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 7:44:32 PM

bubethi wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

"Kambas have been in opposition for 5 years and cannot afford to be there anymore"

Laughing out loudly

I am 100% this statement is with Kalonzo's blessing. Babu on his own.Poor manPray

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
i.am.back!!!!
innairobi
#46 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 8:06:35 PM

ukambani moving to jubilee may be good for the region but is a terrible development for kenya's democracy. jubilee would become by far the most dominant party in the country and that's not good in the long term.

jubilee is already showing signs of hubris following the victory. it has deregistered makau mutua's khrc and has set its sights on the auditor general ouko. deregistering khrc is a completely pointless move i should add given the international goodwill the government has at the moment.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
newfarer
#47 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 8:37:42 PM

bubethi wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly

looking for a job
punda amecheka
otienosmall
#48 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 8:52:29 PM

innairobi wrote:
ukambani moving to jubilee may be good for the region but is a terrible development for kenya's democracy. jubilee would become by far the most dominant party in the country and that's not good in the long term.

jubilee is already showing signs of hubris following the victory. it has deregistered makau mutua's khrc and has set its sights on the auditor general ouko. deregistering khrc is a completely pointless move i should add given the international goodwill the government has at the moment.

As Kenyans were waiting holding their breath for IEBC to tally the presidential votes, this NGO shamelessly released a statement claiming massive irregularities in tallying. They even gave examples where 34A forms were not matching digital tally. These unsubstantiated claims appear to have been false. Otherwise why is RAO not using that evident to go to court. The bogus NGO was hell bent to fuel chaos. The government could be justified to deregister it
Amores
#49 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 9:52:36 PM

Njung'e wrote:
washiku wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Drobos fly wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Hakuna vacancy. Jaramogi vied for Presidency in 1992 when he was in his 80s so his son will follow suit

Actually from the way he is dealing with circumstances presently, that is so sooo true.

Am so disappointed in him. Why can't he just let go?

SocialMediaSphere are saying he is not the problem. The problem is the #10BillionStrongStory #Oligarch. He must demonstrate he did everything possible to get this thing.

I am of the same opinion. I did not know Jimmy Wanjigi was so much after a Raila win until i saw him join the NASA chiefs at Bomas just before their late meeting with IEBC commissioners. ION, news, who amongst the NASA Principals will be the first to tell Raila off?

The one who seems to have grown a pair, by not appearing in any of the frantic pressers?
I am happy
Realtreaty
#50 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 11:57:05 PM

Laughing out loudly
Pesa Nane wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Vacancy! Vacancy!, Vacancy! Who will be the next ODM LEADER after Raila.
The Nasa Coalition won't last for a year, it is ice in the sun from now

Let us have all Good Views!!!

Wacha porojo. Baba will be on the ballot come 2022.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause
masukuma
#51 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:11:50 AM

newfarer wrote:
bubethi wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly

looking for a job

Coz Kalonzo ako na job gani?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
harrydre
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 1:41:11 AM

otienosmall wrote:
innairobi wrote:

As Kenyans were waiting holding their breath for IEBC to tally the presidential votes, this NGO shamelessly released a statement claiming massive irregularities in tallying. They even gave examples where 34A forms were not matching digital tally. These unsubstantiated claims appear to have been false. Otherwise why is RAO not using that evident to go to court. The bogus NGO was hell bent to fuel chaos. The government could be justified to deregister it

I fully agree Otieno smalls. These guys are liars. Maina Kiai and Makau Mutua still mad ICC cases didn't go their way. They keep lying and Painting a bad image of Kenya to raise donations. They should be crashed to death and those frozen funds distributed to victims of PEV.
i.am.back!!!!
newfarer
#53 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:05:37 AM

masukuma wrote:
newfarer wrote:
bubethi wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Laughing out loudly

looking for a job

Coz Kalonzo ako na job gani?

wiper
party leader .
punda amecheka
quicksand
#54 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 6:56:39 AM

harrydre wrote:
otienosmall wrote:
innairobi wrote:

I fully agree Otieno smalls. These guys are liars. Maina Kiai and Makau Mutua still mad ICC cases didn't go their way. They keep lying and Painting a bad image of Kenya to raise donations. They should be crashed to death and those frozen funds distributed to victims of PEV.

That will be counter productive. They should have allowed the NGO to get discredited and collapse from the weight of its own false accusations. Or set Itumbi and his laptop on them for a good old web propaganda fight. Now, they will spin this as persecution by the govt and that will net them even more money.
I suspect the real reason is the possibility that KHRC was being used as a conduit of funds to RAO and Jubilee is cutting the supply.
Realtreaty
#55 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:32:21 PM

With a weaker opposition, Raila would not want to remain bogged under Nasa and will easily break away with his boys back to ODM where he is likely to retire from active politics hence anointing his Luo successor.
The big Question is who will this be?
He must be close to him but not Orengo, Mbadi
May be he gift them to Ochuodho?
Njung'e
#56 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:33:10 AM

That Raila sycophant Timothy Bosire was sent packing by a Jubilee candidate......Waaa. Sema kuanguka bila kupingwa!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Gathige
#57 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:55:53 AM

Njung'e wrote:
That Raila sycophant Timothy Bosire was sent packing by a Jubilee candidate......Waaa. Sema kuanguka bila kupingwa!

He did not lose but the computers at IEBC changed his numbers just like RAOs
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
washiku
#58 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 11:55:02 PM

Given the order of things, after Baba faces Judges, could it be the next leader is Ruth Odinga?
Rollins
#59 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 4:49:19 PM

washiku wrote:

Given the order of things, after Baba faces Judges, could it be the next leader is Ruth Odinga?

So after Supreme court judgement are you hinting Ruth Odinga will rise up!?
Even a BrOKeN clock is right twice a day
Wakanyugi
#60 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 4:57:49 PM

Rollins wrote:
washiku wrote:

So after Supreme court judgement are you hinting Ruth Odinga will rise up!?

I thought Rosemary was next in line to inherit the Ondinga throne?
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)